rateyourmusic.com/list/78787878/yee-haw/
mega.nz/#!PRxHzJAK!ZFGaJchIh9dbB0TM5fKwvynLWvBuurOO5DgpW4dzuV0
rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray
rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes
glitchwave.com/user/riceshoes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dead general

dead general like R "Y" M

Fellas, what are you listening to tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=yyYhZ9HH8cI

rateyourmusic.com/~rolas978

I uploaded two new artists to the database.

rateyourmusic.com/artist/music-start-against-young-assault

rateyourmusic.com/release/single/sussex-house/feelgood/

Man Like URGENT!

The FCC is about to vote on its plan to kill net neutrality. We have just days to stop censorship, throttling, and extra fees online. Congress needs to hear from Internet users like you right now. Learn more.
Days
:
Hours
:
Minutes
:
Seconds

We will only use your phone number to connect this call. Privacy policy. Get the code. Not in the US? Donate.

let's fill out age charts /rym/!

rateyourmusic.com/~78787878

I've never heard Uchoten before.

Also, check out my list on Cowboy music. It's sure to disappoint.
rateyourmusic.com/list/78787878/yee-haw/

How miserable does your life have to get in order to become an avant-teen?

If you're on RYM too much, it's practically on auto-pilot.

uchoten's good imo, but based on your other ratings you probably wouldn't like them

pretty fucking miserable
t. avant-teen

So what happiness do they derive from like listening to literal noise?

the same kind that normal people do with normal music

Except for the fact that they pretend to like it to impress internet strangers.

people who do that don't actually listen to it tho. not more than once or twice per release

for me it drowns out everything else, im not a big fan of synth and contact mic noise, but albums like 77 Live and Grandeur of hair have a certain je n'ais se qous about them that other albums haven't been able to come close to, bar probably loveless

What other ratings? I just like the poster.

Give examples of 'literal noise'.
I think my biggest problem with avant-teen culture isn't with the music they listen to, it's with how educated they are about the music they listen to.
Once you read the scholarly essays on Onkyo-Kei that came from early 2000s studies (there's only 2 lol it doesn't take that long to read) you realize that 98% of people who've 'rated' the stuff totally missed the point.

link to essays?

Here you go. You can access these, I'm pretty sure, with any university-level access to academia, but if you don't have that then these are actually hard to find iirc.

mega.nz/#!PRxHzJAK!ZFGaJchIh9dbB0TM5fKwvynLWvBuurOO5DgpW4dzuV0

You'll note when reading them that it's considered a paradox to call Onkyo 'Onkyo', because the original conception of the movement was rooted in exploring the boundaries between music and silence, and disseminating the idea of a 'genre'. Onkyo literally just means 'sound' in Japanese and Yoshihide, the one first credited with the term's usage, went on to regret calling the movement by name, Nakamura rejected the idea of naming their movement outright. He preferred to call it 'improvised music' or 'improvised sound'.
Imagine if any of them have seen autistic westerners arguing over the distinction between Onkyo and EAI on a RYM page when doing so totally defeats the purpose of what they were trying to create - would they laugh or would they be annoyed?

didn't mind this except DNA pretty much sucks

uchoten has some noticeable devo influence and the lead singer was significantly involved with zin-say, and you've rated both of them poorly, so i dunno how much you'd get out of their work
interesting stuff my man

smile sessions was released in 2011, underage ban when

never, because the majority of Sup Forums is underage.
I haven't heard Devo in years but I do remember Zin-Say being intolerable, like I don't think I quite made it to the end of that compilation, I quit with 5 tracks left or so.
I'll probably download it anyways. I already have a 1tb music collection as it is, and I've only heard like 55% of it. It's like an obese man with food, there's no point in stopping it anymore.

uchoten shares some of the visual approach but definitely is more conventional/less obnoxious than zin-say. just saw that you rated one of kera's solo albums a 2 so it'll probably be closer to that for you
pic related might interest you btw, it's audio generated by an amiga landscaping program used as the basis for some ambient tracks. their followup does something similar but with more luk thung influence

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray

Hi everyone. I'm here to talk to you about the FCC acting to remove net neutrality. Its spooky stuff! And we need to act NOW! Email and sext your congressman, They'll respond as most of them are closet gay and DTF

>Sachiko M - Bar Probably Loveless

i thought you were a libertarian lol get rekt

Not really anymore. I'm classically liberal

Montie, I recced you Camofleur by Gastr del Sol years ago, when are you gonna listen to it

underrated post

Hey, thanks! I'm definitely going to download this, and their follow-up.
I wish I could return the favor, honestly.

overrated post
underrated post

assassinate yourself, but before you assassinate yourself, assassinate the assassin designated to assassinating you.

what is the cutest picture of katie the cat

all of them

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes
glitchwave.com/user/riceshoes/

im camping outside of Gamestop for black fryday this year im ready o,k gimme gimme

fuck off

catharsis
similar maybe how people fantasize about getting in a fight and losing

downloading to read now, sounds good