Why does she hate brown people so much?

Why does she hate brown people so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8ZR0lTlKhA
youtube.com/watch?v=fwlAhUzUpqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Autismfu.

Who doesn't?

No, she hates Islam and Americans - to be fair, though, Americans are all brown mongrel dogs.

>tfw brown person who despises other brown people

Was it autism?

its quite rational to hate islam

Don't we all?

youtube.com/watch?v=L8ZR0lTlKhA
Someone please translate.

Why don't you hate brown people?

youtube.com/watch?v=fwlAhUzUpqc
Asperger syndrome.

Her record label won't pay her unless she can garner a cult following and she figured the best way to do that would be to pander to the NSBM crowd

poor girl

nice leftypol meme

Who?

myrkur

What did she mean by this?

based

Hahaha what the fuck.

/ourgirl/

wtf I love this random bitch now

best girl

U S A !

U S A !

okay

that's pretty good

Now make riffs that don't suck ass.

1.Literally who?
2. Why should we give a fuck?
3. Why isn't this on Sup Forums or Sup Forums where it belongs?

She's a musician who sings about how much she hates brown people.

>Amalie was Amerimutt posting almost 2 years ago

Yikes, she looks like a man

"Kill all the brown people, they are shit, kill 'em in the name of Thor. Also the Game"

Can you stop making these threads

As a brown people. I'm kinda scared.

Don't let her know.

Music for soyboys. Horrible shit.

what isn't music for soyboys

oldschool EBM

Bodystyler

Myrkur is truly horrible. Only hyped because it’s a woman attempting to make bm.

"I am afraid that my dress might fall down and people can see my mosquito bites" is literally it.

no
she's hyped because she's friends with members of her label
the "woodland fairy" thing is just the marketing angle they chose because they knew there was no way she'd be able to pass as a trve metalhead so they marketed her as a fantasy character instead.

>mosquito bites
is that what she calls her tits?

She’s friends with a lot of people and really just getting by on nepotism.

she says breasts but the guy filming jokingly says she hasn't got any and then she corrects it to "mosquito bites"

that's how life is for fashion models

cute

...and because she is a woman.

>tfw fag who hates fag

it doesn't take a vagina in order to coast on nepotism

who?

She's basically a pitiful attempt to create a black metal idol

t. 56%

are you a GOP politician?

projection

In the bm genre it doesn’t? Please, if this band were fronted by a man, no one would even know about them.

Myrkur deleted her private FB page 5 minutes after I posted a picture from it on Sup Forums. Does she post here? One of hr friends?

oh but we would
because Relapse Records would find another dumb gimmick to hype the shit out of it

The guy from DIIV who posts here claimed to be her friend.

>DIIV
absolue nu-soycuck

did she get death threats for the music being shit? makes sense now

pic related
jk it's shit

How tall is Myrkur?

>nice leftypol meme

>KERRANG: You get to sell your soul to the devil in return for one superpower. What do you pick?
>MYRKUR: This one is easy: killing people with my eyes. Seriously, I think about having this superpower every day. I just look at someone and then they die. The best part would be that no-one could trace it back to me, unless I wanted them to! Probably an effective method to get rid of all the bed refugees without a hassle.
wtf myrkur

>bed refugees
That's an advanced Sup Forums meme lol

They probably just misspelled "bad".

Proof?

Just google "myrkur muslim".

lol

She’s average height for a woman.

The average Amerifat is darker than the average muslim.

Cuz she's gay

>session musicians

nothing wrong with being anti-islam

just with being racist

which she's not

there's no wrong reason to hate someone

She hates the Amerishart race. Which is totally justified for any European, honestly.

>not being anti-Islam
wtf I love rape culture now

>32 years old
>lives with her parents
What did Myrkur mean by this?

literally normal in every country that isn't Lardistan. (((They))) just tricked your insect brains into thinking you had to rack up a mortgage at age 18 because you are the only ones dumb enough to fall for it, and then get peer pressured for it.

Not at 32.

Autism.

This. Watch some interviews with her. She probably has aspergers.

Seriously?

It's just marketing

Untalented cunt. Literally makes watered-down metal for plebs.

Why does she even need to make albums? Her family is loaded, she doesn't need any more money on top of that.

At least she can drop a lot of dough on a big project with session musicians and a trendy producer, and PR to push her while she can bear the brunt of sticking her hoof in her mouth with her statements without taking much damage.

Other artists aren't so privileged, they can't afford to do that, and especially not solo black metal musicians, who don't have the money or the lack of decency to hire other musicians to play the shit they've written.

Myrkur was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. Her friend Chelsea Wolfe, an American musician, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about American monkeys and I'd be, 'But Myrkur, I'm American,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her later years. According to Wolfe, Myrkur once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate Muslim people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Myrkur performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.

I think she just wants to make albums. I doubt sje makes much off them.

source? it looks like that came from Sup Forums. also why would Chelsea refer to her as "myrkur" instead of her real name when saying "but myrkur, i'm american"?

("it looks like" as in i googled it and that was the result I got)

It's a copypasta about Nico.

oh lol

I should leave /metal/ more often so I understand the non-metal Sup Forums memes

>I think she just wants to make albums. I doubt sje makes much off them.
Yeah well so do a lot of musicians, at least Myrkur is rich and able to take the hit and still manage to get their music out there.

I have no clue why those two are friends, but this re-write of the Nico pasta is great.

Yes, but the question was why she makes albums while she has money.

They are.

Well isn't it obvious? She likes black metal and wants to be an arch-poseur by making her own.

I know they are.

One of just two of Myrkur's folk tour concerts will be near me. Should I go?

this

Amerimutts BTFO

What did she mean by this?

Like all spergs she has yellow fever.

Is that Empty Shores? wtf