Are there cultural differences between north- and south france?

Are there cultural differences between north- and south france?

Pain au chocolat and chocolatine

It's a meme.
just some rural stuff, but it's not a big deal.
I post before some faggots pretendings southerners are spics-italians copypastas and northerners aryans caricatures.

I see more differences between West and East France.

How so? More Germanic influence in the east?

north is depressing shithole

south is awesome thank to Arabs

Germanic influences are in the North East of France.

I don't know, I come from Tours and I feel pretty close to the South West of France, while the East of France, especially the North East... I know nothing about them.

there aren't any geography-based cultural differences in the entire western world, it's all subculture-based

Explain.

Why are frogs so stupid while pretending to be insightful?

it's true though north or south everyone watches the same movies, tv, goes on the internet, or video games, same cultural references, listens to the same shit rap music, etc

there's hardly any difference between your average person from marseille and paris anymore except the football team they support

cultural differences make themselves around age, race and income

Because your question and the one of OP is silly.

If you want there's a Ch'ti culture in the North, a Normand culture, a nigger culture in Paris, a Breton culture, a Basque Culture, a Corsican culture, a Provencal culture, a Lorraino-Alsatian culture. The other regions don't break away enough to be noticed.

I moved from Paris to Normandy i noticed barely any change in what people are like t b h

They're not even whiter, in fact muh 6th district is much whiter than Caen (if you count jews as white people) which is surprisingly much more full of niggers and gypsies than i expected
Also much more wiggers and white trash here, you also listen to rap music while we listen to hipster music
Paris was better t b h i don't care if you hate me for that, it's just the truth

There are changes in architecture food and accent though

>faggots pretendings southerners are spics-italians copypastas
>Implying that Frenchies are not just depressed italians

We're not related to you in any way.

Weak bait.

Man, I can't even understand Italian.

I feel closer to bongs or belgians.

belgians are just french it doesn't count, like the swiss or quebec

by cultural proximity i'd rank our neighbours like this
1. uk
2. usa
3. italy
4. germany
5. spain

Why must you deny your Latin roots?

i am totally latin
i am not italian though

Because I despise degenerate Latin civilization and ways of life.

best regions of france to live?

we're far more German than French

just you wait, one day we'll do you just like belgium and replace all of you with french people

then we'll do the same with all europe
then the world
bit by bit

Embrace your Helvetic heritage.

They're already frenchies

We should focus on making France french again...

that goes without saying m8
i'm on Sup Forums to shit on foreigners if i wanted to hate on algerians i'd go to the french internet directly

Yes, Occitania will rise again!

So we can crush them a second time.

Not since the republic started its cultural genocide

>North-West
>greco-roman

okkk

I wish the whole immigration situation would get better and things became more centrist because France seems to have a lot of nice architecture, landscapes, historical stuff, and etc.

North : being consanguineous, to be poor, to drink beer always, have a dirty accent, to hunt poor animals to have arabs near, eating "maroille"
south: nice accent, to have the sea near, being muscular, playing rugby, nice food

Only their good parts are italian

North: Rich and white although it has more niggers
South: Maghrebi rape-babies

Hahah. Belgium has a lot of more Dutch influences than French. We haven protect the borders of Belgium with our navy and our planes. I don't think you'll able to invade Belgium without facing us. However, France, Germany, and everything between it (Low countries, Switzerland) are all sons of Frankish Empire, so I hope we won't fight each other anymore.

Yes.

You're welcome.

wtf I hate Hitler now

>North : being consanguineous, to be poor, to drink beer always, have a dirty accent, to hunt poor animals to have arabs near, eating "maroille"
I'm fed up we say North for Nord Pas de Calais because foreigners believe it means the Northern half parts of France when we say "North".

while when a French talk about the North it means Lille's region.

come home Mario

If you don't want Nord-Pas-de-Calais you should give it back :(