death grips hate edition

>Not "hating mentaIIy iII Gender Bender Sophie" edition

You had one job.

Death Grips > Grimes

kys

paragraphs incoming!!!!!!!!!

Death Grips fucking sick as but this is true

Haha nice one

i havent even listened to any of Grimes's albums and i already fucking despise her just because you faggots are constantly jacking off about her jesus fuck even gripfaggots are more bearable than you people.

this

Grimesfags are somehow even worse than Death Grips fans

why is every person i've met in real life that likes death grips, poor, bitter and socially awkward ?

this

i hate the DG fanbase but the Grimes fanbase is just on a whole different level of horrible

because people who aren't bitter and socially awkward dont like the kind of music death grips does, and usually listens to more popular stuff and surface level rap/RnB

Because those are the people who tend to do thing because of fitting in which is very parallel to listening to death grips, also it only seems to be pleasant or normal when you're on neuroleptics

I remember listening to exmilitary when I was high on weed and it was a swing between cringe and laughing my ass off because it sounded like some pathetic attempt at music

After that I was randomly shitposting "SPREAD EAGLE CROSS THE BLOCK" here for a while to entertain myself

Also mostly schizophrenics and mentally ill people can relate to the lyrics

Had On GP come on in my car from a spotify weekly playlist while driving to lunch. Autistic phd dropout coworker comments about how much he likes death grips. 2 weeks later he was quit to go back on unemployment.

>2 weeks later he was quit to go back on unemployment

What did he mean by this?

Maybe he got depressive because of it

DG are one of the most genuinely interesting bands of the last 10 years. eat it.

it's true

He found the job too difficult. PHD dropouts are morons.

He didn't own a fridge. He claimed that it was too difficult to manage if food went off, so it was easier to just not have one.

At the same time, he also complained about how expensive constantly eating out was. People would send him links to specials they spotted on fridges.

But also boring and stale as heck

Who cares about all that gimmick when it's just crackhead music

Any Ariel Pink fans here?

No, because they don't exist.

Jeez, that's a bit sad.

It's fun to listen to my guy

Why wasting your time with that bullshit when there is so much better music out ther

gee, maybe because I *like* this band?

hahahaaa