I Voted for Bernie Sanders

Proud Californian here. Just got off work and finished voting. Everyone inside was voting for Bernie Sanders and barring some more crooked stunts from Hillary, it's going to be a huge blow out in favor of Sanders.

Pic related.

>communism works
Said no one ever

I'm a Trumpfag, but I wish you guys all the best. Give 'em hell.

I'm honestly surprised your flag isn't Canadian

I don't believe you.

No one is proud of California.

>electronic voting

lol, yeah sure you "voted" for no one

Thanks. Everyone I know is either Trump or Bernie, so thanks.

> it's going to be a huge blow out in favor of Sanders

yeah I'm sure it will be buddy

916 here, please killyourself you race traitor. The day of the rope is nigh

good job. we need sanders . trump cant win against hilary TBHFAM

>willie nelson
lmao

u wot m8?

If you Sanders get the nomination nobody will have to win against Hillary.

You did your duty. The Nose is receding

good job, user!

i would have voted for sanders if my state allowed me to (registered independent ofc), but he won here anyway. kinda got fucked over though because he won popular vote but hillary got majority of the delegates :/

system rigged against sanders desu

This sheep is correct, electronic voting is about as good as upvoting on reddit for actually winning an election.

pardon my ignorance, but ¿why isn't donald trump listed there? and: the order of the list is not alphabetical ¿who decided that hillary clinton should be the first item and why?

>awaiting qualified answer

Yeah, I saw it in the sample ballot and I thought it was a different Willie Nelson, but it wasn't.

i think trump can beat sanders
i dont think he can beat hilary

>get mail in ballot
>take a few days to decide
>drop off ballot whenever before the deadline
>don't have to go to a polling location and sit around for hours
Based Washington

>registered democrat
>can only vote for democrats in primary

Because it's the democratic primary. They're voting on which democrat should participate in the general election later. It's just democrats running against each other.

You can only vote for the Republican nominee in the state of California if you're a registered Republican. They're going in alphabetical order by last name. I don't know why the last guy was wasn't in alphabetical order.

i get it. we have a similar system down here, it's just analog. thanks for your time.