Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbij4VY6UiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3-1 will never be forgotten

>15-4 AHAHAHAHAH

Which is worse, 0-4 or 3-1.

definitely 0-4, your bitch ass got swept

Reminder that in the same season as 3-1, KD choked away a 3-1 series lead too

3-1, sweeps come and go user, LeBron already has one. 3-1 will be forever remembered.

16-0 will also be remembered, and it will be the 1st in history. That far overshadows 3-1

No one but you will care about it after the >4-0

Nah, Brady has 5 rings and people will always bring up 18-1.

There's no way to erase a monumental choke.

But the 16-1 was hardly a choke you headless makako

>16-1
???

this is basically what would happen if shaq decided to bitch out and join the 72 win bulls team after getting swept

it was the definition of a choke

brady looked like a bum till the 4th and their "legend" defense couldn't stop a chuck throw that had no business being caught

Unlike, say, joining a 53 win Lakers team.

>getting swept by the most overpowered roster in the history of the NBA

At least the 3-1 will go down as more humiliating.

The Celtics went 16-0 in 1932. End this meme.

does it really matter the order in which the games were won? cavs won 4, dubs won 3. great series. this one - not so much

>4-0

The Celtics weren't even formed in 1932 you dumb fuck nor was the NBA

>getting trolled this hard

Brady got sacked 5 times behind an oline with 3 all pros, they got exposed and he's not a nigger that can run for his life every play, what did you expect?

that's the point, it was a choke job by everyone

Brady got rattled by getting hit so much but he's very near the bottom of the list on reasons why they lost, Randy Moss disappeared with literal who CBs on him

watch the end drive of that game, Moss get's open beating 2 defenders and brady can't get him the ball

Brady chocked hard that game

Because it was a 77 yard pass and Brady had to roll out to the left against a 3 man pass rush and throw across the field, trust me I remember

right* not left

Brady choked so hard. Kind of embarrassing like I had to explain to my son what a failure is after that pass.

Lebron is a genius.

Just like 18-1 follows Tom Brady, 15-4 is going to follow Steph Curry

Moss also should have probably jumped considering he was getting draped by a safety

Kinda gotta blame brady though. Should've tried a little harder not to choke. He'll always be reminded by it. What could've been. Maybe if he just did a few more reps on the field. He could've made the pass.

Probably won him more rings in the end by losing that game and being humbled

3-1 is much worse. The Cavs were the underdogs to begin with.
>Buying championships

>there are people who unironically don't realise LeBron is getting them get 15-0 so they wreck them more dramatically

No they weren't, not last year

>Most winningest team in NBA history
>Shitting on LeBron and Jordan in the media
>3-1 lead
>Never been blown before
>Blow it
The city of the fucking bay area el em ay oh

>>Never been blown before
a 3-1 lead literally got blown the week before

Not in the finals you fucking britcuck moron.

You should have specified that then you stale twat

3 and 1 is 4. 4 times 4 is 16.
Do not let the fact that the Warriors blew a 3-1 lead distract you from the fact that the Warriors went 16-0 in the playoffs.

Everyone who knows basketball (see: not now-Marxist Britainia) could understand that.

Implying tonight is a foregone conclusion is a joke. Implying the series is over is a joke.

see hubris and nemesis

be humble or be humbled.

3-1 will never go away no matter how many rings you win

ask Tom Brady about that

3-1 is absolutely the worst thing, it's not even comparable. Make a list of how many sweeps there are, now make a list of how many teams lost 3-1.

>Superteam sweeps a team with the world's greatest player but struggled the season due to losing a center

If the Warriors DO sweep, the NBA dies, although you could probably say the same after last year. After that height where does it go? A cheap sweep ruins that though. Once again it's up to LeBron to carry the league.

Don't let 16-0 distract you from the fact that they had to play a garbage 8 seed and HAD to injure the other team's best player to win the conference finals.

wow they signed the no.2 player in the world when they were already a 73 win team

What if the Warriors blow a 3-0 lead?

This would actually be a great series if Durant didn't join. Celtics fan since the 80s, I don't care who wins.

lebron scored 40 points and he's still getting shit on
this isn't even fun to watch lol

>been a Golden State fan forever
>Don't even want to support them anymore because they're literally the only team in the NBA with Durcan't

The Warriors are forcibly shut down as a franchise. No one else picks up their records, and all the players and staff are banned from the NBA for life.

>they had to play a garbage 8 seed
yeah that is generally what happens when you have the best record in the NBA

OH FUCK I completely forgot Bogut even existed

I still maintain that this is what we should've done to the Falcons

absolute failure of a franchise

Were you at the arena booing during the Chris Mullen ceremonial?

youtube.com/watch?v=mbij4VY6UiE

Lebron got shit on earlier in the year when he said he needed more help, this is exactly what he was talking about. He knew he was going to lose the finals all year.

He had a huge game, numbers practically no one gets, and kyrie had 40 points too and they still don't win

well, when it's nigh impossible to match another team's personnel (like the Warriors), your next best option is to try to get a great coach who can work your role players into something serviceable and promote defense

but they didn't seem to want that

this offseason they're either going to need to add another star or actually get a coach and not a mouthbreathing sycophant

What a garbage post season. Who wants to watch this shit?

18-1 is on another level though.

Remind me who shook on the rim like a kid learning to hang on monkey bars during the christmas game.

More importantly Birdman getting his ACL torn. TT is great (Fuck the haters, just fuck off) but he needs backup in this kind of series and doesn't have it.

>Mother! One of those niggers just celebrated his sporting achievement instead of retiring quietly to the cotton fields like he should!
>No mother, put the rope down. You know we can't do that anymore.

>blew a 14 point lead and went slippy d

Deserved it desu

good times

Then don't bitch when you get embarrassed

Talk shit, get hit.

On chokes I'd probably put 18-1 right inbetween Yankees ALCS and 3-1

>TT is great

You TT apologists are the reason he's still on the team and got a fat contract when he never deserved it

he's average at best and that is getting horribly exposed against a great team

they NEED an EFFECTIVE big man or it will be this outcome every damn year

kek what are you even talking about? Shouldn't you be yelling at Kapernick on the TV?

Bump