3) ...
4) Vote LEAVE

>C A M P A I G N
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
ukip.org/volunteer

>P O L L / O D D S - C H E C K
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10425564
youtube.com/watch?v=9wO9SumrTs4
youtube.com/watch?v=4hefD0Aim40#t=3m5s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630039/PM-Farage-battle-Brexit-primetime-referendum-special-Cameron-won-t-debate-EU-head-head.html#comments
twitter.com/GdnPolitics/status/740286681241124865
i.engage.ms/RedBox/ITVCameronFarage
youtube.com/watch?v=XXKdJBZi_TU
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/jun/07/eu-referendum-tv-debate-cameron-farage-face-brexit-grilling-live
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz3O0JftA5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oi m8 you're a bloody wanker

You are the last chance to save Europe, britbongs

BREXIT will start a fire

>S T R A W - P O L L

strawpoll.me/10425564
strawpoll.me/10425564
strawpoll.me/10425564
strawpoll.me/10425564

>tfw haven't regularly posted on Twatter or Fuckface in years

I'm just waiting for the world to go up in flames and the streets to run red with the blood of normies desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=9wO9SumrTs4

First for bawdy 1970s hospital.

youtube.com/watch?v=4hefD0Aim40#t=3m5s

Watch the debate back here.

I'm nervous lads.

God i want a march down that road

Farage vs Cameron was a disaster for BREXIT, so many Remain shills on there, ITV definite backing Remain with that program you could tell by the way that blonde cunt was cutting off Farage

My Mom was "sure" she was going to vote remain a few weeks ago, but now she's undecided. She kept complaining about Nige in the general election referendum, but didn't seem bothered tonight.

I used to momentum to plant some ideas about why we should Leave and she didn't have much to day in favour of staying, so I think it's likely she'll be voting Leave by the time the 23rd comes.

Cameron not doing well on twitter after tonight performance.

RACISM
A
C
I
S
M

I want the world to near the end so I can go on a rampage and unleash this anger that they have caused.

Fucking hell.

Comments section of the UK's biggest online paper.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630039/PM-Farage-battle-Brexit-primetime-referendum-special-Cameron-won-t-debate-EU-head-head.html#comments

Polls on the debate.

twitter.com/GdnPolitics/status/740286681241124865
i.engage.ms/RedBox/ITVCameronFarage

Remain got BTFO tonight. Even on the Guardian.

based Panama knows the score.

Yes, we are not voting just to leave our bros in the shit, this is a vote to take down the EU, we wont stop until Brussels in finished.

UK loves Europe, we sacrificed ourselves in WW2, we gonnna do it again on the 23rd.

Watch out EU, we're comming for you.

>So now i come to someone who i can see is not white, tell me what are your thoughts on racism and race?
>What me? Racist? H-h-how is it racist to ask questions.

Based black Shteve.

I think this referendum will red pill a lot of people on how Nigel has been unfairly misrepresented

>When the Germans and French embargo us when we leave the EU we'll march through Paris and then straight to Berlin

M U H R A C I S M

U

H

R

A

C

I

S

M

In the 10PM news highlights, Farage looked like the underdog victim more than anything.

People are tired of being told they're nasty RACISTS for having a sense of self-preservation. Farage standing up to the abuse can only go down well for him.

OFFICIAL THREAD music

got this from /sg/ after they bombed the terrorists

youtube.com/watch?v=XXKdJBZi_TU

It usually does, there's always been mass complaints of bias.

Julie was a complete and utter cunt.

MUH SKIN COLOUR

theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/jun/07/eu-referendum-tv-debate-cameron-farage-face-brexit-grilling-live

Fucking classic, 90% of the Guardian comment for Brexit
Fuck you Polly

Why would they embargo when we're they're biggest customer?

>bet £40 worth on 'leave' (only actually paid in a tenner though, made use of some special deal)
>was going to bet an extra £50 but now I'm not so sure
What should I do lads? How confident are we that we'll win?

REV UP THOSE COMPLAINTS

reposting for my nan

>Comments section of the UK's biggest online paper.
Worthwhile remembering: the DM and ITV are closely affiliated. DM owns 20% of ITN shares. So the story on the DM will never be about bias, but it's enough that the commenters are banging on about it.

''Hi Nigel Farage, why are you such a nasty racist? No don't answer, I'm going to keep talking over you every second sentence until the moderator moves the question on"

Anyone else notice when Cameron said that he brings 1000's of criminals and rapists to Britain?

Is the Cameron-Farage debate tonight?

PLS RESBOND

>That poster

ANY MORE POLLS TO VOTE UP

i warned you guys a few hours ago about etchingham. i endure the torture that is itv news every now and then. they are heavily pro labour and promote in coverage. probably worse than bbc, which takes some doing.

>Destroy our economy
>Ruin our country with an ageing population and nobody to prop up the system
>Have no say on any matters of relevance ever, never have a say, never go to any meetings about decisions affecting us
>Have big multinationals move their HQ to Europe
>Lower GDP
>Lower wages
>Lower employment rates
>NHS will be under even more pressure with less skilled workers in the next 10-20 years at a minimum
>Get totally fucked by terrorists without support from Europe
>Back of the queue for trade deals with EU countries and the USA
>Dumb fucks like Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson who are essentially comedy figures will become people of actual importance which would be highly embarrassing
>Ignore advice of literally every group of experts ever including the banks, lawyers, foreign policy ministers etc etc etc

But hey, at least we'll be able to get rid of those fuckin' Muslims, amirite guys? They tuk ar jurbs. Amirite?

I mean, who cares about science, intelligence, rationale, logic, research, facts and evidence when those ragheads are taking over?

i don't know if more people hate cameron or farage

it's good that 67% of people voted against cameron in the general though. hopefully the hatred of him will sway people to listen to leave more

I think most of the undecided voters will choose to stay because it seems to be the safe default option for the uninitiated. Does that seem to be the logical sense of the situation?

THIS
H
I
S

Can't believe British people are so racist lads
This country was build on immigration
We are a melting pot of different people.
Pakistanis build our country from nothing to what it is today.
You're all just racist for talking about it desu

>that stupid look of indignation on bottom bitches face when Nige told her blacks vote UKIP too

is it ok if i copy yours? ill rephrase it.

gonna say im contacting ofcom too

>Here is my personal experience
Well here is mine
>No prove it, show me the facts
You aren't listening to me
>Racism!

She should be deported.

h-hot

OC content coming thru

Watching the people acting like cunts to Farage is literally like watching American college students yelling at based Milo and Christina Hoff Summers.

Is that tactic of arguing really going to work in this country?

>This country was build on immigration

D-D-DIVERSITY

>What? No that was just evil colonialism.

I want to vote out but my Dad gets really paranoid about electoral registers being linked with the tv license. How do I convince him?

voted as an 18 year old girl

gotta sway those dems

so how does it look? Will britain leave the eu?

Spite.

>Pakistanis build our country from nothing to what it is today.

this is what leftists actually believe

I swear to god if you britcucks pull another Hofer

Low quality b8.

I'm fine with people being scared about the Leave outcome; that's understandable to an extent.

But I'm not okay with the insults. Why do the left always resort to this?

Release it Britain, release everything! Remember all the pain EU's caused, the businesses it's hurt. Now make that your power!

Yes.

Uk fags, i beg you, leave the EU and save us all

I fucking be you.

dont leave us friends

REKT REKT REKT

>mfw I'm black and vote UKIP
>mfw she's probably some middle class Uni Girl who doesn't know the issues working class folk face.... Yet lol

You know what to do lads.

>Why do the left always resort to this?

They are the very things that they hate.

No mate, even if we all vote out they are going to rig it anyway. The establishment clearly wants in and they get what they want.

An audience member playing the race card didn't help Cameron.

I stopped watching a little earlier.

Whats the crack with this video about Cameron wanting turkey to join the EU?

When you register, you can choose to opt-out of the open register. The only way TV licensing can check is if you're on the open register, so obviously opt the fuck out of that shit. The list only exists because so the government can make money selling personal info to telemarketers, anyway.

Yer on yer own m8.

The ultimate irony of course being that leaving the EU won't get rid of the muslims, because unsurprisingly, they aren't from Eu countries.

>this country was built on immigration

lefties resorting to murica levels of bullshit

are you guys recking the far left guardian as well now.

well they deserve it the scum

basierend Kraut

Nigel won when the debate centred around the EU but got trashed and couldn't get a word in when the attacks started.

How will this affect the general public? Will they recognise Nigel's arguments on the EU or be swept away with the MUH RACIST attacks?

It's incredibly paradoxical, isn't it? I'm right-wing, and yet I always try consider rational arguments. It's basically a hivemind, the majority of people are small c conservative, but the lefties are loud and group up to shout down people, and it's honestly fucking pathetic. This isn't even the ramblings of a salty white man racist, it's genuine truth, irregardless of whether they want to believe it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I swear I'd have told her to shut the fuck up and let the man speak. Would be worth getting kicked out.

Leftists are insecure fags, why else do you think they're the ones who need TRIGGER WARNINGS?

who ready for two weeks of rain?

>But hey, at least we'll be able to get rid of those fuckin' Muslims, amirite guys?

Indeed!

based black shteve

It stops the inevitable influx of Middle Easterners and Africans from the continent when they're granted European citizenship.

lefties are the same everywhere and always have been, even hitler knew them and their slimey debating "skills"

Go for it user it's unlikely the same person will read both anyway

Reminder that we don't need to be in the EU single market.
Reminder that we can make deals to export our excellent industry and financial services to Panama, Costa Rica, Malawi, Madagascar, Sri Lanka, Papua New Guinea and elsewhere
We can do it ourselves lads!

Class warfare and false correlations, everyone does it the world over; if you vote this way you're a dumb poorfag, if you vote that way you're a posh marshmallow fuccboi. I'm sick and tired of it all tbqh senpai.

Anyone that isn't left wing is "uneducated" or went to Eton.

Those are the only two options.

holy hell. he looked a lot younger 1 year ago.

the campaign must be JUSTing him

She should have been killed.

fucking nice

more than 1 retweet too

guys pls I'm bricking it

#Brexit

Don't be intimidated by Fear. Choose Freedom and take control of your liberty, don't let the EU control it for you.

You will only ever have this one chance for generations to come. Consider that Brit/pol/. And choose wisely.

link a video of the debate¬

To be fair, anyone voting leave is basically mentally retarded.

Nigel Farage was on 'Gogglebox' a TV show created by retards, for retards. He looked right at home there. That's his place. A comedy figure. Someone to ridicule.

Today he was leading the leave campaign's public debate. LMFAO.

Says it all. It'd be like Ronald MacDonald replacing Cameron, let that sink in.

>listening to a Nasheed someone was posting earlier
>genuinely quite liked it
>mfw this pops up in the related column for literally no reason
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz3O0JftA5w

Ancestors are angry with me tbqh lads

People who think leaving the EU is the answer to all our problems are truly retarded

It's just the beginning