He is going to be cowboy?

He is going to be cowboy?
I from and live in dallas... been fan my whole life
and im a 100 percent conservative
But i support kap coming here.
It would be a good fit

Kraperdick isn't playing for another team ever again. His career is over.
He did it to himself, honestly.

please go destroy the cowboys Kap. You must destroy them internally with SJW crap.

PLEASE

>t. 49ers fan

He can't get a job, because the NFL is anti-black

that dude plays for man united senpai

KeK

His career is dead, he'll be lucky if the cfl takes him at this rate

He's joining Tebow in the minor leagues.

Yeah, except for the fact that the NFL is majority black, so that's a load of shit.

For me, it's Maroune Fellaini

The Cowboys do need a backup, and I could actually Jerry doing it if Kap completely agreed to stop his protest.

He would be immediately cut from America's team the first moment his ass touches a bench during the national anthem though.

kek

he said he is done kneeling

He can play for Cuba or Venezuela

No, he's going to be a welfare recipient.

He's going to the CFL

Kap would honestlu be a good backup QB, or even a starter on a bad team. The problem is that he's not worth the media circus. It's not too different from the Tebow situation. Nobody wants to sign a backup when 11% of the country will be calling for your coach's head on a pike every time he doesn't start.

not enough media attention for him.

Actually the perfect fit at this point desu. And Jerry is a more liberal owner than you might think. He's vouched for marijuana use. Him behind a decent offensive line for once would be interesting. That is if Dak gets hurt. Daks the real deal but if he is out a couple games I really think Kap with Zeke and crew would be better than what we had with Romo in the past. Weeden, Castle, etc. at least we would have a playmaker as a back up. Better than nothing.

I'm not saying Kap with Zeke would be better than Romo. I mean in terms of back up qb. It'd be nice to have someone back there that can make plays and not a fucking statue that has never won a game. At least Kap went to an Super Bowl.

>being fine with marijuana legalization => being fine with sitting for the anthem and calling the country complicit in police brutality

quite a stretch there

Fucking kek

You guys have it all backwards. Kaep has physical talent sure but he is one of the worst football minds I've ever seen under center. He never once made pre snap reads and audibles on the niners (besides maybe an obvious kill call) and he never ever once took his eyes off his intended target. The worst part? This was basically his scouting report out of college and two of the best quartback coaches in football today could not get him to progress beyond that. His ceiling is absolutely maxed out at this point. The only reason the niners got to the Superbowl was once in a generation defense and offensive line play.

Put it in to his contract that he can be sued for kneeling and I'm perfectly fine signing him.

The Cowboys have already handled the media hounding them about Romo/Dak every day for weeks, taking on Kaep is nothing so long as he actually abides by the agreement.

He's still better than Kellen Moore, and on a team like the Cowboys that has a great running game and does a lot of play action, he'd be a good backup.

He'd be a good fit here so long as he focuses on football and doesn't become a distraction.

This right here. It's not like we need him to start. In a bad situation I want someone with legs to run and an actual arm. Kellen Moore has no arm and we see how vets like castle and weeden worked out when we needed them.

He really is a complete fucking idiot

One read and the most predictable slow throw in football

what we saw his 1st 2 years was literally peak Kaep

Roger Goodell doesn't care about black people.

Naw dude kaepernigger won't even learn your playbook. He'll make you come out in the pistol just so he's "comfortable". The ideal cowboys backup is one with some mobility and good short to medium accuracy while not taking many risks because all you do is run I and ace single back. I.e you need Alex Smith next year or Brian hoyer types.

Once again we aren't talking about a starter. A back up. While being a back up he can learn some read options with Zeke and if called upon he may surprise people. Garret and company would do wonders even for him as a back up

>He can learn
If Jim harbaugh and Chip Kelly can't teach you how to play QB I don't believe you'll ever learn.