Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/933091389444833281
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That has to be fake

>(((sirius xm)))

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/933091389444833281

What an absolute faggot.

that's really fucking sad

Why are white people so fragile? It's gotten so bad that they're actively looking up shit to be offended by on twitter and tumblr.
I could probably trigger one with just a stick of tofu at this point.

Is coffee pot an allusion to something? Serious question

its actually very surprisng that he disnt say anything about this considering he overreacts to many small things on twitter

Typically coffee in a coffee pot doesn't have any cream or sugar yet. It obviously represents the black community, and 'awfully hot' obviously refers to the racial tension and angst. Should he drop all that on Donald Trump? Probably not.

Holy shit, that's like the mind of a 16 year old girl.

Damn...

(((white people)))

That actually kinda makes sense.

WHY WON'T HE PAY ATENTION TO MEEEEE!!!

DRRRUUIUMMMMMPPPFFHHH!!!!!

What he's doing is smart. He's playing to an audience that will think he's being ironic and smart. Dudes gone and his fans don't like him any more

How is Lord Sear still alive?

Have they amputated his legs yet?

why wont senpai notice me

>Man who built his career off of generating controversy with his lyrics and presentation has doubled down on joining the mainstream in picking the lowest hanging fruit our society has ever seen
>Becomes upset when one of the handful of people he could have possibly offended with his latest work doesn't respond

This was a predictable outcome. Em is too old, he doesn't have the same desire to rock the boat and has to feign an aura of responsibility to not make himself look like a manchild, but at the same time going with the current is contrary to how he gained popularity at his peak. Blaming the inept nature of middle American parenting for Columbine when everyone was trying to throw hip-hop, video games and Marilyn Manson under the bus was cutting edge at one time. Actively accusing white America of racism for ignoring inner-city violence and blaming those communities for their suffering then going apeshit when one act of violence happens on their doorstep was damn near revolutionary. "Fuck Trump" doesn't have that level of impact, and it's really the only thing he had to say.

ZLORMPF!!!! TELL EMINEM HE ROASTED YOUR CHEETO-CRUSTED ASS NOW!!!

Maybe he could do a hunger strike/rapathon in front of the white house, I'll bet Trump would notice that.

exactly. I do not support Trump in the slightest, but his freestyle made me cringe. It's no better than some drunk guy rambling in a bar. Em has lost his edge a while ago, the thing is, his whole persona was built on it. I get that he grew older and more mature, but he has nothing left to rap about.

Sarcastic butthurt is still butthurt, hombre.

IMPEACH NOW!!! HIS TINY HANDS CAN'T HOLD THAT L

>mature

NOTICE ME TRUMP SENPAI

DONALD-SAMA PLEASE

>Actively accusing white America of racism for ignoring inner-city violence and blaming those communities for their suffering then going apeshit when one act of violence happens on their doorstep was damn near revolutionary.

>boo hoo white americans need to stop blacks from killing each other

faggot

Trump tweeted "coffefee" or something like that once and em thought dropping a "coffee" reference was slick, I guess. Pretty sad

this. its not whites job to fix nogs, and nogs must be beyond fucking dumb if they think that's ever going to happen. at what point do nogs wake up and get to work on their own problems? how much evidence do you need that white s ARE NEVER going to take care of it for you?

>Black people kill other black people
>"How typical, why is the black community so violent? Don't go to the other side of the tracks, Timmy."
>White kids shoot up their school
>"WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS? IT'S THAT DAMN RAP MUSIC ISN'T IT?"

who the fuck puts cream and sugar in coffee

>moving the goal posts
probably trying to make off with them desu

I know who he can team up with to get Trump's attention. Shady × BBB when?

Everyone? What kind of question is that?

Wow.................

anytime now

nah bro real men take their coffee black and their whiskey straight because you’re not manly until you force yourself to like things that taste like shit

Real men don't drink coffee, Soyboy

i can bench press your house suck my dick once your mother’s finished, soycuck

>i can bench press your house suck my dick once your mother’s finished

Ok soyboy

Yes, ALL white people are fragile. Go back to your shithole, Muhammad

the bayeux tapestry of our time

Based soyposter

stop calling me soyboy, soyboy

>"WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS? IT'S THAT DAMN RAP MUSIC ISN'T IT?"
Is the left incapable of communicating with anything other than retarded strawmen from Family Guy?