Why does Sup Forums think US has a chance this weekend?

Why does Sup Forums think US has a chance this weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13131254
youtu.be/rPPGt8L0E7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christian Pulisic

We don't, pulisic can't always pull off miracles

Because Layun or Herrera will probably play for Mexico

Pulisic is the best player on either team.

It's just one autistic retard making the same thread every day. The average American doesn't even know there's a soccer game going on this weekend. I only know because of said autist mentioned earlier.

Did nothing in the last game when Mexico won

Even if true, isn't enough to beat Mexico

Lel no...that nigga is lozano tier and hes a bench player for us

CHI

>w-we dun care guis i s-swear
Stale meme lad, you pretend not to care because we suck get over It

strawpoll.me/13131254

strawpoll.me/13131254

strawpoll.me/13131254

strawpoll.me/13131254

>forgetting about Raul

>2 goals in 2 games
based

I'm cheering for Mexico

who here /chicanoprideworldwide/?

Aqui, amigo

>ameridesperates putting all pressure on a 18 year old boy
Watch him crash and burn in the coming years. Literally Giovani dos Santos 2.0 slav edition.

when is this game?

how important is it?

who should i support?

I did not forget Jimenez, you stupid Moor

PulisGOD is white and doesnt have a subhuman shitskin spic mentality like you people do when you think you've made it to the top so no.

Child please. Look at the tv ratings look at Euro superstars going in recognized in America. Look at unidentified fan Robbie Keane.

support the mexican messi la

he had a breakaway before some cunt on mexicos team took out his legs

Sunday
Not too important I reckon. US has recovered and getting anything off the Azteca wasn't particularly in their plans, Mexico is in the WC pretty much
North Ireland

>le do nothing at Sociedad

>le rape barcelona and atletico man

Sunday
Mexico is pretty much already qualified, USA could use a win though
USA of course

It's more important for us probably than Mexico. There will be lots of shitposting either way.

Some mexican took out his legs

What?

>le win nothing
>le kicked out of Arsenal a club of losers where Wonga protects the underachievers
>le have one good meme game a season and get called world class by Memexicans
>le carried by Illaramendi

>slavs are white now
Sure thing ameridesperate
He's their 6th all-time goalscorer in the league. If he stays another season he's getting 4th.

I cant remember names, but he got the ball at one point and had a run downfield before one of your guys came from behind and tripped him

>one good meme game a season

kek

Oh I remember that, Salcedo literally tackled him, good lad.

We all well aware that Pulisic is your best player and he literally has been winning games for you, buy you should be careful, if you let your game be around on only one player, you will have another Argentina, and not the good one.

>h-h-he was nominated as best foward in...... 2014!!
Kek

we're trying

>my fucking face when the best player on the field is an 18-year-old gringo from Hershey, PA

You can't make this shit up.

Messi is just an unpatriotic non-white midget who doesn't give a fuck about his country and would probably let a nuke fall on Argentina if it guaranteed Barca a league championship.

>le have one good meme game a season and get called world class by Memexicans
Cant have 1 good meme game a season and be nominated for top striker in la liga, so your call

2 days until we completely, utterly, assuredly dominate, enslave, humiliate, embarrass, annihilate and wipe the North American country and nation of Mexico (also known as: los Estados Unidos Mexicanos) and the Mexican people off the face of the Earth (The only planet known to contain sentient life that is part of the Sol system located in the Milky Way galaxy of the Orion arm, which in turn is located in the Local Group Clusters which in turn is in the Virgo Supercluster) with the United States of America's weapons of mass destruction - in the form of Christian "the American Messi" PulisGOD first of his name (PBUH), John "the Berlin Wall" Brooks and Bobby "Beaner Killer" Wood - in the historic Azteca stadium and regain our King James old testament based Abrahamic Judeo-Christian non-Arabic Islamic God given, constitutionally interpreted and endowed, U.S Supreme court ruled, American military Nato and U.N favored, philosophically and morally inclined, God Emperor, his Majesty the 45th President of the most powerful country on God's Green Earth Donald John Trump (PBUH) backed right as number 1 of the Concacaf Fifa federation.

Wasnt Layun fucking godly last year? is he shit now?

Wood and Pulisgoat will score
>Wood has scored in every game he's played against Memexico
Dos a cero will be back

odd that, >we usually go for the head

CHI

Ronaldo is the 4th most followed person on Instagram, get over your delusion nelson

>Tecatito > Pulisuk
youtu.be/rPPGt8L0E7w

There is a 100% chance of Mexican fans acting like savages, throwing trash and bags of urine onto the field.

I always knew ameriniggers couldn't handle light banter.

Lel
Layun wasn't even on the bench yesterday

I shouldn't be surprised, you animals can't even clean up after yourself.

He did shit yesterday. He tried and failed at some dribblings. Man is busted.

I BELIEVE

Is that Detroid?

lol do chilangoniggers really do that? I thought it was a meme or taking a jab at mexican beer tasting like piss.

It happens in the north as well.

assist Jimenez in the third goal. Which is more than Gio or Corona did at all.

>this

Thinks hes a Spaniard. God my Mexican people all peak at the age of 17 and decline after that.

if we win then we play bunkerball for 90 mins and try to get a quick goal with nigbe, pulisic, and wood off the counter

As long as Bradley and Beckerman aren't our midfield, we should have a chance. We've basically got nothing to lose so I don't imagine Arena play too defensively, but the US plays best on the counter anyway. 2-2 draw.

Bradley will be our CDM most likely. The Mexican attack is really really dangerous. We're fucked

*turns out Beckerman didn't get a call up. Good.

He has participated in at least 1 goal in the last 3 games he has played as a starter. No other Mexican can say that.

>losing to a Croatian C team

Bradshit will play and will fuck it up. He couldn't even handle local league Trinidad pacenogs yesterday.