/V4/ + friends

saturday drinking + all women are whores edition

Other urls found in this thread:

wyborcza.pl/7,95891,21983336,j-accuse.html
next.gazeta.pl/next/7,151003,21952757,takich-wynikow-w-handlu-z-usa-jeszcze-nie-mielismy-jak-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ofAkxbTv-iQ
discord.gg/pB65sAN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello

I have three questions for burger
>what city are you in?
>what surprised you about Poland?
>any funny stories?

ENTP master race.

double that up
XNTP are gods

so how often do you see each other? less than once a month? that sucks ass tbqh

I'm INFJ.

yep, once a year even. I just have to somehow move there

>once a yea
and you think its going to work out?

eeyyy

This is just sad.
wyborcza.pl/7,95891,21983336,j-accuse.html

>E
get out

i guess so, she never really had a proper boyfriend, is just as insecure as any of us are and its already working out for more than two years. I mean, its even she who wants to see me on skype more than me. when I didnt work we used to sit on skype video call for 9 hours a day. for some reason she wants to be with me every second.

INTJ master race here

well i've been there and done that, she moved here for me and we are living togehter for a few months now, good luck litwin and remember once you will be living together shit will be even harder as you cant just walk a way from her

>wyborcza.pl
antifag please, now i'm pretty sure you're just trolling
wyborcza recently wrote an article about PiS putting Poland in real danger of US invasion, because we now have trade surplus to USA and Trumps hates it

>tfw INTP

wow thats really nice, where is she from?
>good luck litwin and remember once you will be living together shit will be even harder as you cant just walk a way from her
thanks and I would never do that, she is the most precious thing for me

slow vakia
>thanks and I would never do that, she is the most precious thing for me
i mean, when you are long distance you can just not talk for a day or two, focus on your shit and go back to talking to her later but once you are living together you have to deal with your shit all the time

who /INTP/ here?

iktf, my girlfriend is an EU national and I don't have dual citizenship so it's going to be a pain in the ass to move in together again now that I don't have a student visa anymore. Won't see her again for at least six months.

>what city are you in?
Warsaw right now

>what surprised you about Poland?
I've been here several times since 2014, but I was initially surprised by
>the English proficiency of the young population (when I was last in a v4 country it was the Czech Republic in the early 00s and basically nobody could speak it)
>way less bydlo than I thought there would be (I fell for Sup Forums memes a bit)
>really good and diverse selection of beers in even small stores, in other European countries, even ones also famous for beer every store just had the same four or five shitty pisswater brands in it and you could only get good beer at bars
>everybody just downing a whole bottle of vodka together during celebrations is completely normal

>any funny stories?
not strictly IN Poland, but this (hope the link works)

very nice, do you speak English or one of you learned the other's language?

>but once you are living together you have to deal with your shit all the time
I understand, its just that we're perfectly compatible so there is no problem living together. I'd clean toilets in Czechia just to be with her every day
btw funny fact, we've never not talked for a day or two ever, there were days when we didnt see on Skype because she had to be somewhere or I did, but even thats about 12 days in a year. After that we miss each other badly already. Generally, we see every single day on laptop.

oh dog pls link it, I can read through Google Translate

where is your girlfriend from? it cant be that hard for American national to settle in Europe, can it? six months is going to fly away like six weeks friendo, the most important thing is the idea that its even possible to be together, its what keeps you going

>I'm sharing a type with a proxynigger
when will the suffering end

next.gazeta.pl/next/7,151003,21952757,takich-wynikow-w-handlu-z-usa-jeszcze-nie-mielismy-jak-trump.html

nah out languages are really similar so i can understand her perfectly and she can undertand me

She's from Austria.
>it cant be that hard for American national to settle in Europe, can it?
it depends, every other American or European on Sup Forums seems to have lived in the opposite continent for work at some point so maybe if I have a good job the opportunity will arise to do that. I don't qualify for any foreign passports and I'm not rich so can't do the invest money in the country and get citizenship thing so it would have to be that.

That's nice, I am jealous of you, but I think that this experience of learning another language will be good for me.
Well, I hope that you have good luck and get a job opportunity there, it's what I wish for myself too. Never before I was so eager to do anything for anyone, I could literally be garbage man or something like that, at least for a while. Anyway, you're probably the nicest American I've seen on internet so cheers for that. Do you have any European heritage?

>highest economic growth in region
>lowest budget deficit in years
>improving birthrates
>positive migration balance for the first time since WW2
>resilience in foreign affairs
i have no idea how this even happened, but the future is looking bright
if the chairman told me to wear sandals in the winter, i'd listen to him without a question

>Warsaw
thanks dumb burgershart now it will be easier to track you and stab you 40 times

>3 beers in
>don't feel anything
sad
how you even met this czech girl?

>posting in dead thread

is not checking thread status
>-50 being too normie to care
or
>+50 being too dumb to remember that

you're a dumb slavshit and your mother is a whore let me explain to you what happened
>highest economic growth in region
thanks to us Jews
>lowest budget deficit in years
see above
>improving birthrates
that's because of how many bitches I fuck

4 beers in
still sober
I have 4 more

>1 beer in
>already feel like hugging everyone from v4
:^)

>how you even met this czech girl?
Interpals, I was giving up because no one would write me back or at least nothing meaningful would come out of it and I put it in my description, saying something like that I am tired of people giving up talking after a day or so and if I view anyone they can write me and I'll happily talk but I probably wont write first because of all that.

I must have viewed her profile and decided I am out of her league or something but she wrote me and we spend five hours writing each other first time until we went to sleep. Next day we added each other on Skype, wrote there for maybe a week or more, already dirty chats, and then finally tried video calling. She told me that she actually saw and read my description and felt exactly the same about herself or something like that. After more than two years o such seeing and writing we only want to see and write more.

>was 7 beers in by the end of the wedding
>wasn't fun at all
there is no escape for me

>wedding
>beer
lmao

>Never before I was so eager to do anything for anyone, I could literally be garbage man or something like that, at least for a while.
same, I'm probably going to be a construction worker for a while since we have a family friend that runs a business.

>you're probably the nicest American I've seen on internet so cheers for that.
thank you, and your daily blogs are basically the general's lifeblood

>Do you have any European heritage?
yes but just typical Amerimutt shit where it's like twenty things. My family has been in America for over 400 years. My great-grandfather was Polish but we don't really know much about him or if he was even ethnically a Pole.

>wedding
Was it smth like that?
youtube.com/watch?v=ofAkxbTv-iQ

>drinking heavy shit in this weather instead of a cool beer
dummy

>already feel like hugging everyone from v4
protip: you don't need beer or trips to feel like that

a bit more tame to be honest

im kind of jelly when im reading your posts, you seems to be oldschool, simple kind of guy, with no made up problems, just living life and trying to get the best of what you got

there is no such thing as an ethnic Pole you retard

It is
This one is too kind

why is this general superior to other generals

thats true
well, nothing to be jelly of but I think that you hit the nail with no made up problems thing. its what gives me the hardest time in my routine at work, when people who live 100x better lives like my aunt start complaining about things that can be solved in matter of 1-2 salaries or by additional 1-2 minutes of time. then I always say my classic phrase
>"if only my problems were like yours"
followed up by possibly fixing that she complained about and then saying
>"here, see? its not a real problem, you are alive and well"
sadly, this kind of mindset is usually due to utterly shit childhood/life in the first place. I am not sure what I would be like if I had most of things handed to me like my cousins did but it's interesting to think about.

>not being INTP

this, we are sarmatian

Westerners are niggers
>constantly repeat WWII era german propaganda and trash talk eastern europeans
>see a pretty eastern girl
>hurr guyz it was just a joke we iz friends and shiet plz tell me how to fuck your women XD
a Russian would tell him to fuck off but a poolack? No, for a polack it's a matter of honor to be a cuck he must uphold his forefathers tradition of being a spineless, worthless beta male so he of course answers all the questions and eats shit out of the foreigner's ass.

Also I always laugh when I hear how germany lost WWII. How? Not only are they the strongest european country but the history is seen through the lenses of their propaganda I will give you a few examples
>hehe it took 4 Shermans to defeat 1 Tiger :)
>stupid ruskies only zerg rushed XD
>wehrmacht didnunuffin
>soviets raped a lot but we didn't in fact look how cool our uniforms were!
>btw those were not germans those were NAZIS!
germans are the eternal dindus
>those weren't germans those were PRUSSIANS
>so fucking what we voted for Hitler?! Those weren't REAL germans!
and I like how everyone points out how much soviets raped (and it's true) but conveniently forget the fact that soviet officers killed their soldiers for it but krauts were in fact encouraged to wreck havoc on civilians.

Westerners will never be your friends retards they will always try to whitewash history of their fellow civilian killing western niggers and see you as subhuman.

except Sarmatian R1a1a7 is not found in Poland and Sarmatians were dog shit cucks. They were a matriarchal society who got stomped by patriarchal scythian cousins.

You're a mixture of slavs, germanics and jews.

pic of your gf desu

I've seen adult woman slump to the floor in tears because catering for her party brought wrong year of wine she choose. She was crying speechless for good five minutes.

Lovely story senpai. I've always wondered.

nah, she is too important for me :^)

just don't

whats the worse possible thing that could happen

I'm happy for you shituanian. You deserve a loving girl after all the hardships you endured.

But you know what else you deserve? A good stabbing.

probably the same as with any other girl posted more than 2-3 times here
>mfw
love you too, Marcel, never change
or change, if it makes you happy

>marcela doxes her and murders her because she hates happy nonvirgins
and that's not even the worst possible scenario

based GuMiGod

aaaaand it didn't took long and marcela is already posting about knifing these good people

so, yeah

>balts and slavs
>people

>tfw intj

take

I wanna split a pregnant woman's belly open and facefuck her fetus while she's bleeding out.

I've accepted my fate

>tfw INTP

>tfw no gf

I can be your gf.

This is all fault of the liberal elites who forced the common man to turn away from morality and showered him with hedonistic pleasure and slew of moral nihilism.

Fortunately we have today moral leaders like Trump or Putin that will usher in new era of family values and opportunity for every man to live his life with dignity.

are u a gilrl?

That's really nice. But look at this.

Well played me lad. Well played.

WHAT THE FUG :-DDDD

>being this picky
>2017
are you even aware that this is year is this year?

but thanks really

give me dubes pls

Hi guys :D

is this the discussion of finlan :D

why not

fuck off

suemoi on pares :-DDDDDDDD

DDDDDDD

binlan?

>INFP

kill me

>muh INT-P masterrace

INTP loser race checking in.
all you intps who where born in first world cunts don't know how good you have it. I have a very real chance of starving to death if i just bee my lazy self.

>istp

ENTP here. I would say something smart, but I wanted to listen to one of my fav songs and I can't remember it's name.

Nevermind, it was Rooster

>INFP

Same. Wanna plot the fall of capitalism, get into eco-terrorism, fail at both, conspire against the state, protest against corporatism, fail again, fall into despair, get drunk and high on weed and make out under the night sky, in a meadow smelling of flowers and good things in an otherwise wretched and miserable world that is beyond saving?

btw I am ISFJ whatever that means

>Wanna plot the fall of capitalism
Suicide is easier

well, good night

If all women are whores why are you still virgin

what does the INTJ image mean?

Guys, guys!!!!
Here is a MBTI discord!!!!

discord.gg/pB65sAN

INTJ here btw
pls no bully

did you just assumed my gender you shitlord

It is Hijak, a Wojak variation.

A strategic mastermind evolved from Wojak. Obsessed with social engineering and mind games, along with things like pawns, puppets and roaches. People are nothing more than game to him. Hijak uses them for his personal advantage and amusement. Not to be confused with that other Hijak who is based on Smug Wojak and High Dad (and who also likes roaches).