/wcq/ - Saturday Games

What matches are we going to watch today, Sup Forums?

The Battle of Britain?
The rape fest in Nuremberg?
Lewandowski & friends vs gypsies?
And for our hipsters we have Lithuania vs Slovakia, Azerbaijan vs Northern Ireland and Montenegro vs Armenia on today's menue.

first for san marino

all of those games look horrible.

I say abolish the pot system so we end up with some fucking crazy groups.

Germany vs Spain and San Marino vs Andorra.

Would be fucking MENTAL.

nah, that would devalue the meaning of matches like Germany vs Spain if you had it every year

plus, it would eliminate the chances of sensations happening like yesterday's Andorra win over Hungary

My system would make it easier for Andorra to qualify flat out.

It would be like Tahiti in the confederations cup.
Magical.

if we don't score 10 goals today, Löw needs to resign

Northern Ireland to beat Azerbaijan by more than one goal - 4/1
Scotland vs England, both teams to score - 11/10
Germany vs San Marino, 5 goals or less- 3/1

BET : 5
RETURN : 210

>Germany vs San Marino, 5 goals or less- 3/1
>5 goals or less
>or less

you fucked up

I meant under 5.5 goals at 3/1

I know and hence this is the reason why you just wasted 5 €

I for one am fucking sick of the contrived groups. It's pointless, you may as well give qualification to the seeded teams but no, lets play a load of matches that no one wants because there's a chance that one team doesn't perform as well as predicted.

Bring on this Nations league idea and find a way for it to replace these boring qualifiers.

To an extent you can make the same argument about the CL group stage.

you say that now, but if you had big matches every year, they would stop being big after a while

big matches have to be reserved for World Cups and Euros

the nations league was invented to replace friendly matches, those are truly worthless

good lad

would bet another 5 on both other games but the Sco-Eng game to be 3+-0 england

if scotland takes the lead vs england i might watch

Everyone still jacks off to el classico though and that seems to happen about 5 times a year.

Even if you think that way these games are still so uncompetitive. It's like having Bayern play a pre season tournament against the likes of Bielefeld and Sandhausen every year just to make sure they're still good enough to play against Dortmund.

Just have a round before the group stage like every other confederation that filters out the absolutely worthless teams.

How many broken legs will there be in the Anglo Arena battle?

If
>Serbia
>Czech Republic
>Ukraine

finish 2nd Greece will probably be high seed in the play offs.
Go Wales.
Go Ukraine.
Go Czech Republic goddamn it.

They dont do it coz of interesting matches. They do it becuase when San Marino and Liechtenstien or Luxemburg plays Germany and France, every single football fan wants to go see top tier players by close, so they make humiliatingly good amount of money just by tickets.
Not to mention that upsets like Andora- Hungary or Faroe Islands - Greece would never happen and memepower would be low af.
To be honest, though Hungary sucks.
Drew Faroe Islands and lost to Andorra. Was the only team to lose from us in the WC 2016 Euro campaign which idk what happened ot us. Just coz they made it tothe Euro everyone hyping them. 0 roster. Why the "upset" from Andorra?

Slovenia
England
N-Ireland
Denmark
Draw
Czech Rep.
Germany
Draw
Poland

>Noreg vs Czeshka not on the menu
>Kazakhstan vs Denmark not on the hipsters menu
Denmark are probably unironically going to draw

>yfw Armenia can realistically qualify for the World Cup yet

how does that feel and how optimistic are you?

The thing is that the microstates are actually improving, except San Marino, San Marino a shit
But all the others are clearly worth something, much more than they were a while ago, it's not even unsurprising when they are not the last team in their group

But I'm actually happy when we get a pot 6 team like Kazakhstan or Moldova because conceding to them is not embarassing, not even because of the player quality but because of the percieved player quality
(((They))) clearly want to replace the current qualifiers with the nations league. After the first season of NL they are going to be all like "wow, we didn't expect the nations league to be such a huge success, maybe we should remove the old system completely and make everything a part of the nations league"
You know this is going happen and I know it too, it's probably going to be a nations league every year with the Euro's removed and the WC qualifiers removed too since the Nations league seedings will act as the qualifier.
I would actually like to see that.
The worthless teams will be fucked financially though and (((they))) can't let that happen. They can have a separate tournament afterwards for the worthless teams but I don't think it'd be good money.

Very optimistic because the games that we lost were played with our old coach and without Mikey the Aryan. Poland were playing against 10 (just like Romania) and won on the last added minute and Denmark was absolute cancer, we got really lucky with this group.
I'm more concerned about earning more points rather than placing higher than the other teams because as it seems right now we're going to be the group that doesn't get a team in the playoffs

Dat fucking kazakh anthem

Bumping to keep the thread alive

Prepare your anuses kurwas

Clearly the battle of Britain. Cant wait for the based Scots to get a cheeky win on the English cunts

>you

>the state of this post

I deserve ridicule for thinking England is good enough to beat Scotland.

Give it hard to me.

Petrosyan might be the greatest thing to ever happen to Armenia.

His ability to make the team adapt and that epic come from behind win against Montenegro left me more hopeful for our team this year.

why are scots such cucks

they have so much heart yet choke

Post number ends in...
>0 or 1 -- watch Lithuania vs Slovakia
>2 or 3 -- watch Norway vs Czech Republic
>4 or 5 -- watch Germany vs San Marino
>6 or 7 -- watch Montenegro vs Armenia
>8 or 9 -- watch Poland vs Romania
rolling

Get in here Polacks and gypsybros

I HOPE WE WILL WIN