Album ruined general

Just watched someone do a ten minute presentation on this album at university that related it to the male patriarchy and brought up the band members grooming behavior.

What do I do now that my album of the year is tarnished? Anyone else had similar experiences or been turned off albums because of certain things?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/74851419/#q74851780
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ye, I purged my ghost mice shit earlier this year

kys

>Just watched someone do a ten minute presentation on this album at university that related it to the male patriarchy and brought up the band members grooming behavior.
Please be bait.

And I don't give a fuck, Science Fiction is still my AOTY.

don't be a bitch

You know if it was some rap or R&B dude no one would give a shit.

>artist has groupies
>they don't say their age
>he doesn't even touch them
>big deal apparently
Girls are attracted to guys in bands. That's nobody's responsibility nor fault.

No one gives a shit about this either, it just took a week for the storm to blow off and you can listen to the band in peace again.

Laughing at all the fags who sold merch and vinyls.

what happened with ghost mice?

Whats wrong with this one?

if your appreciation for it could be tarnished so easily it shouldn't have been your album of the year in the first place OP

The absolute state of Brand New fans

i'm not a brand new fan
just think that OP is being way too sensitive

Did you know John Lennon liked hitting women?

OP here, I've never liked John Lennon or the Beatles I think both are extremely over rated.

rbt.asia/mu/thread/74851419/#q74851780

Nobody gives a shit about your opinion, moron. The point is that their legacy isn't affected whatsoever by these vices.

huh, nobody gives a shit and yet.. somebody gives a shit.

You're a nobody in the grand scheme of things. I know you're being willfully dense, but it doesn't change the fact that time will represent a more accurate portrayal of their legacy than a society that prides themselves on being socially conscious for a minute every day.

Trying to get noods from a 15y/o as a 24 y/o is bad and wrong, but it's still not anything like Ian Watkins. If Jesse Lacey was a Watkins level pedo, I'd never listen to Brand New again.

are you still in your nirvana phase

Good bait is useless without good follow up bait, OP

Nice counter argument