This album is great

This album is great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c_56qQqxvm4?t=1138
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know that album. What kind of an album is that?

Boards of Canada for normies

>inb4BoCisfornormies

yea try putting on aquarius next time you get the aux cord then ya faggot shitposter

every time I listen to Boards of Canada it bores me to tears and sounds dated desu

>Boards if Canada bores you
You sound fun

It's just boring music, too repetitive, and like I said it sounds dated as fuck.

>dated
i bet you actually like tycho you pussy

Yeah I actually do, what are you gonna do about it?

Pussy, can't even reply

Its well produced but boring

it's alright youtuberecommendation-core
absolutely fantastic live though
youtu.be/c_56qQqxvm4?t=1138

I hate this album. Definitely ambient for normies. Which is always kind of a hybrid of that slowcore type of postrock mixed with chillout but certain sounds superficially imitating ambient synths.

Another way to spot it is it always has these generic album covers like this, like something that looks vaguely Boards of Canada-y mixed with 'chillwave' mixed with like a flyer for some summer bro / normie festival showing a beach with like a fake camera filter on it.

The generic font gives it away too. And generic 'electronica' sounding artist name.

I hate when I'm listening through good ambient albums on youtube with autoplay on and after a few albums it inevitably puts on this one or a few other possible normie ambient albums.

this guy is literally just overproduced BoC without any of the songwriting ability
Snores of Canada really

honestly I like Tycho's visual work way more than their boringly mediocre music and it's annoying that their visual style has been run into the ground due to copycats
pretty accurate take on what's wrong with them though user

>Boring
That subjective, you're new to their music, that's why you like Tycho better.

>Dated
Objectively wrong all as fuck. The production of their albums still holds up to this day, unlike other downtempo artists. Tycho, in the other hand will sound so fucking dated as shit and corny once we are in 2020.

boreds of canada

Tycho
Com Truise
Gold Panda
Bonobo
etc.

File these under 'sounds sweet but kinda boring'. Think all the reasons people rip on The Campfire Headphase (which is still better than anything by any of them)

Exactly. I also call this shit 'festival bands', when there's a danciness in there.

Like this mediocre mix of electronic, indie-dance, chillwave, chillout, yacht. Just really tepid. They're like the less interesting people who adopted cooler things after the fact and reengineered them artlessly for a generic indie-yuppie festival crowd.

why does everyone say "le boards of canda le better"? I refuse to believe everyone here has the exact same opinion

its just the plebs who thinks listening to Sup Forumscore and parroting eachother makes their musicsl taste better

>muh tycho is boring meme
fuck off contrarian soyboys

yep

if anything boards of canada is boring, more like BORES of canada if you catch my drift

Except BOC is actually really good, regardless of what le Sup Forums thinks.