Ireland NO! Irish pub refuse to serve black tourists

independent.ie/irish-news/i-was-told-no-black-people-allowed-south-african-students-refused-entry-to-dublin-pub-34779589.html

Other urls found in this thread:

rte.ie/radio1/liveline/podcasts/
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/anathiphela
tv-tokyo.co.jp/youhananishini/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>who has lived in Ireland for nine months and is currently studying for a Master’s degree in International Development at UCD.
>International Development

are trying to develop brains?

Maybe they should name the bar that these fellows experienced racism instead of hiding it. This way, hopefully enough attention will bring to light and the bar will be shun to the point where no one would want to go for their behaviour, and hopefully there is a law for hate crime in Ireland. If not, that's despicable

Right of admission reserved

Wow such racism

>International Development
Globalist nigger scum

i should visit Ireland

do you guys like Americans?

Why are the irish refusing to serve thier own?

Don't worry about it - nobody does.

I'm in Northern Ireland but no, we don't.

Does Ireland not have hate and though crime laws yet?

If not you will soon unless you Eirexit.

Ever watched In Bruges?

As an American I can guarantee you're liked accepted and wanted every where in the world by women.

>Pro tip, dress like a cowboy.

cool

but to be fair, do you guys like anybody?
yeah- accurate or no?
>tfw rural oregon timberman

Can't speak for everyone but you guys are great imo.

The fact that they didn't disclose the name of the pub and the fact that they were told that the pub had done nothing wrong from a legal perspective (protip racism is illegal in Ireland) leads me to suspect this is a partially true story that was exagerated to make it seem like racism was involved i.e. a drunk African in a pub starts shit is asked to leave and goes back to sleeping on the street. All other information was embellished. I should know I was there that Saturday night.

>tfw half black and half Irish
>LITERAL potatonigger
How would I be treated in Ireland?

>racism is illegal in Ireland
wtf you are allowed to say the british don't belong in Ireland, how is that not racism?

Mick in the States here. You'd be told to fuck off because you're a Yank, not one of us.

I don't really see the issue.
A private business should be able to serve who they wish.
No one should force them to serve everyone.

Am I wrong for thinking like this?

Here is the show the story is based on its right at the start but non Irish will probably not be able to listen to it.

rte.ie/radio1/liveline/podcasts/

Summer visas revoked soon, kaffir. Intifada

That's if you can tell we are Americans. When I was in Europe everyone thought I belonged to whatever country I was in. A braindead dumb citizen who didn't understand anything, but a citizen nonetheless.

Christ the niggers on the radio sound like right cunts. They will name the place tomorrow apparently.

>migrant give up on Islam
>Try to integrate by socializing with people in the bar
>they refuse to serve them some beer
So intolerant.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

Man, shut the fuck up

Fuck, I'm from Kansas so whenever I am overseas people ask me and assume I'm a farmer or live on a farm. A guy asked me how many buffalo I own and ahit

So proud of you, Ireland. We need an Irish Pope.

neat, now whats the truth?

RARE FLAG

Was listening to this on Liveline and the whole thing just seems sketchy as fuck. Apparently there's witnesses but they said themselves that it was half 7 in the evening, there was nobody queuing up outside the bar, there was nobody around. And apparently the bouncer's been working there long enough that the manager is willing to go out on a limb for the guy, what are the odds that either A) he just woke up that morning and decided to be a big racist or B) no black person has ever tried to go into that pub while he was working before?

Yup they sound like total chancers. Especially the male coon. More self flagellation shit from RTE glad I don't pay for that shit.

OMG With this biddy shut the fuck up "we all walked out of Africa".

"I wonder if this has anything to do with the rise of Trump"

What's the name of the pub?

Pic of coon

twitter.com/anathiphela

Twitter

>HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW IM IRISH MY MOTHERS GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER WAS 1/8 IRISH WHERE IN SCOTLAND ARE YOU FROM DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH HAVE YOU MET THE QUEEN?

I would invite ya over for liquor and cigars

Just wish that someone would tell these niggers to open their own pub in Africa if they don't like the way things are going

Didnt they give you a lot of le sweet Shin Fei money?

Sounds like a pub I would love to visit.

On the radio

"sadly this comes in the wake of the death of Muhammad Ali"

Some Irish people need to die a horrible death.

Irish abroad- you are irritating. You are not Irish, only if you were born in the fucking country. We don't care if your grandad was from cork, and no that ain't close to Belfast and no I don't know your ancestors. Irish car bombs are the most godawful drinks (the equivalent of entering a bar in new York and asking for twin tower shots) and our accents aren't fucking cute, they're inbred and crap

Yes, you supplied us with weapons. you are welcome to armagh always

What flag is this?

Myanmar, you burger

I didn't like alcohol anyway.

I'm on mobile my bad my fellow burger

100% jewed

Wrong flag proxyfag

>nobody does.
I travel to Japan a lot (a country that doesn't bend over and let rapefugees into their asshole like Sweeden) and they love Americans as long as you're not military or an English """teacher""".

>Maybe they should name the bar that these fellows experienced racism instead of hiding it.

If they do that, it'll be another Pastor Cake incident likely.

The Jews are better tourists than the Americans, completely fine with that

>s you're not military or an English """teacher""".

I'm neither, but if you're not acting like an ill-mannered retard and try to speak even a little Japanese, they tend to be exceedingly polite.

Irish LIVING in Italy.. You know? Expat? I spent 18 years in the shithole, and I don't intend to ever return

>The Jews are better tourists than the Americans, completely fine with that

They just want your pot of gold, Leprechaun.

The Israelis are hot, they can take it

>but if you're not acting like an ill-mannered retard and try to speak even a little Japanese, they tend to be exceedingly polite.
Yes, they respect people who respect them and their customs, and are eager to share their culture while learning about yours. Crazy how that works.

お前はなんで日本にいるの?

Insane, right?

Do you work for this show or something?

tv-tokyo.co.jp/youhananishini/

>Do you work for this show or something?
Are those the guys who walk around with the mic and ambush people at the airport? Last time I was there I saw them when I got off my flight. They were interviewing some special snowflake with dyed hair and a septum piercing. Hopefully people don't assume the loud libcucks represent all Americans.

No, I don't work for them. I've just traveled there before and I'm moving there for grad school soon. I'm going to assume you can't read moon since you didn't answer, but I asked what you're in Japan for.

Give a south african any booze and they wreck it shit. Simply nothing gained by giving booze to them.

good! GTFO BLACKS, NO BOOZE FOR YOUS.

based irish even tho there almost niggers them selves.

Speaking of South Africans, I was at work all day and didn't check, but were there any threads about that albino harvesting? That was pretty fucked up.

There's signs in Thailand, "Israeli Nationality Not Allowed Because They Are Rude."

Russians don't have much say about hate speech laws. We have our own. People are doing 2-4 years for posts, likes, reposts on social media.

おまえ

You would be treated as a nigger. Ireland is extremely racist. God bless it. Also, what the fuck are you doing on pol, untermensch?

カエル

I got my N1 in 2012 and I read Japanese just fine, I was just joking about that show, it's pretty reviled by ex-pats, but it has some great cringe.

今回の大統領選挙にだれに投票するつもりですか。

Maximum kek. A tourism association made a guide for foreign visitors and had to recall it when people complained all the characters doing bad things looked Chinese/Asian, and the good examples looked white.

>subhuman slavshit talking about untermensch
>pretending hes pure white masterrace
>thinks he'll be accepted in the new world
mfw

Don't listen to him. That's not Myanmar. That's the flag for the People's Union for the Liberation of Guadeloupe. It's very similar to that of Suriname's flag.

Nothing really great.

Some places in my city do the same. Usually restaurants.

If Brazilian restaurants refuse blacks, wouldn't they go bankrupt?

A you coloured? You seems buttmad.

why are you so mad jew?

just fucking murder yourself.

>t's pretty reviled by ex-pats, but it has some great cringe.
I'm afraid to watch because I see some of the riff-raff sitting next to me on planes knowing that they'll be the ones to jump in line and make an ass out of themselves, and by proxy me.

>今回の大統領選挙にだれに投票するつもりですか。
その質問、マジか。もちろんトランプ様を支持しているよ!ていうか、まだ例の質問答えくれなかった。

There are no shitposters on Sup Forums more eternally assblasted than leafs.

I'm 5th generation and I have distant relatives born, bread and currently living in Ireland. Am I Irish?

貿易関係の仕事をやっている。
でも近い未来に転職するかもしれない。

damn, i should visit ireland

I seriously think that pic alone has made countless leafs commit suicide. Its very demoralizing tbqhfamilia

Yes. US citizen and Irish.

But you're so close!

自分の国に帰還つもり?それとも、ただの転職?俺は今年の九月に日本へ発つ。行きたくてたまらない

He is probably a chink.

For lefty bullshit or for racist stuff?

>She added: “I’m never going back there again.
The fire rises!

Racist stuff.

Thailand is the go to place for drunk obnoxious white kids trying to 'find themselves' while being constantly drugged up. Also, wait.. The other type of tourism.. The sex one maybe? I'm not gonna really assume that Thailand has the best tourists visiting

My dad's Irish. Would you get pissed if I said I'm Irish like every American ever?

you made me kek. Now go back to your alfajor factory and feed me.

And MAGA

Nah..that shit ain't even close. Fuck Obama and weed man cuck.

That bald eagle totally and eternally btfo'd Canada. The animal kingdom even says so

英語あまりできないの妻がいるから、帰らないと思う。日本の総理大臣の方がましだし。。。

仕事でくる?学生?

Oh no! That's totally not what they wanted!

No you're not

You could be, Irish parent and live only a couple of hours away

Were you born in Ireland?
Do you hold an Irish passport (or British if you're a northerner)?
Have you lived in Ireland for more than 6 months?
Do you have any close friends or a reason to go to Ireland regularly (work, etc)?
If the answer is no to these, especially the first two, you are NOT Irish. You're an American with Irish relatives. I have a relative in Canada, but I'm not, nor will I ever be Canadian. My ancestors came from France and Scotland, but I am not Scottish or French, and I would never say that I am.
Genuine advice- we think more of Americans if they just say they're american, not tell us their family history. You know when Americans have travelled and lived abroad, cos they'll just say they're American when asked. The other bullshit is some weird mentality you guys really need to sort out. For a patriotic country, you seem to dislike admitting you're a part of it.

That's English language board. Stop using autism runes.

No, you're American. Irish isn't a race, it's a nationality.