Is this true?

Is this true?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I've never even heard of any of those. I didn't even think those people put out albums. I thought they just made singles. Am I really that far gone?

i hope no-one listens to pop music in 50 years time and we all sit around either listening to live ambient or art music

wow what a cool and totally honest statement

lemonade is the only album in there that’s half decent

wow I really dislike people like that

youre either lying or new to music most of those albums were posted here a lot when they came out

the only one in there that will be even remotely noteworthy will be lemonade, since it's pretty timely.

after it i guess the fame monster will be a pop footnote. that's it

How much soy do you think this guy eats on average daily?

Beyonce sucks white cock.

i wish

jay-z is white? i never knew
he hides it well i guess

Does ANYONE remember "Lemonade" even today? Beyonce (and most of these women) will probably be remembered for a handful of singles, if anything. Sort of like how Cyndi Lauper (for example) is remembered today. Not for specific albums.

I like how when you google Ke$ha all the results are under "ke ha"

Yikes

Yea. She comes home from a busy day to this out of love.

this is why homosexuals are the worst fucking people

This.

Homosexuals are why Pop Stars are still a thing. To think they went from producing legends like David Bowie and Rob Halford to supporting garbage mentioned in that dingus's tweet.

Yo fr. Gay worship of women is a force of destruction by mass retardation.

No music is memorable anymore, despite how good it is. The age of celebrity and notoriety for musicians is 1000000% over.

I liked The Fame Monster

Lemonade was so fuckin hype to death was it first came out and desu I honestly forget about it even today. Maybe your average "music historian" will remember it for 50 years as THAT Beyonce album, but for your average person? Nah.

If anything, TPAB and DAMN. will definitely be remember for 50 years, whether you enjoy those albums or not.

the singles from these will be used in 2010s nostalgia bait in 30 years and that's it

Worst decade since the 80's,

21 and 1989 definitely will be because they've sold significantly more than the others.

you're thinking of the 2000s, this decade has been shit for mainstream but the underground's bretty good

Not even the people who bought those records will remember them due to the fact that those kinds of people have very short memory regarding things like music. In 20 years they'll be hyping whatever else is popular and will only vaguely remember some of the tracks out of nostalgia but they probably couldnt even tell the records name. Think of things like the Black Eye Peas or 50 Cents. It hasnt even been 2 decades and all people remember are the singles. Its all about Trap now.

>those eyes

No wonder he wears sunglasses all the time.

dead petz is cyrus' magnum opus though

>new to music

Imagine having this much autism

Stan twitter is so fucking shitty

But gkmc is better than both of those albums, user