/csg/ - Christian General; The way, the truth and the life Edition

Christianity General, everyone welcome, be respectful.

Love God with your heart and repent, that what matters! God bless!

Pastebin for believers and curious folk.
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
pastebin.com/bN1ujq2x

Afshin Javid
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2-L1KIU7lao

Ian MacCormack
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CsbQeCYJ0Do

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N1-ezZ9hkD8
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WLoc1yDYzlo

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HbTAmN4m2lQ

Bill Wiese
youtube.com/watch?v=0WbAuuVBdY0

youtube.com/watch?v=oj7QX0uPOOQ

youtube.com/watch?v=RoYCUtIRP30

youtube.com/watch?v=IBmb7NeP3KE

Tamara Laroux
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HGQDkCi-OIY

Mickey Robinson
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xRSjzY0s0SM

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s66DchGhhD0

Howard Storm Atheist Professor
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8vj0qKthCgg

Atheist Dr. Donald Whitaker
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X54dYbfCSR4

A dying mans last message
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TeE2xg3REtA

Ex-satanist confession
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6l7A4cQHxuY

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZOj76xrG62k

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BY6xD4dl1x8

Ugandan Pastor Shocked he would not enter Heaven
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nnM_NtZfQTM

Other urls found in this thread:

worldbulletin.net/news/144115/russian-archpriest-the-future-belongs-to-muslims
mashable.com/2016/03/25/pope-refugees-holy-thursday/
youtube.com/watch?v=rv9n0kwE56Y
toprightnews.com/all-hell-breaks-loose-when-pastor-drops-truth-bomb-on-muslim-cleric-about-muhammad/
christiandatingforfree.com
shamelesspopery.com/reason-1-to-reject-the-reformation-the-canon-of-scripture/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-2-to-reject-the-reformation-scriptural-interpretation/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-3-to-reject-the-reformation-the-visible-church/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-4-to-reject-the-reformation-ecumenical-councils/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-5-to-reject-the-reformation-the-church-fathers/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-6-to-reject-the-reformation-patristic-scriptural-exegesis/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-7-to-reject-the-reformation-history/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-8-to-reject-the-reformation-heterodoxy/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-9-to-reject-the-reformation-logical-fallacies/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-10-to-reject-the-reformation-the-grand-finale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Catholic Church

Second for the Orthodox Church

>all that prottie garbage in the OP

First for Jesus Christ holyness

I agree, the Catholic Orthodox church.
Stop this division bullshit.

Its the work of the Zionists.

Love God! God bless!

First for Biblical Christianity

May God bless you, brothers in Christ.

Rate my O.C.

If only I could get this trending.

Any Christian Identity links in the OP yet? Uncuck yourselves brothers.

For some reason I always feel the need to affiliate. As you say to much division, this is /christian general/ afterall. Apologies

Go with God

watch before you talk

Reminder that God does not give hope. God gives contingent certainty - God's Will shall be done, whatever His Will is. And that can include very painful things happening in your life.
But, when your faith is in God, you believe He will save your soul in the end. Don't fret the physical woes.

Reminder to ignore and filter niggerteom

What if God is Heaven?

Christ Has brought us to Sup Forums through Kek

>Praise Yeshua-he is funny

nex time use the usual OP if you are going to make a thread btw

I agree we should confess our sins. To God.

That's a whole lot of text to say absolutely nothing and not answer my questions

sry bro

May God bless you, brothers and sisters in Christ. Thanks for starting another Christian General.

Speaking of which, are there any sisters here? I feel like most of the bickering is with the guys and the women just watch.

then we would be absorbed into the essence of God by being in heaven, and lose our own identity and personality, which is contrary to revelation and to real happiness.
heaven is primarily the vision of God, but that doesn't mean that you are stuck looking in one place for all eternity, but rather that wherever you look, your mind is always enlightened with the essence of God so that you see everything you see in God

Men and women do religion differently, hence why all apologist are male. Women want to sing and get the feels of God. Men want to discuss theology.

Reminder to filter the Italian flag forever. No good will come from taking bait.

Women do "the feeling",
Men do "the thinking".

Men discuss because we love the truth. Women knows just how to feel.

True probably an Israel using a Italian proxy.
Like always in society.

I'm too embarrassed to not take it. It's killing me inside.

You are both brothers in Christ. God loves you both, and wants you to be happy and blessed.

Stop arguing over pointless crap and praise God.

How do I do that?

Women do "the feeling",
Men do "the thinking".

Men discuss because we love the truth. Women knows just how to feel.

Like always in society*.

True probably a shillposter using a Italian proxy.

Bruh. Read his posts bruh.

He's a cool inquisitive person tbqhwyfam

You should listen to him sometimes

Amen. Praise God and keep His statutes with joy.

Study and teach other other that when Jesus Christ said was true and find evidence for it daily.

It doesn't matter. He's still your brother and of the same spirit as you are. We all will reap what we sow. Unfortunately, most of us probably have many foolish and idle words which we have spoken, which we will have to give account of in God's judgement.

The best thing we can do is to bless each other, and forgive any trespasses, as to not inherit the insufferable wrath of God, which is reserved for His enemies.

You will not fight against your brother in God's kingdom, so let us not grieve God in this world in which we sojourn, by fighting against each other.

Amen, brother. May God bless you.

Let's talk about something important: marriage.

Anyone here have a Christian girlfriend/wife? I don't even know where to begin looking. Everyone always leaves right after mass.

I debate women on scripture, they just try to shove it off, I debate men, we can go at it for hours

Cuck-thodox

worldbulletin.net/news/144115/russian-archpriest-the-future-belongs-to-muslims

Cuck-tholic

mashable.com/2016/03/25/pope-refugees-holy-thursday/

Based protestant who serve God Almighty
youtube.com/watch?v=rv9n0kwE56Y
toprightnews.com/all-hell-breaks-loose-when-pastor-drops-truth-bomb-on-muslim-cleric-about-muhammad/

Christian mingle , or Sunday school

>Anyone here have a Christian girlfriend/wife?

Nope, but working on it. There are Christian dating sites though. Google it.
I actually think you could use those. Im gonna try it sooner or later

christiandatingforfree.com

If you go to plenty of fish, beware that most Christian women there are actually single catholic mothers. If you're OK with that, then there are millions of them to choose from.

However, be aware of God's instruction on marriage.

Matthew 5:32
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

From what I understand of this scripture, if you marry someone who is divorced, it's quite sinful. So personally I'd stick with widowed and single women, preferably virgins.

Church-ran young-adult social groups bruh

I have a wife. It wasn't really planned. I was an atheist living in fornication for 13 years until we got a rude awakening and a belief in God. Then the very first thing we did was get married because we knew that it was wrong for us to be together unless we got married.

I would start with prayer to be honest. Pray to God. Prostrate yourself spiritually and admit your frailty and your nakedness and your dirtiness before God. Ask for whatever but continually praise Him and seek His presence.

You may never find a wife but you will always have the Lord Yeshua.

Bantz ain't sinful. No malice or sinful intention no sin in speech (except lies, which are an inherently sinful kind of speech).
"Fighting" is hardly what anyone here is even capable of doing, let alone *actually* doing.

You can try not having a wife if it suits you.

My wife and I go at it for a long time. I think it really depends on the woman you're speaking to and how much they trust you not to berate them for having basic questions that need answering continually.

Take an a atheist QT and convert her.

Engaged to one. Marriage Soon (tm)

>"Fighting" is hardly what anyone here is even capable of doing, let alone *actually* doing.

>implying there aren't some of us that partake in leisure of lifting

I've never met one desu

>if you marry someone who is divorced, it's quite sinful.
Yep. Really only one exception to this and that is if it was for the cause of fornication which can mean idolatry or sexual immorality from your partner. So if this is the reason they got divorced. It is likely God had already seen them as no longer married in the first place.

Here's a good one. I led my gf back to God and eventually she converted to Christianity. I pray one day I marry her and that our relationship doesn't fall apart. (that's a different story for another time)

I want to do it God's way. Marriage and family.

The implication of "capable of fighting (here)" was that we're on an online imageboard senpai. You can't punch me through the internet. Or can you?

Infidelity, would be a better word, so wife beating would be on there to

Not the easiest thing to do. My wife was an atheist and I converted her after coming to Jesus Christ my self. Although it felt a lot like God took over very early on and she became very interested in how I believed so fervently being a devout atheist just recently before telling her about Jesus Christ.

I think the key to converting is really believing yourself and being patient and long suffering.

>worshipping a jew

>pic

Hate to blaspheme, but she must be thinking:

>Holy shit, he actually did it, the absolute fucking madman

God bless you all in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen!

it's him who changed the unbiased OP for one filled with his personal strictly protestant collection. I was just pointing it out

Wife beating isn't actually a exception included in the NT. There are cases in the NT where even a slave was returned to their master.

Its quite clear the only exception made is in idolatry/worship of other gods or sexual immorality.

I know we'd like it if it said otherwise but it doesn't.

Don't try me out m9

> Start a business, first time without a paycheck but it's always been my dream.
> Months of no action (legal stuff), depressed, anxious as fuck.
> Come across Joel Osteen on SiriusXM (I know many don't like him).
> His topics seem to relate to exactly what I'm going through, and each helps me overcome and move forward.
> Every time I've prayed for help, or guidance - I've always been answered. Always.

Feels Good Man. God is awesome. Business is starting to take off and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Perhaps you should be more focused on the fact people are coming to Jesus Christ and trying to serve him rather than the history of either side of the aisle.

We all too often forget who is really King at the end of the day.

Would you like to pray?

It said infidelity in my Bible, but I guess if somebody was beating their wife, and good men knew about it, death would do them part

I would be willing to die to see a punch thrown through the great series of tubes that is the internet.
C'mon and hit me with your best shot.
Why don't you hit me with your best shot?

Be a man, be dominant, but with respect.
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.

How would you like your cousin, sister, mother, grandmother, daughter, wife to be treated?

Treat women the same way as you want "your own" women in your life to be treated by other men.

God bless.

I used to agree with this. However, if I'm not mistaken, "putting away" your wife means kicking her out of your home, it does not mean divorcing her. It means living separately.

The last part of the scripture is more clear to me than it used to be; it implies that to marry a woman that is divorced for any reason is sinful.

Matthew 5:32
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

From what I see in this scripture, it means;
>If you put away your wife because she fornicates and commits adultery, you are not at fault for doing it and aren't responsible for her adultery (sin).
>If you put your wife away because she annoys you, and she commits adultery, you are also to blame for it, for sending her away in the first place.
>If you divorce your wife, you are free from the commitment.
>If someone marries your ex-wife, that person commits adultery.

>it's him who changed the unbiased OP for one filled with his personal strictly protestant collection
But you can always offer counter arguments. God's Word is the highest Word, and from Him do we take our instruction. If someone posts God's Word, and you disagree with it, you are in error.

>I've always been answered. Always.
Same here man. Same here. God is awesome as you say.

Praise be to God.

Hasn't God killed more people then the epitome of evil, Satan?

Thanks, I'll give ChristianMingle a whirl.

Nah man, I'm 20. I don't want any baggage and I also want to raise my own kids, lol. Thanks, though.

I'll join the youth group at 3 parishes near me, throw a lot of bait out there. xd Thanks.

I'll definitely pray on it, my friend. Thank you.

Nah, I really need one. If I can't find one by 26, I'll just join the seminary, though.

Was you wife an atheist? :D Sounds like a good challenge, man.

Be careful with Joel olstein, he's preaches a prosperity Gospel, and that's not what Christianity is about

i read it with the voice of dracula from castlevania:SotN

I'm referring to the greek word. Which means idolatry or sexual immorality.

Translations are just approximations of the original autographs as always.

You can download an app called Blue Letter Bible and look yourself at the greek word though if you don't believe me.

Joel Osteen: "God wants you to be rich!"

Jesus Christ:

1) "Give up all that you have and follow me."
2) "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven."

This really highlights the chief problem of popular American Christianity. That is to say, that it isn't really Christian.

Chaste life ain't for everyone.
Hope the best for ya.

>Not worshipping God the Father and his Son, our Lord Jesus Christ

Hopefully one day lad. I never thought I would either, but life is crazy bro. One day your perspective may change, believe it or not

You first have to axiomatically recognise that such a thing is not only possible, but a dead certainty, and one that could happen at any given time

Well I would implore you to look at the greek. I am often wrong and honestly would like to be wrong here.

I'm cautious of that. There definitely is a line between being bold and believing for favor and blessings, and greed/pride.

Some of his best messages don't revolve around prosperity but rather looking to God for strength with addictions, guidance, etc.

The epitome of evil is sin. Which has killed every human to have ever lived thus far, and is poised to kill all others until the end of time.
Though that's only "kill" in the bodily sense of the term.

Congrats on the engagement, bro. Where'd you guys meet? Any tips?

Finding a Church here in America that actually believes in the message given by Jesus Christ is a challenge but finding a study group that does is easy.

I like to remember that most of the work done in the NT was done house to house.

Nobody took a census during the flood. There's no body count.

And besides, what does it matter? The whole world was full of wicked violent people, it actually grieved God to watch it happen.

>be an atheist until March of this year
Wild things do happen. I even believe in a literal creation as the Bible says.

I feel spiritualy rich, but God makes no promises about material wealth. And all your first century Christians would say differently

Do you believe dinosaurs and humans coexisted?

It'd only be a certainty given infinite time and the eternal existence of matter bound by some laws.
Otherwise it's just a possibility - though one that could realize at any given time.

not politics

was directed at

That little thing called history is the reason why the West is in steady collapse. Were it not for William of Ockham we wouldn't have the Reformation nor the French Revolution. In light of this, here are 10 reasons to reject the Protestant Reformation:

shamelesspopery.com/reason-1-to-reject-the-reformation-the-canon-of-scripture/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-2-to-reject-the-reformation-scriptural-interpretation/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-3-to-reject-the-reformation-the-visible-church/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-4-to-reject-the-reformation-ecumenical-councils/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-5-to-reject-the-reformation-the-church-fathers/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-6-to-reject-the-reformation-patristic-scriptural-exegesis/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-7-to-reject-the-reformation-history/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-8-to-reject-the-reformation-heterodoxy/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-9-to-reject-the-reformation-logical-fallacies/
shamelesspopery.com/reason-10-to-reject-the-reformation-the-grand-finale/

Man that last letter to the Churches freaked me out when I first read it. I remember thinking. Oh that is me. I hadn't converted fully yet.

Reading the Bible gave me many rude awakenings.

Has anyone ever read Proverbs and felt awful and guilty especially at the beginning of your reading?

Satan created sin, buddy. You could say that Satan is the Original Sin and Evil.

Religion plays a role in politics. Deal with it

I dont care whatsoever.
Why does it matter?
I dont care for so-called dinosaurs.
I wish I could give a shit.

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.

I've already got sufficient reason to reject Catholicism.

>apostolic succession is valid because tradition establishes it is
>tradition is valid because church authorities affirm it to be
>church authorities are valid because of apostolic succession

This thread feels very peaceful and /comfy/.

Thanks, brothers.

>If someone posts God's Word, and you disagree with it, you are in error.
if what you post is a twisted interpretation of Scripture, you are not posting the Word of God to me, but your own.

>We all too often forget who is really King at the end of the day.
I don't forget it. I simply never back down from truth
>Would you like to pray?
I pray hours everyday. I am having a snack right now

politics have always been related to christianity in the west, and christianity related to politics.

The harm and degeneracy politics have created in the west is the anti-thesis of traditional christianity.

Christianity is highly related in the political arena, deal with it.

>Otherwise it's just a possibility - though one that could realize at any given time.

There you go, always be on your garde m8

I think both aisles have a very dirty record and are full of false doctrines. Both sides persecuted Christians from meeting each other and studying as the Apostles did. Home to home. Both sides even called for the killing of people who believed the Bible and what it said.

Please remember who is the true King.

Jesus Christ.

>Satan created sin
Adam and Eve brought sin on humanity themselves. Satan didn't make them do shit.