well, I like all kinds....

and yourself?

SPIT YO GAME TALK YO SHIT

ebin :D

ALL THEM NIGGAS I GOTTA FIGHT ONE

still no music it seems

dubs?

fight two for me, haha

have you listened to any music, lately? good music?

mans not hot

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your ass. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and, uh, Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

I enjoy a large amount of music to be honest with you my friend. I'm glad we are talking about music we appreciate.

Likewise... my pleasure to meet a fellow fan

We should go out to a music concert you know?

>liking music

Concerts?

A show?

Yes that's exactly what I meant. Since it's music we'll both like it.

If I had the choice between music, and getting raped.... the answer would be clear to me.
I'd choose to get raped.

98% of faggits agree

Oh yes...

You and me both.

Music you said?

so you are the 2% that likes music?
shit tase, pleb.

what do you gain from this

All of the (yous) bro

Here's another one, just bc you are such a little rascal ;)

>tfw autistic enough to laugh at this

what's at the "top" of your list?