I have to write 2k words on "Despacito"

Any angle, not neccesarily a review. I have writer's block and my deadline is tomorrow

Write about the justin Bieber remix and relate it to white colonialism

It's about the Kikes and their engrenage. They are SLOWLY replacing us. This is demonstrated by Bieber REPLACING the original hispanic singer

I like this; my editor probably won't.

But let's explore this a bit more...

What you're saying is latinos (D.Yankee and Luis Fonsi) were shit and then came the white man (Bieber) and boost them into stardom?

bump

write about the disaster zone of the video.

Make connections to Puerto Rico. IIRC the song was made to promote tourism, but then Hurricane Maria came along.

I can write you 1000 words of what I would like to do with zuleyka rivera if that's helpful

this is great, sauce?

c'mon you lazy fucker, can't you google that at least?

Write about the cultural appropriation.

shitty airplane wifi, barely able to refresh this post

which is...?

>What you're saying is latinos (D.Yankee and Luis Fonsi) were shit and then came the white man (Bieber) and boost them into stardom?

yeah, bieber sure boosted the most popular song on youtube of all time into stardom

He did, song was shit until TMZ caught him on tape on club mumbling "blah blah blah blah despacito"

I wrote this quite a fortnight ago. You can use it if you like, then make up some more thoughts with it.

In a country now divided by the idea of immigration, and a president supporting the banning and condemnation of innocent non-Americans, this is a time to celebrate diversity in our world. Despacito, a song about finding the beauty and love in any person, encapsulates the beautiful feeling of acceptance and love, hence its amazing viewcount.

Either that or I'm looking too hard inside such a garbage song. Even Shakira's weaker tracks have more merit than this nonsense.

nice closing paragraph(s)

Dude do you even know about music? What kind of piece of shit magazine hires someone like you?

The song was already inmensely popular.

By the way, the reviews of this song are cringy as hell. What a shitty song.

>What you're saying is latinos (D.Yankee and Luis Fonsi) were shit and then came the white man (Bieber) and boost them into stardom?

I wouldn't go with that in the current environment. Make some shit up about the purity and nobility of TRUE and HONEST reggaeton, before the white devil and his KKKapitali$m slithered in and ruined it. Your prof will cream themselves.

no, I know jackshit, I'm just co-editor of one of the biggest music publications in the world

nice work. I'm pretty sure you deserve your success.

>and a president supporting the banning and condemnation of innocent non-Americans
Holy fuck, this isn't even close to be factually correct

>this is a time to celebrate diversity in our world.
Read Suicide of The West, and stop browsing reddit.

So like most publications, that one is a scam too?

Write about something you actually like, this is why the whole industry is trash.

Also change 'prof' for 'editor', thought you were writing an essay.

>I'm just co-editor of one of the biggest music publications in the world
Out yourself. I know music writers browse here. I want to know which ones.

i was messing with ya im not op

just look for a bad, thrown together write up of despacito in the following few weeks. that is if you actually believe OP in the slightest

Why do you keep playin' games with my heart?

>just look for a bad, thrown together write up of despacito in the following few weeks.
Would there be any good ones?

why not? Do you honestly think it would be impossible to write a decent article about it?

>Do you honestly think it would be impossible to write a decent article about it?
No, but these people don't write good articles.

Not him, but I've really never read anything good about it from a popular magazine. They all treat it like it's some kind of revolutionary song, like the dude praising it, saying it combined old stuff with modern stuff, for using steel strings in a flamenco sounding guitar. That's idiotic.

what people?

yeah, thats pretty dumb

I would like to read an article explaining the cultural memes and reasons behind its immense and widespread success

>Read Suicide of The West, and stop browsing reddit
Give me a quick synopsis. Why should I care about any of his ideas? What prevalent themes in the book extend to society?

>what people?
The people that work for music rags and get these projects.