Why are Turkish women so cute

i know right
i want to marry one

>tfw no erdogf

She's pretty hot desu.

turk women belong to turk men
fuck off you asian american scum

Im a roach.
Turkish girls are not cute. Most of them have semetic noses, hairy arms and are ugly in general (except those living in the coast cities and black sea area since greek and circassian genetics).
Plus they arre super annoying and crazy and you risk getting honor killed by their brothers and cousins.

I avoid them as much i can and go for white girls only.

@76458854
>baby's first false flag
Not even worth a (You) tbqh fampai.

Turkish women are either 10/10 or 1/10. No in between

It's called Constantinople

So if you go after one you need toget super serious from the begining or some shit like that.

one of the victims of the Manchester attack had a Turkish mother desu. u mad turkish boy!?

a lot of women don't give a shit about politics, they just follow the current trend to feel validated and to get attention

I would rather marry a peasant woman from the kurdish mountains than a erdogan fangirl

well they're dead now.

:)

Turkish girls are fucking beautiful.

K*rdshit girls are ugly and have honour killing families.

Know the difference.

eww disgusting an atacuck

Women like that are really muslims or nah? wich is the real percentage of muslims in Turkey?

which*

Superior Greek genes.

funnily enough it was the poofter who posted pro-diversity stuff on his twitter account long before it happened. his mother even appeared on tv the other day saying that she felt sorry for the bomber. did us a favour desu

might be an irreligious muslim, might be an atheist
there are so many kinds of people here

>diaspora turks
>turks

pick one