They're gonna blow it, aren't they?

They're gonna blow it, aren't they?

We can only hope

Yes, cavs will continue to shoot 60% behind the arc.

if they lose game 5 they are going to start thinking alot

yes, based Da Land is in their heads

Thanks for saving us again CLEVELAND

Refs won the game. One of the worst officiating games I've seen and I'm almost 30

3-1 lead you say? Hmmmmmmm

>t. 17 year old """lifelong""" warriors fan

> Based
>Anywhere in Ohio
????

do you think kevin durant would hang himself if they blew a 3-0 series to lebron?

>they team up and blow a 3-0 lead

hes too pussy to even do that, he'd join lebron

Digits say they blow the lead

Refs neutered them in the 1st and The cavs literally had to break records to beat them.

The warriors will be fine.

they need mrs wannabe sheeboon chink curry to do more social media damage in order to anger the jews (like last year)

for this to happen

lad, it's rigged.

I seriously hope so. It'd be too funny to be real. Let's meme the shit out of these meme fags until the memes backfire once again and they go to meme hell.

If they don't close it out Monday yeah. The energy in Cleveland for game 5 will get them a w then the pressure of blowing a 3-0 lead will be too much to overcome

He would take the vet min to join Cleveland

He'd go to the Cavs and have them blow a 3-1 lead

Makes sense.

Kek, it's gonna hit them hard.

>Yfw 3-3

NBA can't afford to refball that hard again. Warriors win next game.

Lebron, Durant, Love

that's too many big guys

The cavs know how to get under the warriors skin.

I'm 28 kid, I'm a kings fan since birth, I just don't like Lebron, he started the hardcore flopping and everyone followed

Kek has spoken, warriors in 5

reminder both kevin durant and curry blew a 3-1 lead last year

trips confirm Durant is literally >3-1: The Player

ginobili invented that

>Them digit
>Holy hell

Oh like how lebron went to Miami to finally win a championship and then goes back to the fans who are burning his jersey? Ultra KEK

>Lebron, he started the hardcore flopping and everyone followed
>28 year old

something doesn't quite add up here

>he started the hardcore flopping
So you started watching basketball in 2004, I take it.

kek

I agree but not nearly as bad as lebron did, he's an actor and a great basketball player (the best solo player currently, I'll admit it) but he started it and started the following for it. He's a great player and great guy off the court but he abuses the system and I hope they change the flop rule next year. Durant sinks threes all over James and he doesn't cry and bitch as much as any cavs player

Nope, Cavs had the best game ever in the history of the league and will not repeat again.

I've been watching and going to games since I was 7 years old. Fuck you very much. Your a pleb, BTFO

>this entire post

>typing out BTFO in your own post

Clearly you haven't been watching shit. Go pretend to be an adult somewhere else, teenager.

coz we all know that Durant and Draymond looks better in a Celtics uniform

>9gag

ebin

The digits that saved Cleveland

Damn, they are going to blow it again

>that's too many big guys

For you

This pretty much. The ref ball was at its worst right when the game started.

Rolling for big numbers

there is no way the refs can do this shit again in game 5

too obvious, would ruin the NBA forever

I need new 3-1 lead memes I NEED THEM THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT

butthurt warriors fan

So the Cavs need to have the best game ever in the history of the league to beat the warriors again? And then again for game six?

Exactly but who knows, next game cavs would suck

you are SO fucking Mad lmfao what a little bitch, after going 3-1 Commiefornia forfeits any right to speak

>Goes to a team that missed the playoffs the year before and only has like 2 players left from the 06 winning team (just Wade & Haslem I think)
>That team was pretty gutted on bench due to Wade, Lebron, Bosh salaries
>Same as joining a 73 win team that almost won back to back championships

It's not the same thing at all, retard.

actually, I think most people wouldn't care

the drama would be worth it

You're right. People have been hyping up this series all year since KD joined the warriors. It's been an inevitability and last year's was absolutely insane to watch. Everyone wants to watch a classic finals since this year's been so pointless up to this point.

>implying

Steph lost on purpose to get the W with the dub fans at home

>Steph
>Doing anything in the finals other than being cucked by his team or the opponent

If W's win KD gets Finals MVP.

Nah, they're gonna refball it all the way to game 7, then somebody will cause a riot to get the game cancelled and then the NBA will just give it to the Cavs because The Warriors are everything wrong with the sport today and the commissioner finally is starting to see that.

tl;Dr WE DOING IT FOR DA LAND! CAVS IN 7 BABY!!!

chequed

>Cavs got no bench
>Relies heavily only on Lebron and Kyrie
>Warriors healthy, no one injured
>Game 5 in Oracle Arena
We got this in the bag.

I only want the Warriors to win because I simply can't handle Lebron fans anymore. Bronsexuals being the more accurate term. A verified account on twitter posted that Durants mom should be ashamed of herself for raising a "coward like durant". Bronsexuals have such a hard on for him that they start attacking peoples moms.

I can't handle it, if the Cavs came back and won this series the fans would start getting cardboard cutouts of LeBron and dry-humping them. It's terrifying.

>sweeping generalizations

Was the refs weirdly not ejecting Green part of the plan to help the Cavs win?

(I agree the officiating was awful, but not to help the Cavs. It was just shit, because the NBA hires functional retards to officiate their games.)

I am talking specifically about die-hard Lebron fans, not all cavs fans. They aren't exactly a rare phenomenon

Vlady Divac says hi.

>hiring refs to make sure in every way possible there is a game 7 no matter the outcome

I would consider myself to be a pretty big Lebron fan but that doesn't mean that I'm an unsportsmanlike autist

Explain not kicking Green if the sole purpose is to get to game 7.

How amazing would it have been if after that the Warriors had won by a point on Green hitting a buzzer beater? We could currently be at the start of civil war 2.0 if that scenario had happened.

>hes too pussy to even do that, he'd join lebron

yeah and then they'd lose to GSW the next year

cavs push to game 7 and win it all, down 0-3

check my fucking digits u fucking nonbelievers

oWo

But Lebron the ''''''''goat'''''''' superstar was the first to normalize it and made flopping considered to be gamesmanship, dude is a bitch made flopper that cries for calls and folds in the 4th.

There's nothing wrong with that or being a fan of any player. It just seems that Lebron brings in a different breed of super-fans that would literally make love to him if they could. I guess that comes with the territory of being in the conversation as the GOAT all the time, but irritating nonetheless.

the only people who consider lebron the goat are people who never saw jordan play, or saw kobe play.

hell, watch a tape. kareem is better too.

then you have players like shaq and duncan, who was better at their position than they were?

Thanks for your input young fan. Divac was well known for flopping, and was an important part of the Kings in their battles against the Lakers. They talked about him flopping constantly. Could be, that's how LeBron learned his flopping skills.

This
Lebron is top 15 maybe

Ehhh hes easily top 10. He carried a nothing team to the Finals as a 22 year old. Kobe and Mike were better scorers while Mike actually had a great passing abilities as he avg 38/11/11 in his first Finals. Kobe was a better deep shooter while MJ had the GOAT mid range and post game. MJ also won DPOY so it goes without saying he would shut down their number one most nights unless Scottie would help. Thats one thing. Lebron never had that long term teammate that was HOF like MJ had. Kobe did have PRIME SHAQ and then carried shit to a 7 seed while avg 35+. Finally with an ok suppporting cast (yeah Paul, Odom, Bynum was good but Kobe really showed during that Finals run of three years with two chips. Lebron is the best pure player but he never had the take over instinct from the start like Kobe and MJ.

Dream on, there's no way the Golden Boys would ever blow a 3-1 lead

>Will the cavs continue to have the most ref-rigged games of their lives when not on their own court?

No, and if they weren't playing better than they have all season tonight combined with refbawl, then this series would already be over. Doubt it'll see a game 6.

15-4

Lebron isn't top 10. He's a couple of days away from being 3-5. Even Magic Johnson is above .500 in the finals.

Why do retards believe Kobe was a better scorer?
He has less points per game and a worse shooting percentage.

Moron, name 10 players better than lebron.

Refs fucked up the game bad. Basketball should take 2.5 hours at the most. This game took over 3 hours because the refs were making idiotic calls to favor the Cavs. The Cavs were down 3 games to zero. It the Warriors won tonight, they would be the first team in basketball history to sweep the entire playoffs. Sweeping would also cost (((Silver))) tens of millions of shekels. So instead of letting history take it's course, he decided to put shot refs in to fix the game and make him some more money..

>to favor the cavs

Butt hurt golden state fan detected. Back to your cuckshed.

>screen capping your own post and all of its responses

So you actually want people to know you're autistic?

I screencapped that shit too. It's happening buddy.

Cavs in 7.

Ejecting Green would have made the rigjob too obvious.

kek is that nicole bass in the middle?

jordan
kareem
wilt
magic
bird
shaq
russell
hakeem
kobe
duncan
malone
barkley (inb4 hurrr no ringz erneh)

all objectively better

then there's subjective cases like Jerry West, Oscar Robinson, John Havlicheck, the Iceman, and Scottie Pippin

>nigmond chimping out and getting ejected
>oh look it must be the referees rigging all this he a good boi

So many of Kobes stats are lessened due to the Shaq years. Even then he avg 25/5/6/1.5 stls. Then he played on shitty teams and either went off or had low scores because they were already ran out the building. Kobe dropped 81 in a game. 60 in 3 qts. Went for 50 three straight games. Stats dont tell the whole story.

How is Kobe objectively better when he is worse by all objective metrics?

Sorry but hes better than Malone, barkley and Kobe or Bird depending on how we are basing this. Also Tim Duncan is either overrated or underrated. Can never get a grasp on his true status.