CROATIA 2.0

CIVIL WAR WHEN?
Install Ustaše government NOW!
Seriously SDP is going to when and the Croat people are going to pay taxes for the upcoming election, also keep Tihomir in he's based as fuck.
Who are you Croat bro going to vote for when it comes down to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/f6bcc0ab470e1b175289b4ee64a6ba2b
hcsp.hr/hcsp-organizira-medunarodnu-nacionalisticku-konferenciju-i-mimohod-za-generale
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/drama-u-vladi-hdz-skupio-potpise-za-pokretanje-opoziva-oreskovica-on-se-sastao-s-petrovom/4409061/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasenovac_concentration_camp#Egon_Berger.2C_Jasenovac
foreignpolicy.com/2016/05/06/croatias-far-right-weaponizes-the-past-ustase-hasanbegovic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's going on? Will whatever it is affect my vacation in Zadar this July?

>Who are you Croat bro going to vote for when it comes down to it?
I've lost hope in democracy. We need to line up our entire government, shoot them, and give absolute power to based Hasanbegović. That's the only way to achieve any progress in this fucking country.

No, i'm going this summer everything will be "fine"
>tfw the only good people in the government is a Canadian and a Muslim
Agreed though, can Hasanbegović be a dictator?
Better then what Croatia has now.

Keeping this thread alive boys.

Which party do you reccomend? All of the major party are pro-EU cucks.

There was a far-right alternative until Sanader but it was purged by him.

Unofortnately Hasanbegović is HDZ so although the whole media scaremongering against him I lost trust in him.

I wish we had an Orban or tudjman. Orban said Tudjman was his political rolemodel.

Everyone is fucking corrupt, you guys honestly need a true far right leader.
I'm sure someone can come up to the plate.

>All of the major party are pro-EU cucks.
Živi zid nije

Yeah, I agree. The problem is they are all destroyed with the blessing of Sanader and other pro-EU cucks.

there used to be the HSP, but now they are also liberalised.

A far-right party in Cro do not need to necesarly declare so. The only things it needs to do is to blame the EU and a great amouth of eurosceptic votes will come to him.

Živi zid isto želi da slušamo "preporuku Brisela". Ono što Hrvati ne shvaćaju da smo upravo u kurcu jer smo slušali njihove preporuke.

uzmi za primjer sankcije Rusiji. To je uništilo naše gospodarstvo jer mnogi naši trguju sa Rusijom.

EU lowkey fucked over Croatia, every young person is leaving to Germany and Croatia has a low workforce.
It would be better if the Government didn't join the EU and start subsidizing baby making,
They also should start putting lots of buck into industralization.
I hear on the outskirts of Croatia it's like dead towns with only old people, I almost feel obligated to go there and start something to help the Croat people, My Croat cousins (40 yrs old) are putting in money in some businesses they know they won't make big profit from but just helping the people.
I'm honestly not kidding how can I help the Croat people?

GOLUBICE BIJELA, ŠTO SI NEVESELA

>there used to be the HSP, but now they are also liberalised.
Not supporting based HČSP

Is the anti-govt protest today at 18:00 in Zagreb?

tfw I am a Croatian American

tfw all the people in my Croatian American family are f-ing nuts (bi-polar, alcoholics)

tfw I NEVER want to go to Croatia. In fact, I would like to leave this planet and never return.

Croat Americans make lots of moola, same here in Canada.
gyazo.com/f6bcc0ab470e1b175289b4ee64a6ba2b

In my opinion the best would be to invest in the economy. The other is to fund far-right party.

Damn, I did not know they were in good relations with the Poles. I only heard they are on good terms with Jobbik.

There are currently 8 version of HSPs. They are dividing their votes.

The reason why the EU is destroying Croatia is because we are white, christian and relativly traditional. If we were be successfull than it would be a bad signal for the EU.

>EU is destroying us

Are you retarded or do you actually believe this?

Money does not matter if everyone aroundyou, in your Croat family, is a sadistic, bi-polar whack job. No wonder the Yugoslavs are always killing each other. They are all nuts.

No, asshole it is the truth. I personally enountered many ambasadors in croatia nad heard stories what is going up behind the usuall news stories.

For instance, the Chinese wanted to invested in the habror of Rijeka. Our government rejected it because the EU said to them to do so. It would harm the competition of other european ports.

recently there was the russian ambasador in the Faculty of political science. he told the audience the Russians wanted to buy ships from the shipyard in Croatia. While the firms were wiling doing so the gov pressured them not to do so because of eu sanction.

We are 3 years by now in the EU and us were promised all the best standard, yet it nothing happened.

Good mother fucker. At least we do not have niggers and mexicans raping you on the streets. No, please spare us from your sickness.

You have the mentality of a 3 year old.

EU is destroying all of it's member states, and we weren't doing any better prior to joining.

Ma imaju veze sa srodnim strankama po cijeloj Europi.
hcsp.hr/hcsp-organizira-medunarodnu-nacionalisticku-konferenciju-i-mimohod-za-generale

Kod nas ima daleko previše stranaka u usporedbi s ostalim zemljama, samo HSP i derivati jedno 10 komada.
HČSP doduše razumije, oni su ono šta je HSP bio prije neg što je omekanio.

literally nothing will happen

Prior to joining the EU, our government from 2000 to onward were subscribing all demands the EU told them to do so. Not only when it comes to Gotovina but also on economic terms. Even then the government were focusing on "EU advice". For instance the rejection of chinese investion in rijeka harbor was in 2009, also prior when Croatia joined the eu.

Now, to all your europhiles. What exactly are the benefits of EU? We are losing population and the standard is not better at all (I would also suggest you to stop listening to mainstream media)

Da, HČSP je ono što je nekada bio HSP. No, nije stvar u simbolici već o tome kakve politike žele imati. Kada bi na čelo hrvatske došao neko kao što je Orban, ja ne bi imao problema ni da je iz SDP-a.

Yugoslavia was gommie shit, although might of been better then what Croats have now.
Honestly it would be fine if Yugoslavia had been equal in Republics and non gommie.
Croats and Serbs don't go well together.
Both need invest in economy and babies.

Leaf us alone, faggot

this
u r turk

Fuck off you fucking mook.
no until you fix country.

Stop watching TV and calm your tits.
Say what you know about Tihomir, it's not known much here but yea he looks based.

ok turko

This summer will be great

keep my thread alive i go sleep

Yea, our emigration is shit I've always had problems with them
Don't like them too much and understand you

I wonder what's going thru his head now when he's realized just how fucked Croatian politics are.
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/drama-u-vladi-hdz-skupio-potpise-za-pokretanje-opoziva-oreskovica-on-se-sastao-s-petrovom/4409061/

I honestly don't even know what's going on, everybody is screaming at everybody.

It's just a story for idiots.
We are part of NATO not Russian-Chinese shit.
You can't bring their interests here.
We have problems with own corrupted idiots not EU.

HSP je uvijek radio za HDZ da razjebe desnicu

Fuck off Randy

I fucking love you desu

Austro-hungary was maybe better not yugo shit

>tfw croat
>tfw bipolar
Are all Croats mental, or just those who emigrate?

tl;dr
>karamarko korupcija
>most zahtjeva ostavku
>karamarko pizdi na most
>most i hdz se svađaju, vlada nefunkcionalna
>orešković pizdi, zahtjeva ostavku i karamarka i petrova
>hdz u obrani zahtjeva ostavku oreškovića
mislim da oreškoviću tek sad postaje jasno u kakva se govna uvalio

The majority of those who "emigrated" were nazis who ran from the commies after ww2. Could be some connection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasenovac_concentration_camp#Egon_Berger.2C_Jasenovac

It's too soon for him.
Can't be sure who placed him here at first place.
It's big shift in generation right now it will be ok in 2 years but we must survive that period.
Older bastards want us to leavebthe counry it's all over the media.
Never, let them leave

Sweet, I'm probably related to Nazis
živio!!!

Znaci sve po starom, great

My croat family are pretty lad tier. Honest, happy, hardworking... but very heavy drinkers.
Great people from Istra.

God bless them

How many Broats even frequent Sup Forums?

Kek

Noice
We have great alcohol here it's tradition
Until 1995 cops didn't know what weed is you could smoke everywhere

It's pretty disproportionately high actually. It's 5 am here tho, so not that many now.

>probably

So who can give a brief explanation of the Croatian political climate?
I've always wanted to move "back" home.

This is my favorite.
Human swastika at football Italy-Croatia in Geneva the leftist city.
Always liked trolling

All parties are amost the same with diffrent story. 2 big parties like US and same shit.
Things will be better soon because things are changing too fast for older bastards to understand.
It will be shift in generation and wish us luck.
I'm positive but most people are down.
You can come but don't without money and prepare for 2 months of beraucracy.
Wait 2 years maybe it will be easier

>it's that Croatian diaspora shitposter again

sage

Two major political parties
>SDP (left)
>HDZ (right)
In reality both are made up of mostly ex-commie scum
Both are incompetent and corrupt, tho HDZ slightly less so.
The government always ends up being non-functional because they waste their time accusing each other of being communist/fascist
Plus a shitload of tiny parties that hardly anyone cares about

Recently a new independent coalition showed up (MOST), mostly just focusing on major reforms.

Current government is HDZ + MOST, tho it's falling apart pretty spectacularly right now.
Early elections seem more and more likely, possibly even before the end of the year.

Current PM is some Canadian businessman who's only now realizing what a shitshow Croatian politics actually are and is probably regretting coming here.

Aside from that, our minister of culture is openly fascist and based af, pic related.
foreignpolicy.com/2016/05/06/croatias-far-right-weaponizes-the-past-ustase-hasanbegovic/