Would it be a cuck move if my wife and myself adopted a kid from east asia?

Would it be a cuck move if my wife and myself adopted a kid from east asia?

>100% chance of getting a male kid (inb4 the kid chooses)
>Asians seem to be less likely to succumb to nigger culture
>not my actual offspring

My wife is a 10/10 white woman, who is second generation German and I am white myself. In my mind it seems like adoption would be better than gambling on getting a female child.

imo adopting an orphan isn't the same as being a cuck

>Not continuing the White Race

Adopt.
Don't be a selfish cunt.
You will change a child's life forever.
Someone who's most likely going to have a sadness-filled life will get a happy one instead.
Please adopt.

>>Asians seem to be less likely to succumb to nigger culture
Not in the U.S.

Don't. Asian kids raised by whites are fucked up. Adopt a white baby, dumbass.

>small dick
>white and black environment

Don't. he will hate you forever.

Have you seen the white race? Its the race gulping nigger culture, promoting every form of degeneracy, and allowing in mass immigration. It is doing everything in its power to destroy itself so why should I even try to stop it?

Fuck off. We don't need any more fucking slants in this country. The only good gook is a dead gook.

I know this is bait but all Americanized Asians are SJW faggots. Kill them.

No it would be not be cuck... You are adopting a child... so what... Here is a simple question to ask yourself if you are cucked
>Is your wife banging other dudes?
There.
If the answer is no then you're not a fucking cuck...

So you want to remove yourself from the gene pool?

>we should continue to support these idiot gutter people by adopting their kids so they can make more without repercussions

Its the definition of cuckold

What? Have your own children, holy shit

stupid fucks like you are the reason white people are disappearing

Where I live (rural South-East) every asian kid goes to a great school, and basically just hangs out with white people. It was only one asian kid in my graduating class, and he went to yale kek.

Well, I would never adopt from the US because it would make it way too easy for them to "reconnect" with their biological parents, and thus become shit like them.

I have actually thought about this strangely enough. Itd suck if he had a typical asian dick.

>also it will keep my wifes body looking good.

Raising a child and giving it a good life is honorable. Regardless of where it comes from. Kek would be proud. Pic related. It's my little Aryan.

see

>2016
>still want to be white

My bad that is actually not mine, thats a google image. This one is tho.

yeah lets not adopt a local white kid or a white kid from eastern europe

be progressive and adopt a little chink

Are white people really like this???

Yes.

>>>

AAAAAafggghhhhhh....xOOOoooooofgk

ahahaahha i took a shit lmaoooooo :)

Yeah, you know what, if you actually believe that, please do adopt. That way, hopefully, you lineage will die out with you.

Just letting you know though, adoption is literally the definition of cuckoldry (raising another man's offspring).

If this is real, make sure you give them a lot of love

in the last year I ended up banging two girls adopted from China as babies, both had pretty serious separation anxiety/abandonment issues

I don't think it's a bad idea and it's definitely not a cuck move, but make sure you understand what you're getting into

If you must adopt an asian adopt a female. If you get a male then you're probably just have an anime nerd that shoots people. At least with the female you can raise a cute virtuous girl.

Although I grew up in a small white town in the USA and throughout high school there was an apdopted korean male in my grade that dated the hottest chicks. He was unusually alpha and played in a punk band. The only thing chinky about his was his eyes. Still not worth the gamble though.

>the other man didnt fuck your wife

Its less of a cuck than marrying a non-virgin, but I am sure you are ok with that.

We are just flirting with the idea (its mostly me) and I honestly dont think id have any problem raising an adopted kid. In fact I would rather raise an adopted son than my own daughter any day.

If they weren't, the world would look a lot different, don't you think?

Make your own fucking children. It isn't that hard you know.

>The word cuckold derives from the cuckoo bird, alluding to its habit of laying its eggs in other birds' nests.

Nice job being wrong, and committing a logical fallacy at the same time.

>adopting when youre perfectly capable of creating white children
>Implying Asians raised in America dont succumb to degenerate cultures
Have a couple kids of your own, THEN think about adopting, unless one of you is barren/sterile.

Equally as nice as dodging the statement that you marrying another mans used piece of ass is more shameful than jointly raising an orphan from a third world shit hole.

I dont want a daughter, I hate women.

>I dont want a daughter, I hate women.
Oh, now I see why you want to adopt. Trannies can't give birth after all.

I mean, I love my wife, but I hate every other woman on the face of the earth.

Damn my sides werent ready for that

Fuck no. Asian western girls are absolutely awful. Coalburner sluts. All of them. Never westernize an Asian woman.

Are you actually adopting an east asian child (chinese, japanese, korean), or are you adopting a southeast asian child (vietnamese, thai, laotian, etc)?

You might as well adopt a Mexican if it's the latter.

You wont hate your daughter so long as you raise her to not be a degenerate whore. You created her, and for that you will love her unconditionally. Do you really want to risk the end of your bloodline cause you think you'd be a shit dad to a little girl?

Yes. that is a risk I would take every day.

I am torn between Chinese and Thai. I have very good friends from China, however I imagine itd be almost impossible to adopt a Chinese boy, which is why I am toying with the idea of a Thai.

Then why do you not think you would raise a son that ends up being a faggot/tranny/cuck?

Fuck no don't adopt. Fuck your wife doggy style 3 times a week closest to her ovulation date (shettles method).

If you have a daughter, so what? Just raise her to respect her family, folk, and nation. And then try again and again and again and again....

I feel like I could connect better with a son, I honestly have no idea what I would do with a daughter, how to raise her to not fuck niggers. I feel like I would do a good job at all of these things with a son.

Just adopt a white kid from russia. They have tons of orphans and he'll be white

You're just as likely to get some loser NEET son as you are a whore daughter. There's always the potential that your child will fuck up somewhere down the road, no matter what you do, but most of the time, the behavior (for better, or for worse) is going to be on you.

Do what you want man, if you want to adopt some brown kid and dump a bunch of time and money into someone else's kid that you'll never truly see as your own child for a number of reasons, then do it, but you had to know what answers you would get coming here.

For the womanly things, that's what your wife is for. That's why you have multiple kids, preferably of both genders, so that you can teach your sons how to go play baseball or whatever, and your wife can teach your daughter how to sit in a dress.

>implying this isn't what user wants

I'd love me some prime thai boipucci desu

>Would it be a cuck move if my wife and myself adopted a kid from east asia?
Absolutely. Also when I was in the mental hospital there were tons of Asians adopted to white parents and it clearly fucked them up so badly they were in a mental hospital.

>Greeks wanting to fuck little boys
What a shock

Why not just do both? Adopt a kid and have your own?

Adopt a Ukrainian one

>if it is the US , it is ok and no one bats a motherfucking eye
>if it is Greece , it is completely wrong and funny ecks dee dee dee

Or this

I have thought about that, although just in reverse of what most people do.

>adopt a chink as a trial run
>then if I like it have my own

You truly are a cuck

>Implying I think its okay in the US
>implying you faggots didnt literally start this degeneracy a couple thousand years ago

Why don't you adopt a kid from Eastern Europe?

There are more than enough people in Asia. No use caring about their orphans when they don't care about you or your people.

Why not adopt a child that is already in America?

What it really says is you're not confident that you can give that child a better life than any other couple but a child from the 3rd world would be like granting them salvation.

>Less likely to succumb to nigger culture
BWAHAHHAHHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHA

HEE HEE HEE

HOO HOO

Literally every adopted Asian I've EVER known was a fucking wannabe nigger

And yes you are a cuck

>"modern Greeks have nothing to do with ancient Greeks"
>"Hey , your ancestors started this shit some thousand years ago"

Pick one lads , this is just confusing

No, my mom works in social work, and id say 80% of the kids adopted that are from america end up catching back up with their parents, and falling into the lifestyle of their parents. That isnt worth the risk at all.

Adopt a white kid from eastern europe. If the kid ain't white you're an even bigger cuck.

I also think that asian adopted kids are really more into niger culture (to not say american culture). For one reason :

They lost their roots.

You're cucked as hell OP.

It's women who do that, not a white race as a whole.

I am east asian that as adopted by a white family with fertility problems. aside from jacking off to anime I think I dodged most of the problems eurasians end up with. if there's nothing wrong with your nuts or your wife I don't see why you shouldn't have your own kids though. if you want a son just keep knocking her up until you get one.

Obvious bullshit thread but there is a slim possibility its genuine unfortunately, so WHY the hell only have one kid if a daughter is such a disaster?!?

Yes, fucking cuck kys for even thinking about it.

Estoy de acuerdo con Joao.

s
A
G
E

/thread

Just adopt a white kid. It's weird if an Asian grows up like a banana, trust me.

>tfw you realize op is only doing it so his future alpha Asian son gives him a free pass from the Chinkistan conquerors