Get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

eplstreams.club/na2.php?id=0041600403&feed=1&cam=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nba a shit

lets hope gws sweep

I can't believe Cavs are gonna win 4-3

1st fo DA GOD DEFENNIN DA LAND

Basketball is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

Don't have espn and my abc affiliate doesn't reach my tv. How the fuck am I gonna watch this game?

warriors in 7

TRISTAN THOMPSON WILL STEP IT UP AND SHITFUCK THE WARRIORS

does this stream still work?

eplstreams.club/na2.php?id=0041600403&feed=1&cam=0

>time is running out

this bald ass nigga on the end is straight retarded

THE HARDEST ROAD

Australians are so fucking stupid only colony of mongoloids so ass backwards they would root for le epic mouthgard chewing memechucker

>mfw legod wins game 4 4 da land

>Getting cucked by some nignog literally edp445 tier
Why Americans embrace race mixing so much la

Anyone who says Klay is gonna leave in 2 years must be crazy, does he really look like a guy who wants his own team? Why would any of the core 4 leave if theyre getting some relatively easy rides to rings every year

Wow, someone's triggered

My last 2 digits is how much LeBron scores

So...this is how the NBA dies huh, it was a nice run lads it really was, I'm gonna miss you all fuck Durcuck for ruining basketball

lmao whoever said the female announcers are "dressing for something special" was on point

yes yes let the hate flow within you lebron

do some digging and you can find plenty of online streams, try plebbit's /r/nbastreams if you really need to

PRESS S FOR SWEEP

Wise move is to have LeBron sit this one out. Even if playing him allows the Cavs to eek out a close game, the price is far too high. In his advanced age, the man's health is nothing to trifle with.
He may already be emotionally broken from having the reality that he is now KDs lesser shoved in his face. That King James' throne has been usurped. (In all likelyhood, Westbrook will soon surpass him as well if he hasn't already)
Will you fans not be satisfied until his body is broken as well? The man needs rest.

Was Jordon ever 0-4 sweeped in any of he postseason series he played in?

>Scores 92
>Still lose cause bench sucks compared to the warriors

Maybe overpaying Tristan is dumb since he's not even a factor on this series.

Holy fucking kek. I love this so much. That fucking retard got so mad too. Based nigger

LeBalding

lets go 16 an ooooooooooooooh!!

stream?

sweep incoming

you can feel it in the air

its actually putting life back into the league by crushing lebron, no way he recovers from this and his monopoly in the league will soon be no more. this will change the landscape of the eastern conference and also the league, everyone knows this warriors team cant stay in tact long so we might see 1-2 more years of this then hopefully some real parity can enter the league.

My mom watched game 3 and decided that Klay looks like an acorn. He's her favorite player now and she refers to him as acorn-head, not just because he looks like an acorn but because an acorn-head is kind of like egg-head, so it alsp means that he's smart. Have another great game, Acorn-head!

None of that matters because The Cavs will make The Finals again next year unless Boston or Washington sign/trade for a star

RARE

remember when the 04 redsox overcame a 3-0 deficit for the first time ever? remember when the 1980 US mens hockey team beat the soviets? remember when the cavs came back from 3-1 against the winningest regular season team in history? Cavs need to play for pride tonight. If they get a contribution from the bench and win tonight were at a game five in oakland down 3-1 its on then. Call me crazy but i don't see the cavs rolling over.

This shit is fake as fuck and the type of thing to get mad upvotes on reddit.

lol is this real

no...they won't

Check em. Tom Brady comes out for the Cavs and sparks a comeback resulting in 4-3 and the Cavs winning the series.

That's how America makes basketball players.

fucking newfags

I wouldn't say it's fake it's just for entertainment
You wouldn't call a movie fake, would you? It's not their fault if redditors believe it

You guys ready?

Will Lebron get MVP even if they lose?

I taste it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air

Yes they will nigger

Hayward to Boston is literally our only hope

What a great series so far. NOT!

okay, you're crazy.

>based Jalen

How bad will the rape be tonight?

Where's the stream reee

WTF I hate BLACKED now

cavs 125
gs 101

Cavs: 756
Gsw: 1

INCOMING GLASS ANKLES

SCREENSHOT ME

i want to lick her puss puss so bad

lol

go lebron

I've never watched a full NBA game in my life. But there's no hockey tonight, so I'll try this out. This is the finals, right? Should be a great game!

I'm sorry did you just type that and then post it

is anybody else okay with not hearing DNA by kendrick lamar for the rest of their life after these finals are over

POST YFW 4-0

screenshoting this...are you from the future

>Should be a great game!

I like how the Warriors have to use "Golden State", because Oakland is just so bad from a marketing standpoint.

The King dies tonight

the fat lady is gonna sing.

>yfw Matt Barnes is on the verge of becoming an NBA champion

everyone saying cavs in 7 is impossible. why does the order of home wins matter? if anything they'll have momentum going into G5 they didn't have last year and the same urgency. Yes IK they have KD, but anything can happen in sports.

Yes. 1986 Celtics.

some people's children...

>I've listened to DAMN. in weeks

Kendrick Lamar...why is that guy popular

Eh, these things are supposed to be live events but are scripted. That is fake. And the person I was replying to thought the white dude was genuinely mad, so had to burst his bubble and let him know its fake as fuck.

Reminder the Sacramento Kings rescinded a multiyear offer to Andre Iguodala(which he had agreed to) when he was a UFA just before he signed with the Warriors.

yeah its okay on you can help me lick her

boi

I never want to hear any song from that entire album again, except for "Humble"

based pusy poster

>hockey aka "please watch us " the sport

I completely believe you.

bitch sit down biyombo

tell me, why doesn't lebron button it all the way down

Celtics, twice.

>those who are able
MURICA

DNA is trash and the second worst song of the album

DAMN. RANKINGS

GREAT SONGS TIER
1. YAH
2. LUST
3. FEEL

OKAY TIER
4. EVERYTHING ELSE

TRASH TIER
5. DNA
6. HUMBLE

Osteen doesn't work for free

It's literally never happened before in basketball. And if you have been watching this post-season closely you know that the Cavs taking 4 straight against the Warriors is damn near impossible.

I'm not sure what that means? I know hockey isn't watched as much as basketball, but it doesn't seem to be attention-seeking. Can you expand on that?

ready to hotdog that ass 2bh

i'd take her fat ass down

Different song

he's probably a golden state since he is from California

when was the last time jordin sparks was relevant?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

This is the game that we need that career ending injury to happen.