What happened to katy perry?

hillary clinton

Menopause

spent 2 much time on the internet

She looks better in the second pic imo, but she's actually an insane person

> maniacal laughter

looks like she dyed her hair and got her nose pierced

more like what's up with famous women dying their hair platinum blonde and shaving it? it doesn't look good on anyone

she's trying to be a tamer version of miley cyrus' slut schtick

and its garnering no attention and nobody cares. The only thing shes ever done is cry on a livestream.

The bitch is out of ideas and is behind the curb. It's got nothing else to do with anything other than chasing a fad she missed out on.

>saved

Thank you for this user, I will make great use of it.

also feminism, literally anyone with half a brain condems it. Bowie, Bush there are others too but it's a bunch of insane women converting impressionable women into being mindless drones. It's funny, men get condemned for fucking impressionable young women, yet women can fucking brain wash these same women and it's okay.

MKUltra.

she saw how much a hair colour change and being crazy did for St. Vincent's career so she tried it out herself

I known Katy, Kirsten and Axl Rose, who is the other one?

the inner cunt soaked through

girls doing this almost ruined blondes for me when I was in middle schools

desu the only one it doesn't work for is Stewart.

She looks like a 50's housewife

Halsey, Cara Delevigne, Kristen Stewart and Katy Perry

nah, they all looked better and reached their full potential with long hair. same goes for scarlett johansson, miley cyrus, zoe kravitz and everyone else who got that dumb ass haircut

Mossad Psy-op'd

C U T I E

>Bowie
Source pls

Lmfao Cara looks like Pepe

She's the only one it looks good on

The wall

this

Whatever you say.

misogyny? in my music board?

Tied to the "yass gurl you don't need no man" meme
100% of the times cute girls dye and cut their hair and turn into disgusting thots it's immediately after a bad breakup.

This x2

But to be fair, she's a fucking godsend with almost any style so