Age charts

these r always cool

template

hahahahahahahahahahhahaah

You have the Smile Sessions in your chart which is nice but you were also a homestuck at age ten so i really don't know how i feel about you

Pics of amputee stump or gtfo

Mine doesn't have album covers but i'm too lazy to go back and fix it so here

How did your taste get worse?

Ok there's a lot to work with here, give me an example.

bump

rip leg

If you were listening to the Smile Sessions at 10 you are 16 years old at most.

I don't believe this is actually the case, you are probably over 18. I just think it's funny that you'd lie on the internet about how quickly your taste developed. C'mon buddy.

>Andrew Bird
>Bowie
My fucking guy
I always see your chart in these thread and I really love your progression. You subconsciously influenced me to check out Wipers and The Paper Chase and I can't thank you enough for that
Holy shit that Alex Cameron album is so good. Easily some of the funniest lyrics of the year on that thing. Also, is that TMG album worth checking out? I've heard good and bad things about it
I would chill with you 100%. Those LUM and Danny Brown albums are good as hell. Also NoMeansNo is an old fave of mine

this is my Guernica masterpiece

+++Ramleh

Yea man Forced Witness is easily top 3 of the year so far for me. Goths took about 2-3 listens to really start sticking with me but the after a while I found it to be pretty easy to listen to. The lyrics and storytelling are great. Andrew Eldritch, Wear Black, Rain in Soho, Stench of the Unburied and Shelved are all highlights.

damn you really focused on your appearance for a bit around sixteen, why didn't you stick with it?

Are you 17 now?

I left off a shit-ton of stuff but I'm tired and can't be assed to list every single band I've liked for the past 10 years.

that's ok your taste is trash anyways

>Amnesiac, Spiderland, Smile and Animals at age 10

Why the fuck are you lying about your taste in music?? That's stupid

no ur close tho 18

smile sessions came out in 2011, this guy is telling me that the day it came out he grabbed it and listened to it without putting pet sounds or any other earlier beach boys records on his list. anyone can have any taste at any age, this just feels far fetched.

idk man you should see my rym

The point is that if that's actually true you're not allowed to browse Sup Forums anyway, you are underage

you do know about how many bootlegs it had?

>age 10
>when smile released
prolly the homie
do the opposite of what you've been doing
cares about fitting in

thought you meant the band for a sec, but this is pretty good too
midori & this heat, damn straight. also need to check out that zappa