Alice Glass general

What are your thoughts on Alice Glass's solo project since she split with Crystal Castles? What are your thoughts on the controversy surrouding her accusation? Ethan giving her court summons?

Can retards like you stay in a fucking thread?
keep the "controversy" cancer

there isn't another thread though, what are you bitching about?

filter alice glass if you dont want to see threads about her.

i fucking hate my life

alive loves you

this is the only time grimes has ever been attractive

do you think alice ever visited Sup Forums like grimes did?

The EP was ok. I think Amnesty was better.

Jupiter Keyes should've stayed in HEALTH. Alice should've quit music. The new singer in CC is way better. Alice Glass as a solo project is completely unnecessary. She has to have this "controversy" to get any media attention. It's fucking sad.

What happened to Carly Rae Jepsen? Did she got JUST'd?

i didn't even know CC was still a thing wtf ethan

people like crystal castles because of alice. nobody gave a damn about that skeezeball.

Fuck you, you disingenuous retard
You homos will post the most stupid shit to make artificial 'controversy" and say "Oh we're just talking about Alice" when you clearly aren't

>people like crystal castles because of alice

Yet the new album without Alice is their best in a decade and they were selling out huge venues consistently until they decided to stop their tour because Alice is trying to damage them.

Unlike Alice, who needs the drama to sell tickets.

thats not alice d dumbass

Do you actually believe any of this bullshit? The new album is weak and they were not "selling out huge venues".

imagine being so mediocre that you have to cancel your tour because of allegations that should easily be proven as false.

oh wait cause they aren't false. eth*n is a piece of shit and he's about to burn himself at the stake.

>CC playing clubs for thousands of people every night
>Alice playing to half empty 300 capacity venues

Go listen to Amnesty fanboy, Edith is an actual singer, way more talented than Alice.

Log off, Jupiter.

yeah I saw both of their shows and barely anybody showed up to Alice. I like them both tho, really hope those allegations are false.

House of Blues is not a 300 capacity venue, and she is not playing to half empty crowds there. You're full of shit.

>Ethan suing her for defamation

what a last ditch move

fuck off ethan nobody gives a shit about your talentless hack self. alice gave cc all the star power, producers are dime a fucking dozen.

you're worthless and your career is basically trash at this point. good riddance you abusive piece of shit.

the absolute state of that cuck

in my city the room she performed in was a 300 capacity lounge of HoB, not the main hall. and it was half full

but overall the show was better than when i saw CC, also the live band was great. CC definately had more people

user BTFO

her new ep is better than anything crystal castles have done in years. very powerful

Seriously though guys, she's cool why aren't you supporting her through this tough time? Why do you hate women so much??

so you mean not like a fucking try hard

Jupiter please...

is jupiter her new boyfriend or somehting

He's the guy who manipulated her into believing Ethan was manipulating her, he got her to quit CC and he quit his old band right before they went mainstream to produce her EP. Poor choices all around.

>ethan was manipulating her
i mean if you watch any of their interviews its pretty clear to see that he was

he's from the band Health, produced her EP, and also her bf i think

fine but what makes you think jupiter isn't the same? it's pretty obvious

bump

she needs a proper band imo. it doesn't work so well on her own

is it? she seems a lot less tied down than she was with ethan.

I want to fuck her face.

good taste, but rude.

I keep seeing this "Jupiter is a sociopath" meme, but nobody ever really backs it up with anything.

boy or girl

i used to trust ramdom people too

i love claire

cool

i mean for real, sincerely, unironically and etc

im sorry