youtube.com/watch?v=eAO7CEcCD3s

Why is Portugal so short?

>tfw 175cm but handsome

Glad we are evolving unlike our neighbors

>tfw king of manlets

It gives better underdog stories.

Like how we were almost always outnumbered in historic battles we won

>being shorter than 6 ft (183cm)

I've yet to see any reason why height is better besides aesthetic appeal . Shorter people are live longer.

>being shorter than 6'3

i think it's aliens.

I don't understand the question.
Why are people, on average, getting taller?

>I've yet to see any reason why height is better besides aesthetic appeal

That's literally why we are here, user, to be born and fuck females and leave this world with our offspring in it. That's the circle of life, the fact we are able to die from old age nowadays thanks to science is one of nature's worst defeats.

no.
Why did you get shorter

>You're here to impress women
They should be impressing us.

SHORTUGAL

Assuming these are averages, Hispanic immigration, and an increase in consumption of sugary, shitty food.

>being taller than 5'10
i laugh at you, freaks

mexican immigration

and in 50 years we will be shorter, nĂ¼-argentines (bolivians chilean paraguayans) are short as fuck

our new Americans

>it has everything to do with mexicans
you're forgetting how fucking shit the american diet is, and usually their lifestyles are also pretty fucked up

>Europe, Afria, Anglo America, Africa, and South Asia are getting shorter and shortes.
>Latin America, Japan, and South Korea are getting taller and taller.
>Russia, New Zeland, and Australia seem to keep the same height.
hmmm

the scale changes

Eating alot makes you taller.

CHI'D

the trash food you eat might give you protein but still lack of vitamins and minerals that are needed for growing, protein by itself doens't work

>you're forgetting how fucking shit the american diet

Look at the Balkans on that map, they eat nothing but bread and brandy

feels good

What the FUCK is your secret?

Why is what allowed? The color scale that changes its range between the two maps?
It looks like we've stayed at about 180.

Well, we do have bigger dicks.

well, do you have a big dick? i don't understand people being happy with those dick maps

hate the chinks bringing down our average

WHY THE DO WE HAVE SUCH SHORT DICKS???

Nah it's a good thing considering mine is only 14 centimeters

>Iranian men have grown the most in the world in regards to height

Feels good.

Is this the power of Islam triumping over the Shah?

Wetbacks...

Being fat shits amongst whites and blacks hasn't affected the height unless someone is so morbidly obese they lose an inch from cartilage compression. Even with 100% morbidly obese Americans itd never explain the massive average height decrease.

>Is this the power of Islam triumping over the Shah?
No, it's the power of forcing all your manlette queers into legally becoming women.

If you don't have a big dick and I do what difference does our national averages imply? Space programs, vaccines, art, music, computers, fusion power, plastics, solar power, etc. had nothing to do with penis size.

It's literally the mestizos, they are the only group I've seen where the change in diet for kids (more protein) doesn't really translate for a proportional change in height. Asians drastically change but hispanics don't.

Look at the scales you retards. BLUE!=BLUE
Scandinavians are just mutant freaks who have been exposed to too many cosmic rays due to being located at a high latitude.

It didn't decrease. On 1896 map you're about 172-175 and you're in 175-178 band on the 1996 map

kek the tallest people in my school are mestizos, the ones with lighter features are usually shorter, you're just fat fucks who eat trash