Red pill me on the European women/pol/

Red pill me on the European women/pol/.

Basically as terrible as the average American woman except not as obese

It's an upgrade

They aren't worth saving.

I dated a girl from Spain for a while.

She even took me back to Madrid and I lived there for a year on her dime basically.

She was nutty as fuck but pretty fucking cute.

Got tired of her shit and moved back home where I ended up dating a girl I've been friends with since I was in highschool. Getting married and having kids. Pretty much happier this way.

Final Thought: Same shit, different language/accent

he's right... Europe has way less fat fucks. But...... In my experience plenty of great women here in the good ol' USA

>she will never be cute again

they're traitorous creatures that will stab you in the back

Coke, fanta, sprite ... all sweet drinks.
The girls I know always drink water (or beer occasionnally)

Well, since Europe is not a single country it's hard to tell how women are in all of this diversified land

Thats true. But french girls, for example, are the most amazing girls you can find on planet Earth.

In my experience, more redpilled than the average 'murican hwite wimmyn. Especially the Eastern European ones.

You all are not THAT diverse

Spanish girls are the prettiest

French girls are a bit more like American girls from what I could tell. Maybe I'm wrong but it was my impression when I was in France.

German girls love syrian cock, so... Yikes.

English girls. lol.. NO THANKS

Girls from Austria are nice too

Pretty much this.

Despite what Sup Forums memes tell you, they are pretty redpilled. More women vote for the anti-immigration party than men here.

It's the native urbanites, regardless of gender, who are cucked into oblivion.

I never made it to Austria, unfortunately.

Maybe my next time around.

I plan on retiring in northern Spain. I spent a week in the mountains in Asturias and just fucking love it.

This, basically.

>my German gf keeps wanting me to move to Germany with her

this... from my one year there.

My first night in Madrid there was a brawl between the neo-fascists and the anarchists. They were throwing bricks and shit at each other in the street.

"I fucking love this" was what I believe I said watching it from the window.

The chick I was dating talked shit about the gypsies in the neighborhood every fucking day.

It was great compared to the street fights we have here. Niggers shooting babies for drug territory.

do it.

you'll have a blast.

just dont get into any trouble. Being an American in a foreign jail sucks, if even for one night. From experience.

where the fuck is the millenia word

get back in line, next time dont slip from your position

Eyyyup.

Eastern European girls excluded.

It's Germany. Can't be worse than the jails in Texas. I just don't want to be imprisoned in a small apartment in Fagfurt or cucKoln, as living with someone for six months can be an entirely different experience than dating them for two years.

fpbp

eh... youre right.

i did 30 days in cook county (chicago) and it was far worse. the only difference really is that if you dont speak the language paranoia sets in. maybe that was my issue.

also fuck the cubans in madrid. fucking nogs.