Art girls who rep punk > garage rock girls > psyche girls > mac demarco ripoff girls > memerap & rnb instagram thots >...

art girls who rep punk > garage rock girls > psyche girls > mac demarco ripoff girls > memerap & rnb instagram thots > shoegaze girls > im actually really into drum n bass and whatever girls > ravers/edm girls > normalfag girls > actual punk girls > indie cindy girls > girls who exclusively listen to rap > fuck it, fuck a guy > metal girls > crusties

sounds about right

What in the sam hell is an indie cindy girl?

men >

mid 2000s type sugary baroque pop be it of montreal or arcade fire, if it's over-the-top, sentimental, and pretty sweet it's indie cindy

>never dated a metalqt at 16
Baka

what is a psyche girl?

also where do ambient girls fit in here, with shoegaze?

psyche girls listen to psychedelic rock, they work the spectrum from garagier bands to pop psyche to harder psyche to fuck it im wearing a flower dress in january psyhce

ambient girls fit with shoegaze, yes

Do prog girls exist?

I'm sure there was a small minority of unattractive women who liked that shit in the 70s

ITT: Kissless virgins attempt to put girls in boxes based on superficial traits

prog girls are a step below girls who exclusively listen to rap.
im tempted to lump them in with metal girls but you're right they're their own thing

I knew one prog girl; she got it from her boomer prog dad

t. lower tier

IIP: a guy that got a handjob like a year ago pretends he's better than anyone else

bet it was a metal girl handjob too

>not getting that myspace emo pussy

Yeah, my friend's cousin is obsessed with Dream Theater and King Crimson and shit. I don't know her that well but she seems cool, always dates men 10+ years older though so there's probably some underlying issues there...

>women enjoy music

this. they are more interested in the aesthetics of a scene and how it makes them look as opposed to the actual music

>girls

This desu, at age 16 i was having more sex than most people in their early 20s bc of my unstable metal gf

the truth hurts

actual punk girls should be way higher fuck you

unironically one of the most girly genre, just look up for king crimson "female cover"s on youtube

Girls who like mainstream music > Any pretentious cunt forcing it to be different cause daddy didn't hug them enough

what about scene girls

my friends mom was really into Yes when she was a teenager

it's not just girls, user

where is my NMH mousy jewess girlfriend

or y'know u could just get a normal girlfriend and then lightly recommend ur music to her

She was standing behind you as you typed that. She's always standing behind you as you type that.

Milfs

good term for this phenomenon

Goth girls are nice
Tumblr thots into death grips are pretty nice

>death grips tumblr thots

nooooooooooooooooooo
stay away ni a

goth girls r stressful u never know when they might kill themselves

You just described everyone on this website. Pre-2008 oldfags need not apply.