Lil Peep

Lil Peep was Jake Paul with tats

Handsome white kid whose life experiences include fucking toms of girls

His depression was fake, his music was as vapid and superficial as he is. I hate normies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3peC29XwOI
youtube.com/watch?v=MtiazyRHodk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i fuckin hate normies

but Jake Paul is actually good

why the fuck would you make another thread about him then you fucking retard?

Does Lil Peep have depression or fake depression and what is fake depression?

heres the thing, why is depression so endlessly fashionable with normies? is it a novelty or some indicator of emotional depth to them?

fake depression

well off family, model looks, so much sex that he was mysognistic and degrading to women (bitches) in songs, famous, etc etc

he was handsome and "edgy" thus his success.

because you can't be depressed if you have sex and fame right?

>handsome

yeah jake paul is an ugly cunt

peep morea cute boy

>pewdiepie wannabes

I thought Lil Peep was Pewdiepie with tats

Who pops 6 xans before performing live and isn't at least mildly depressed

This, Sup Forums is genuinely retarded.

His goal is to get a reaction out of you and everyone else who let's edgy kids get to them.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner

>Only incels can have depression
Being this self-pitying...yikes

he did for fun, not muhh depression

because for neurotypical people it's an experience they'll likely never have, so they almost fetishize it.

Jake Paul will carry the legacy of spoiled rich handsome white brats from Lil Peep

dude im depressed but i tour, party, fuck, and do recreational drugs with my friends
a drug addict?

>implying jake paul is handsome
neckurselffaggot

>muh cant be depressed cause rich i am not rich and i am depressed if i was rich i wouldnt be depressed i am so philosophical
u can still be depressed regardless of ur situation which you would understand if you had any concept of depression
>drug addict
no shit he was an addict but that had to do at least in part with trying to cope with his mental illness, not that he didnt fuck around every once in awhile though

I'm trying to figure out why a 23-year-old lesbian coworker (I recently met) cares so much for somebody who isn't popular enough to show up on my Facebook feed.

I would have assumed she thought he was cute, but apparently she cares so much about his music to the point of posting about whoever doesn't enjoy his music are fags - I never heard any of it, since I don't care much about rap, but how is he compared to Eminem or Snoop Dogg, which are the only rap artists I have ever listened to?

The lesson to be had from lil peep is not something he intentionally conveyed. His music was just whiny self-destructive bullshit that didn't even sound good, but what we can learn from what happened to him is that it doesn't matter what worldly pleasures you obtain because you will eventually become bored of them and overdose on xanax laced with fentanyl.
If peep spent half as much time doing drugs as he did trying to sound better, he'd probably be at least halfway decent.

Lol I trolled on here as a peep fan and death truther for a few days after his death dropping the Peepills but it's gone quite far... I hope these Peeple understand listening to peep'll only make you sadder... when you realize he's hott garbage and that's boutit

Praise your twink Idol fuckboiiii

Lol still not impressed. Dumb fuck popped a few pills and got hooked. Big whoop

>when u troll Sup Forumstards epic style

>why make a thread if it's going to be criticism

I have no idea who Jake Paul is but i'm mirin his chin hard

I feel ya

Wrong kid died

this

>didn't even sound good
No

That's the thing, people who actually have depression wouldn't be performing live, they wouldn't even be leaving the bed.

Well he started making music like a little less than 3 years ago, he really lived fast. He was like a shy kid in LA trying to figure out how to record song and within a year had a face covered in tattoos going on tour then a year later selling out shows. When i hear this song it seems like he was just starting to figure out what kind of stuff he wanted to make

youtube.com/watch?v=W3peC29XwOI

IMO it seems like he was just a normal creative kid who got eaten up by showbiz. If you look at his 2015 stuff he was just making with his friends when he was like 18/19 he seemed pretty happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=MtiazyRHodk

>laying in bed talking to fans on his phone while his friends party outside

3:30 "i cant go.outsude im..im depressed"

fuck this guy

he says like a vapid 18 year old thot would

pretty boy wearing depression as a fashion like teen sluts

he has no depth

>skips a party once
Wow sure a depressed fella

sounds pretty depressed to me. i can't relate to his life at all but thinking that only neets and wagecucks suffer from depression is fucking idiotic. this "he was born rich" shit is also a meme, yes his parents were harvard graduates but his father left his family and his mother is a first grade teacher in long island, he was even homeless for a period. most neets on here are richer than he was when he started out

wow hes so deep poor guy

deep convos with braindead instagram sluts

whats your life like? just asking lol

He's literally nothing like them. Makes soundcloud "feels" rap which aims only for a certain vibe giving no fucks about anything else to do with the songs.

what should peep say for him to constitute as deep fr you

Actually he was Aaron Carter

>Was a heavy drug user for many years
>Dad left him
>Died of an overdose

>Depression was fake

>he took drugs and daddy left him that means he's depressed

>people generally agree he was depressed
>you say otherwise but provide no reasoning to believe otherwise

>2017
>trollface

Reminder: Jake Pauls collab with Gucci Mane drops today.

This one troll who is obviously very jealous of peep for some reason, despite him being a very tragic figure. Weird.

Who the fuck are either of these guys?

>His depression was fake. -user, phd