Fuck Nigger-birds

>Brown-headed cowbirds do not raise their own young, instead laying their eggs in the nests of other bird species. Because of this, cowbirds are not exposed to species-typical visual and auditory information like other birds. Despite this, cowbirds are able to develop species-typical singing, social, and breeding behaviors.
>It seems that brown-headed cowbirds periodically check on their eggs and young after they have deposited them. Removal of the parasitic egg may trigger a retaliatory reaction termed "mafia behavior". According to a study by the Florida Museum of Natural History published in 1983, the cowbird returned to ransack the nests of a range of host species 56% of the time when their egg was removed. In addition, the cowbird also destroyed nests in a type of "farming behavior" to force the hosts to build new ones. The cowbirds then laid their eggs in the new nests 85% of the time
These birds literally cuck all the other birds by laying eggs in their nests. If the other birds reject the egg, the cowbird destroys the entire nest, and then lay their eggs in the birds' new nest.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_cuckoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These niggers are born to fuck over other birds. May as well call them refugees, with the invading the land of others and what-not.

A lot of birds tend to stay in a relationship with a single partner for most of their lives. They also make a noise that's pleasant to wake up to.

I love birds, but this specific species practices brood parasitism where is screws over other species of birds by dropping off their offspring in the nests of other birds.
Their chicks then proceed to kill the actual chicks who were born in the nest.

cowbirds pull a Mosis betraying the goys that raised them for the Cowbird race.

it even looks like a nigger in a black hoodie

>birds literally cuck
Where do you think that work came from
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_cuckoo

That is rather peculiar and gruesome even by nature standards.

Here is the bird making a pleasant sound

cowbirds are unrelated to cuckoos

Well I feel stupid, I thought brood parasites were related.

>Fuck Nigger-birds
Fucking this. Birds are the avian nigger.

gas them

original thread

WOW I CANT EVEN... OP CAN YOU JUST LIKE NOT? COWBIRDS JUST HAVE A DIFFERENT CULTURE, YOU BIGOT AND IT'S WHITE BIRDS FAULT THAT COWBIRDS DON'T HAVE NESTS OF THEIR OWN! WE SHOULD BE ACCEPTING OF COWBIRD EGGS, COWBIRDS BRING WITH THEM A FRESH AND VIBRANT AND DIVERSE CULTURE TO STALE HOMOGENOUS NESTS.

and I forgot my fucking pic, great...

Gas the cowbirds, species war now

WE MUST PROCURE THE PROPER LIVING-SPACE FOR OUR CHICKS, THE LEBAUMSNEST MUST BE PROCURED FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS OF THE FEATHERED RACE

TWEET HEIL
TWEET HEIL
TWEET HEIL

They're sayin' I'm against illegal eggs... I mean, they're.. ILLEGAL! Really, I LOVE brown eggs. I have many cowbirds as friends. But their eggs are not THE BEST eggs, they are NOT YOU! These white eggs have to build a WALL and they have to build it QUICKLY! They'll vote me for president, because I am the GREATEST BUILDER of 'em all and they know the wall is going to be QUALITY.

These guys are even worse than cuckoos.

Holy shit.

Where were you when you realized the cuckoo bird "coincidentally" looks AND acts like a parasitic jew.

GLORIOUS HARPY EAGLE MASTERRACE

REMOVE SLOTH
REMOVE MONKEY
REMOVE TREE SQUIRREL

Nice

we have a lot of those here

top wew

That's a honeyguide, not a cowbird.

(((cuckoo bird)))