EVERYBODY
(YEAAAH)
ROCK YOUR BODY
(YEAAAH)

AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A MISTAKE

Not surprising. Men are shit

bucktoothed bitch looks more like a nightmare lmao

based

I imagine these guys were so used to having a line of girls literally bent over and willing for them backstage that the thought of a woman being there who wasn't interested didn't even cross their mind. He probably disinterestedly thought it was another girl waiting to be plowed and didn't realize she was some weird chick that actually just wanted to talk to him or something, if that were even the case.

>He definitely raped me! That’s why I waited 15 years to tell people and this totally isn’t a blatant publicity stunt to smear Carters name because he pissed me off for some unknown reason.

Seems plausible.

>Dream
Who?

You're gross

You have a complex.

If you get raped you should report it right away. Plain and simple. What reason would this person have to keep it secret for over a decade?

Not that user, but you don't know either way what happened yourself.

The only reasonable response to this kind of thing ever is to withhold judgement and wait to see what is proven true, if anything. Anything else is likely just an exercise of your own political projections, which is totally dishonest and unreasonable.

>exercise of
meant to say 'expression of'

Plausible, esp. considering the proof coming out that even one of the girls accusing Jesse Lacey is lying. There are some sick people who abuse the accoutrements of their gender role.

A few reasons
>denial that it happened
>reclusion due to trauma
>"somebody I knew and trusted raped me, so how can I trust the police, whom I don't know?"

t. different user

Yes but what are the chances that all of the people who are coming out and saying they were raped are right? Why are people so quick to commend them for coming out? People have done worse things for attention. I obviously have nothing but this headline to go on but it's worrying that people will believe anything blatantly.

>Smear Nick Carter's name
>Implying anybody cares about Nick Carter, if they even know who he is

This

these mental gymnastics you sick fucks like to play whenever an article like this pops up on your screen is like some horrible combination of Sup Forums and /r9k/ on a bad day

ebin

>Being reasonable and honest rather than hysterically jumping to a conclusion for either side is 'ebin'

Do you even see yourself?

edgin

>because he pissed me off for some unknown reason.
Hey, if someone raped me I'd be pissed about it too...

She didn't want it that way

Wait I thought he came out as gay

More like Backdoor Boys

The accusation bubble is about to burst. Once people get tired of seeing these stories 24/7, we're going to live in the golden age of rapists.

>tfw born too late to explore the earth
>tfw born too early to explore space
>tfw born just in time for the golden age of rapists

men will professionally no longer associate with women as much as they do today

>>>/tumblr/

Think Justin ever did something bad? He just seems too good of a guy. I'd be really shocked if anything bad came out about him.

I'd say most of these 20 year on celebrity accusations are somewhere in between.

In the sense that none of them were violet or forced in the classic sense you'd imagine a rape. Rather it was probably that all those women genuinely didn't want to fuck them at that time, but because all these men were famous they caved in easily and ended up accepting sex.

I think calling these things rape is a bit far fetched because all these women could have stopped the sexual activities if they really wanted. Kinda like when some college girl is drunk and fucks a guy at a party and then regrets it.

>Kinda like when some college girl is drunk and fucks a guy at a party and then regrets it.
That's definitely a very different issue altogether. The general concern with drunk people and consent is that an intoxicated is more susceptible to suggestion compared to a sober person. It's like fucking a mentally handicapped person.

All I'm saying is that it's not really the kind of forceful coercive rape that might happen to a random woman at night on the street.

I'd call it more like an abuse of power, kinda like when a boss uses his power to fuck the secretary. The secretary can still just say no and resign but then she loses her job.

Also the issue with this sort of power dynamic is that there's also plenty of women who'd gladly fuck their boss in exchange for a raise or a young girl fucking a hollywood big shot in exchange for a film role.

So it's a really complicated issue and just calling it rape and blaming the men entirely is not right.

Another false accusation?
Wew.

Only that spacey accusation about the 14 yr old boy is worth merit. The rest is total garbage.

You need to be deprogrammed.

I got raped when I was a kid by two maybe 20-ish year old guys. I was really young so I didnt understand what had happened to me. I told my parents once and we never spoke about it again. When I realized what had actually happend it was just pure fucking shame and sadness and everything in between. It's been 20 years since and I only told one more person which was my now ex-girlfriend. She was sympathetic at first, but ultimately she didnt give a fuck and used it against me when she got mad. And for the weirdest fucking reasons. She wanted to do butt-stuff to me, and when I didnt want to she would get mad and say shit like "oh just because you got raped once youre going to ruin our sex? It's not even fun having sex with you." Shit like that makes it worse, and it really does the opposite of wanting to tell more people about it. Especially when people are doubting you when you tell them. Now I'm not saying you should just accept an accusation as truth. I agree with the whole "innocent until proven guilty" shit but when you see people being treated like liars when they build up enough courage to actually tell people about it, it really discourages you from telling anyone at all. On the other hand it seems like the complete opposite since the whole #metoo movement started. But like said, when someone says they were raped after they kinda just went along with fucking their idol it pisses me off, because with my experience just saying "no" wasn't even a fucking option.

lmaoing at this entire fucking post

t.rapist

lol you didn't smack that bitch?

Well I punched her in the face once after a similar argument, only that time she threatened me with a pair of scissors. I left her after that. She was a complete psycho

I am 100% sure all of this occurred in real life

I tried to warn you

damn gurl wat dat mouf do?

yeah fuck that lmao, id have mic'd up my house and recorded her saying crazy shit and then would have gone to the police

it keeps getting better

wow, you can't even rape people in your dreams anymore?

>she threatened me with a pair of scissors

In hindsight it was just a really pathetic part of my life. It was also my first relationship. The worst part is the scissors thing isnt even the worst of it

you can't just say that and not tell us

about?

kek

lmao. Tell us the story you nigger

Got raped by a 18 year guy when I was 13 in 2004. I told my parents and the police arrested the guy immediately.

Guys everywhere are starting to go "WAIT, HIM TOO!?!???!" and "men are monsters" and "I'm embarrassed to be a guy".

This shows awareness. This shows that more men are starting to understand the problem that women face. Suddenly, it's easier for guys to see why #metoo exists. To get why women - yes, even smart, physically fit women - are still frequently cautious about walking anywhere alone after dark. To comprehend why women may be hesitant to believe that your honest and innocent flirting (or even just politeness) isn't something more sinister or leading to something dangerous.

Good. Guys are starting to see the scope of the problem. Now, use that knowledge. Start calling out your friends, family, colleagues, etc, when they say or do something incredibly sexist, demeaning, objectifying, and so on. Be the change. Endeavor to create an entire society in which women wouldn't even think for a second that they have to be on their guard at all times. Is it likely that such a society will ever exist? Sadly, I doubt it. But if we all start acting and behaving like it can happen, things will at least get better.

IS HE THE ONLY ONE ?

It honestly feels like every man who has any fame whatsoever is a rapist

he hangs around rape artists
of course he's done things

Seth Rogen is a rapist

Kek

i woke up at a party one time after passing out drunk and there was a skank riding my dick. since i wasn't wearing a condom she agreed to swallow my spunk. any #metoos?

18 year old born in 1999 here

Who were The Backstreet Boys?

You can't reason with bitter incels.