Log onto Sup Forums

>log onto Sup Forums
>thread after thread of assmad dubs """"""""""fans"""""""""" shitting on the nba and adam silver for depriving them of their 16-0 playoff run

Stay mad, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/babersgreen/status/873376710246486021
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's unfathomable to me that they're still calling rigged for homefagging reffing after that second half. Just wow.

As a Dubs fan I was hoping for the clash like game 3 this was supposed to be epic both teams were prepped to show. This was gona be a great show of talent all on the same floor and the Cavs could have won tonight without the officials fucking it up. They played hellava game. But this one was supposed to be decided by 7 or less my either team and I was hoping for overtime. We aren't the players we have shit to do in real time.

The 1st half dictated the 2nd half.

Exactly. LGTSS:

>MUH REFF/STERN/SILVERBALL
>MUH RIGGING
>FAKE SPORT!
>JEWS!
>MEH we didn't care to win tonight anyway because we prefer to celebrate in front of our own fans

All of this every time.

Literally damage control.

It's only rigged when the Warriors lose

>It's only rigged when the Warriors lose

Yep. if GSW fans really cry about rigging, just remind them of when they also overcame the 3-1 against okc last season

Now Durant's fuckin mom did it lmao

Even Steve Kerr said after the game that they told him the first tech was on Draymond.

got a link to her tweet? interesting that she didn't say that shit last season when he choked those games away.

Oh wait! It was actually Draymond's mom!!!!

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
twitter.com/babersgreen/status/873376710246486021

I R O N Y

>forgetting curry had 6 million freethrows game 3
>draymond getting unejected
>that "flagrant"
>zaza stomping lebron and nut punching shump

They let the Cavs get away with all that shit in the 1st half and the warriors still dropped like 70 before half and were down 18 LOL
By the time back half began dubs were in foul trouble on egg shells.
Just like last yr, if u so much as wink at the Cavs it's 2 free throws. This game was set to go overtime. So disappointing. Actually thought it was going to be a great game.

thanks....eh she should be the last to say that. irony indeed. i'll even say that the 2nd flagrant called on him wasn't flagrant but the game was already lost before that...not to mention he later had that jump on top of thompson. she's reaching with that one.

now that we're on it, the biggest reach had to be last year when ayesha curry claimed her dad was racially profiled at the arena before a game they wen't on to lose. funny enough, that same game the fouls were dead even with 5 players each having 3 fouls a piece. (steph, draymond, jefferson, shump, love)

Refs play off momentum just as much as players and the ones who usually benefit most are the home team and especially star players. Stop bullshitting your way out of the fact they lost in a game where there was horrible officiating on both sides, but especially in favor of the Warriors. Nothing but excuses. Nothing was worse than the 3rd quarter which put the momentum back in GSW favor but the Cavs were still hitting shots and quelled it.

>gs ft 36
>cavs ft 31
>gs 3pt 11-39
>cavs 3pt 24-45
>cavs totally won because of refball and not burying the warriors from behind the arc
>league is fixed

Okay then

i can't breathe

1st half rigging puts the desired winner up. 2nd half counter-rigging is just to cover up the 1st half rigging.

Do you then get on here and say LeBron sucks when he puts up 35 on 70% shooting in the first 3 quarters and single-handedly keeps his team in the game then scores 4 in the last and doesn't make the final shot?

You realize you are making up any reason you can, right?

>counter-rigging
Amazing how far off the deep end people go when LeBron wins a big one. Listen to yourself.

How is implying my dad's the mailman worse than admitting you fucked an animal and had an ugly ass son?

at least come up with a better comeback before @ing someone, draymom

Why are the Warriors complaining about every call?
They were lucky tonight to not have Drayboon sent off

That wasn't luck. That was the only literal example of rigging in the game lol

>They were lucky tonight to not have Drayboon sent off
He was ass tonight and has been for the series, refs did Cavs a favor keeping him in.

>Win 15 straight games in the playoffs, all blowouts
>lose one game
>"ITS RIGGED AGAINST US!!!"
Name a worse fanbase.

Cavs get over 20 Fts in the 1st quarter, and Klay, Curry and Draymond and Zaza has 2 fouls each before the 2nd quarter. The rig was in for the Cavs bruh, Cavs struggle the entire series now all the sudden they put up 86 pts in a half?

Tell me about all the non calls on Zaza and Drayboon though and why was Love on Durant a flagrant

>Tell me about all the non calls on Zaza and Drayboon though and why was Love on Durant a flagrant
Draymond got T'd up for literally walking away, refs let Shumpert literally tea-bag and trash talk Zaza while he was on the ground for a loose ball, the Love foul on KD was a typical NBA superstar call.

lebron "fans"

Curry had 10 FTs in a first quarter, rigged? Stop with the lame excuses

>warriors get called for barely touching cavs players
>cavs players don't get called for mugging warriors players
>warriors can't play good d because of refs

Love hit Durant in the face, how is it not a fragrant?

>the cover up calls actually works on people
Let me guess. Educated in Ohio?

curry caca

>the Love foul on KD was a typical NBA superstar call.
that double standard

>>cavs players don't get called for mugging warriors players
That didn't happen. Don't try to rewrite history. Refs were homefagging which has always been a thing throughout history. 3rd quarter was abysmal and they were trying to get them back in the game the entire 2nd half if they were trying to run the score up for Cleveland. Pick both or neither.

How were the Zaza and Draymond's not "fragrant"?

>we've moved from calling LeBron wins rigging to motherfucking counter-rigging where will they go next

drayboon hit shump harder while zaza straight up punched him, while stomping on lebrons foot. stfu

They were fragrant, but how was Love's not?

zaza fouls weren't calls while draymonds was just a foul

>"thuh der wisnt no ref bahl duh cavs dindu nuffin sir!"
>miss a blatant backcourt because precious lebeta cant get swept... a second time
>"110% fare guiz!"

Cleveland is a shit hole.

>implying it was one-sided
Cherrypicking

>lebeta
Yep, you lot have always been a reasonable bunch and not biased as all hell, I've heard "rigging" all throughout his career.