Post an underrated album by your favorite artist

Post an underrated album by your favorite artist

Other urls found in this thread:

jasonwebley.bandcamp.com/album/margaret
youtube.com/watch?v=yr9KvJFH6Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CC_ZYlI4A
youtube.com/watch?v=ziYus0j85oM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do you exist thinking queens of the stone age is a band worth admitting as your favourite?

you're as bad as this guy:

It's technically a collab but damn if it wasn't my favorite album of 2014

should probably add this
jasonwebley.bandcamp.com/album/margaret

and whats your favorite buddy

>QotSA s/t
>underrated
Isn't it universally considered the best after Songs for the Deaf?

most people go for clockwork or rated r

I think I might like this a little more than CRCR

Agree. Horrible excuse for a band.

LC himself hated it, but it's actually got some brilliant stuff on it

Josh Homme is unironically the biggest genious of this century

You have got to be joking. He is a hack at best. His guitar playing ability is laughable.

best album they ever did

Thats not Family Man

This

Who the fuck cares about his guitar playing ability!? I'm talking about songmaking

Has honestly some of their best tunes on it

>not smart enough to listen to Josh Homme

Well liked by fans but underrated by the critics

This shit right here. It's not one of my favorite Deftones albums but it's got some of their best songs on it. Minerva alone makes this album great

You just proved that you have no idea what you are talking about

QOTSA is QOTSA's best album.

agree my fren

Irch?

if you're serious then do elaborate
i like some of the tracks some of the time

Burning Sky and Always Never are my jams

>this century
But all his best work was with Kyuss in the 90s

this

youtube.com/watch?v=yr9KvJFH6Yk

that's not underrated, everyone praises the Berlin Trilogy albums.

probably, Dead Man Walking, Seven Years In Tibet, Looking For Satellites are all good tracks. Earthling shouldn't be overlooked.

I second this.
Also, Incesticide. It's not even acknowledged as an album. This motherfucker had Aneurysm.

OK album. Not their best.

Fuck your face, soyboy. I could play circles around that fuckstain.

Josh Homme is a fucking talentless hack soyboy.

Low and "Heroes" get all the praise. Lodger usually gets ignored or seen as the weakest of the trilogy.

that's like sating Ziggy Stardust gets more praise than Lodger. Low, "Heroes" and Lodger are all essential Bowie albums for many critics, who still parrot the same 'he didn't do anything worthwhile after Scary Monsters'. Underrated on this board, probably, but who cares about our opinions? I'll still defend 'Hours...' though.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CC_ZYlI4A

Yes.

No.

Also this one:

i need to give Heathen a few more listens. Heard it some time ago and didnt liked it but i feel im missing something.

should've been more clearer
for all the critics, Bowie stopped being Bowie after Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps). They've always preferred Ziggy Stardust to Aladdin Sane, Hunky Dory to The Man Who Sold The World. The Berlin Trilogy, however, remains their 'Bowie in his prime' albums. 90s Bowie (especially The Buddha Of Suburbia) didn't get that much recognition as his older albums. But then, we're talking about the people who also dismissed Low when it came out as 'pseudo avant-grande music'.

come on now, Heathen was a big comeback for Bowie. Don't be absurd.

The correct post would be...

i dont know if underrated but completely overshadowed by their mid-late 70's work. Scaruffi is literally the only critic that has given this album a higher score than their ''golden years'' albums.

bump

There isn't really any discussion going on this thread other than posts replying to others with a Yes/No. I think New York is a very underrated album, it has great songwriting and for me sounds more like a Lou Reed album than Transformer. If anything comes close to this, it's Songs For Drella
youtube.com/watch?v=ziYus0j85oM