ATOY?

i thought it was solid but a couple of the tracks don't gel very well, especially the last one
my current choice for aoty is disappeared behind the sun but nothing much has caught my eye really

Pretty mediocre songwriting

examples?

No, its not quite lego. Looks more like wood.

My Album The Of Year is Polygondwanaland.

i like king gizzard but you people are about to be the next fucking kpop morons

Apologies for liking something.

Flying Microtonal Banana was better than Poly imo

>mentions an album better than OP's album
>STOP LIKING THINGS

i swear i've seen 300 threads sucking polygon's dick and everyone is spouting POLYGON AOTY POLYGON AOTY POLYGON AOTY

its good, not great

Brutalism is up there for me, but as far as punk PLAX's Clean Feeling and Institute's Subordination are way better.

it's up there though.

>inb4 someone mentions protomartyr

>300 threads
gee, one general a day a few days after an album is released is too much for you? I think it's people like you who actually shit up the board by discouraging any actual discussion about music.

There isn't even a thread up right now. you sound autistic.

nobody fucking cares you nit-picking cunt

the amount of butthurt redditors in this thread is astounding

I just like how amazing the bass riffs are on brutalism, that's my favorite element beside the vocal work of their frontman.

apologies then i guess
maybe i'm deluded from the amount of gizz threads this year

One of my favorites but nah. AOTY for me is probably Hiss Spun, The Dusk in Us, or Flower Boy.
The closing track definitely grew on me.

sounds like he was more butthurt than anyone else but sure

>only redditors like reddit rock, haha
Okay guess I'll go back to my punk revival that's better than this psych revival because less people talk about it.

This happens everytime an album comes out that a lot of people like. Same thing happened with the King Krule album

have people forgotten about that already or nah
i see it ocasionally pop up now but nobody really mentions it much anymore

Yeah but they have shat out 5 albums in that timeframe.

I think people just got tired of talking about it. There were multiple threads up at a time every day especially after fantano reviewed it, but it still gets mentioned in every AOTY thread