Drumpf btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/tim-heidecker-too-dumb-for-suicide-tim-heideckers-trump-songs/
youtube.com/watch?v=xQ2QmaM7JrA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/tim-heidecker-too-dumb-for-suicide-tim-heideckers-trump-songs/

sam hyde btfo

Holy shit I thought that said Tim Hecker and I was realy for some ambient drone anti-tump music.

Some choice cuts
>On the Randy Newman homage “Cooked Chinese Chicken,” he makes a compelling case for burning the White House down to eradicate Trump’s stain.

>In the bluesy “Richard Spencer,” he relays a decree from God that it’s OK to punch Nazis, while the countryfied “For Chan” is a caricature of internet trolls narrated by a greasy-faced alt-righter who “can’t get away with murder/But I can ruin somebody’s weekend.” (Heidecker writes from experience here, having been targeted himself). Less convincing are tracks that indulge in easy cliches, such as “MAGA,” a heavy-handed satire of the stereotypical Trump voter that sounds like a bad Twitter threat.

>prevailing confusion and terror in a way that resonates. With the days getting increasingly darker, even a few such moments can feel like the light at the end of a tunnel.

is this the new /metal/ bread?

do people still buy the trump = hitler nonsense

I still can't tell if Tim is just being ironic like everything else he does or if he's just legitimately lost his mind over Trump.

tim heidecker lost it a long time ago. dude is a fuckin hack now days.

>With the days getting increasingly darker, even a few such moments can feel like the light at the end of a tunnel.

The average Sup Forumsack doesn't think about Trump for as many waking hours as the average shitlib. It's like his existence is a constant humiliation for them.

Tim is going to jail for a looooong time soon so don’t worry about it.

Trump derrangement syndrome is real lads

I honestly believe that the modern leftist will be one of the most ridiculed groups of people throughout history by future historians.

Proving once again that their reviews are dog shit nonsense

nah man, #timoccent

As a pretty big Tim and Eric fan, I'm pretty sure he's being serious at this point. Which really sucks because I love the dude's comedy but hate seeing him get political. Same as Sam Hyde. Love them both as comedians, but the politics ruin it for me.

Why?

The whole Sam vs Tim thing just made me sad, I really like both of them so hearing them rip each other just hurt to listen to.

i had to stop following him on social media because his crying over trump was getting way too much.

I turn to surrealist comedy to make me laugh at absurdity, parody, and satire, not to consider real world problems. Hearing them have real opinions on things as opposed to being comedic anarchists takes away the illusion and makes them seem just too real.

Based Tim got World Peace cancelled. I'll always love him for that.

>But I can ruin somebody’s weekend.

Imagine if trolling ruined your weekend

>The average Sup Forumsack doesn't think about Trump for as many waking hours as the average shitlib.
I don't even browse Sup Forums or give much of a shit to get involved with political discussions and I barely think about Trump.

I'll always hate him for that.

They don't call him Adolf Drumpfler for nothing.

I’m ever so slightly suspicious

I unfollowed all of my favorite musicians and public figures in 2016 on instagram

It was a bummer seeing your all-time favorite lyricist and singer posting ridiculous garbage about "DRUMPF" every week. Seeing him fall to such pathetic lows was...weird.

It really ruined the band's music for me. Mixing politics into your product (music, film ect.) is REALLY stupid.

you forgot the "ïs literally" part clueless leftists like to say

>Burn the white house down!
>Drumpf fans are just manbabies that fantasize about murder but can only troll!!!

i know how you feel.
one knob who runs a popular FX pedal company was on the drumpf daily and it was fucking annoying. to him EVERYTHING was political.
some people are fucking boring.

The only people upset at people being critical of right wing politics are scumbags desu

no, that will be the dwindling white race.

some people give a fuck about America, faggot.

There will be more white people than ever when designer babies come around

The Chinese make fun of them on their message boards already. They call them the "white left". 白左

LOL YOU BROKE BITCHES WONT BE ABLE TO AFFORD THEM!!!!!!

THANKS DRUMPF!!

> some people give a fuck about America
Fuck America.

Trump is pretty racist and horrific actually idk what you edgelords are talking about. We're about to lose net neutrality thanks to the fat fuck.

durr he rayciss and mean

Very true. It's hilarious, if you ever look at one of Trump's tweets all the replies are the same obsessed faggots responding seconds later.

>racist
That means nothing in a country where the press even claims that showing an ID before voting is racist (which is how the rest of the world does it).

Net neutrality doesn't mean shit. Every industry that has been deregulated fails. Telephone companies, airline industry, I'm sure there's others.

Be sure to get the Xfinity Alt-Right Troll Pack: gain access to such favorites as Samuel Hyde, Weev, Pepe the Frog, Milo, Lauren Southern, The Daily Stomer, Sup Forums, and more for only 4.95 a month! Don't miss this deal.

they have spent their entire lives in cities/universities/pop culture media bubble and constantly told their worldview is the only correct and valid one so trump's victory is like a repudiation of everything they hold dear. they can't believe that different opinions exist because they're never exposed to them. of course it'll fuck them up.

To thank Republicans the ISPs will make these free for all users. You'll have to pay $30 per month to access your lefty shitholes.

stay brainwashed you cuck teenager

Trumplet telling me I'm brainwashed? Lmfao go read a book that isn't daily stormer.

So they spent their lives around educated people? Think before you speak moron
They'll censor you first because you're creating misleading propaganda that is damaging the world.
Have fun paying extra for streaming and music downloading bootlicker

He shouldn't be making light of suicide, it's not nice.
He shouldn't be implying Trump should kill himself or is dumb, it's not nice.
Shame Mr Heidecker.

>unironically believing being in college equals being educayed
>unironically thinking sociology is a science
>unironically working at starbucks

I find it funny that the left has been hyping up Trump as this fascist strongman dictator, literally Hitler 2, etc. and they get a lame duck neocon with a bigger ego.

Have fun working retail at 40 fatty
Yeah teehee the destruction of our nation is real funny.
He's not implying that, it's satire.

Is it you Tim?

I wish, he's one of the greatest comics of the 21st century

Why would they review this?

>Yeah teehee the destruction of our nation is real funny.

See, I don't even like Trump but when I see shit like this I can't help but think that it was absolutely essential for him to be elected so sensationalist retards could learn a lesson about coping with reality.

Soroswave

>6.9
nice

You type like a woman. Leftists are weak and emotional like women, this is why they always fail in the end.

>modern education
youtube.com/watch?v=xQ2QmaM7JrA

This fucking video. It's pretty disgusting. That professor has a doctorate in like digital sexuality or some retarded shit and he talks like a stereotype colleges need to cut some of teh dead weight.

Here's the pic of the guy.

Compared Jordan Peterson and Milo to Hitler.

This guy listens to Tim's new album

this

i closed this after like 5 minutes jesus christ the state of our education system

>These are very young students, and something of that nature is not appropriate to that age of student, because they don’t have …
>18? They’re adults.
>Yes, but they’re very young adults. they don’t have the critical toolkit to be able to pick it apart yet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

>Tim Hecker

lol same, almost believed it too

hahha yeah they learned such a lesson that theyre now doubling down on it. Nice goimg Trump

Maybe we need an actual hitler to wake them up

a coward who lead for germany to become the ultracucky state it is now?

>i have no idea what net neutrality is
- you

sorry buddy but hitler didn't do enough...
he couldn't even pull off a proper genocide

t b h if you post on Sup Forums, you think about trump more than the average american regardless of dem or rep

Ummm are you saying you disagree with the man with a phd in communications? Uneducated much?

>On the Randy Newman homage “Cooked Chinese Chicken,” he makes a compelling case for burning the White House down to eradicate Trump’s stain.
>OMG Drumpf is sullying muh precious White House, he must be stopped! NOOWWW!

This attitude shows clearly how the left is so incredibly butthurt over Trump because they see the government as their mommy/daddy and having BAD DAD DRUMPF saying rude things and being a BAD DADDY is threatening their core psychology.

Doubling down and doing what exactly?, posting the most passive-aggressive asinine bitch shit on twitter?, writing another doomsday prophecy about how the world is going to end any day now?, writing his name with typos so it sounds absolutely hilarious?, making fun of his skin and hair?, rioting and truly fucking up some fascist patriarchal trashcans and unrelated people's private property for like a week before realizing nobody cares?, wearing vagina beanies?

No one likes Trump - even if I liked him I'd still disagree with his policy, but seeing his opposition I almost wish he gets another 4 years because maybe that will be enough time for you to realize how fucking deep you've been driven into mass hysteria and neurosis .

I don't think that post is agreeing with them

>being this mad

Sounds cynical to me especially since I don't know people who type "haha" unironically, but maybe I'm wrong

>it's a Sup Forums thinks 90% of Sup Forums likes trump episode
You guys should at least visit the boards you lament so often

>burn down the white house

If this wasn't set to the tune of panic by the smiths fuck tim

maybe he is idk I'm not sure what he would be agreeing with though. probably trying to say something like "electing trump did so much to teach these far left idpol idiots a lesson" or that effect.

I don't dislike Trump because "he's rayciss" he's just another faggots neocon. Retards only think he's any different because of his ego and charismatic way of speaking. I'm not even surprised Sup Forums would fall for a cult of personality like this, ironically because he reminds them of Hitler.

more like 'On the Randy Newman homage- every fucking track on this piece of shit album'

I don't know what it is, but I enjoy Reagan punk. I liked anti-Bush satire on TV in the 2000s when it was everywhere. I like a good takedown of Trump every so often. Honestly though Trump satire or Trump protest music is almost always so lazy and contrived I don't know what is. Like comparing DK or something to that one "goodnight alt right" song or an old vietnam war protest song to the awfully hot coffee pot, the Trump stuff just makes me cringe. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just the guy is so easy to criticize it's not really edgy or nothing new is being said or something like that, but Bush was kinda like that too.

you like trump so it's different

Calm the fuck down you fucking child. The point is these people are only getting more obnoxious, and no matter how many times trump wins they will always be there bitching in increasingly more bizarre ways. They're well off, what do they have to lose? Eh, they got their cool millions and their taxes are even gonna get cut as they call trump a bigot on twitter. Win win. its the silent majority getting fucked over by them and by idiots like you who only wish for him to win to piss these whining retards off

fucking soyboys.

HEHE TRUMP XD

>based your entire work on music in stereotypes and trying to ridiculize people
Hate contaminated your heart and your soul

If you think I'm not calm because you feel attacked by words it's mostly because you're a fragile soyboy - not because I'm not calm.
>no matter how many times trump wins they will always be there bitching in increasingly more bizarre ways
Nah, even now you can see people who are starting to feel embarrassed by how immature the protesting of Trump has been, many of them are blaming each other for their faults as a group, it's a shitty disintegrating movement held together only by ritual bitching.

> what do they have to lose?
Any sort of relevancy because you can only cry wolf so many times before people start ignoring you - people are getting exhausted of this, they're not putting the same effort into pretending they're revolutionaries as they have been so far.
Especially interesting is noting the teens growing up during this whole period who are probably the first generation in many decades where being right leaning is socially acceptable - they grow up on a version of the internet where fully developed adults are driven to tears by cartoon frogs and realize they don't want to be that kind of person.

>its the silent majority getting fucked over by them and by idiots like you who only wish for him to win to piss these whining retards off
First of all, truly, the "silent majority" can go fuck itself. If you're unwilling to learn how your world is being run or voice an opinion of it or if, even worse - you're one of those centrist cunts who thinks everyone is wrong and right at the same time - you deserve to get the president you hate forever whether it's Hillary or Trump.
Second of all, I never said I've voted or will vote for Trump, learn to read

Because the Reagan and Bush critiques often only criticized the individuals themselves, the Trump criticism often targets his supporters just as much as Trump himself, if not more so.

As an European, the destruction of the USA would be HILARIOUS.

>he pays for streaming
>he pays for downloads
You deserve every single thing you said.

>implying that they're not just being post-ironic

will Trump ever recover

nothing says calm writing a whole damn essay on this lmao
i never said you voted for Trump either idiot. Learn to read, wishing for someone to win and swaying public opinion is not the same as voting

Oh aaand people are so exhausted that theres been a re energizing of dem voters. Read more news please sweetie

You know whats worse than a centrist cunt? A cuck who wishes for someone to win just cause some meanies on twitter were a bit too annoying. Like i said, you're just a fucking child

>Areas of Expertise: Privilege

fucked up man. people talkin bad about my trump. im mad man. pissed me off. fuck the ott left.