OK so I just discovered h3h3 productions and holy fucking shit it's so hilarious the production the editing the jokes...

OK so I just discovered h3h3 productions and holy fucking shit it's so hilarious the production the editing the jokes it's all fucking awesome. Cna't find this online though what does Ethan listen to? Figured yall might know. Peace and papa bless.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/7ex16a/anything4views_gives_his_two_cents_about_h3h3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

man what's up with all the low effort bait tonight

you have to be 18 to post here

I know this is counteradvertising, but I still hate h3h3.

System of a Down... only System of a Down

Who is h3h3 and why should I hate him?

Ethan listens to Post Malone, Joji and incidental music from commercials when he's watching tv

weeezer

A hit or miss youtuber. People just dislike his content. He also copied a few of his early videos from Sam Hyde. He didn't do anything hugely horrible if thats what your asking

this fag would be funny if he stopped trying so fucking hard

His channel went downhill after he moved to LA desu

Sorry, meant to say after he started including his wife*
Don't know why it posted that. weird.

I seem to never like jews

Nigga do you really have nothing else to do tonight? You already posted this shit on Sup Forums.
H3H3 is NOT(not) funny. Most of their videos are
>Dude I'm dressed in a wacky halloween costume lmao
>This video is crazy, isn't this weird guys :^)
And forced memes.

Also he said TPAB was his AOTY when it came out.

This.
The only thing remotely funny he does is the .EXE type edits.
Other than that anyone doing the same shit would've been the same, since what's funny about his videos isn't his reacting to the source material but the source material itself.

He just reacts to some really weird and dumb shit (that his community finds for him) that would be funny on its own, so when you watche his videos you think you're laughing to what he does, but it's actually 90% thanks to the funny stuff he's reacting to.

he is anti jake paul

He listens to NSBM. Big fan he says...

Highly related:
reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/7ex16a/anything4views_gives_his_two_cents_about_h3h3/

What has that fatty been up to for the past year or so?

the irony of a fat cunt who irl streams talking shit about a content creator on youtube is not lost on me

No idea.
I only saw him in the cake videos with Filthy Frank, his PewDiePie tattoo video, and this.

Fuck you

i hate ethan so much

Just like ice Poseidon