Who's more iconic? I think it's pretty close

Who's more iconic? I think it's pretty close

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wckAAh-V428
youtube.com/watch?v=_n_1mmEqIec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Left spoke to a generation, but right gave them answers instead of questions

Cobain was a fag; so was Lil Peep but at least he was redpilled on some shit. So Lil Peep

t. why not both meme

PRETTY CLOSE GOTTA ADMIT :D

One was actually famous

Rock and roll is seriously so fucking bad. Nirvana and all the grune/alt/noise rock shit of that time was reactionary as shit. The 80s was an amazing time of technological advancement, sexual/racial fluidity, and experimenting, and then some retard with a guitar (and some no talent British cunts across the sea) essentially brought it all to a halt.

Lil Peep had more vision in his left nut than this chord strumming faggot.

It's been over 20 years since Cobain's death and people remember him. Can you imagine people remembering Lil Peep in 20 years? If so you're a silly bih.

Nobody actually consents to listening to Nirvana. Even people who think they like it actually don't really; it's something that is played at/against us because it is a prime manifestation of spectacle.

t. billy

>Even people who think they like it actually don't really

holy shit you are retarded. Do you listen to shit ironically?

I'm not saying Cobain deserves his status as a legend. I'm just saying the state of music media at the time over-hyped him to the point where he became "the savior of music". That sort of thing can't really happen anymore.

Lil Peep never got a chance to "change the industry". When Cobain died he had already accomplished a lot and was much more widespread so his death was more impactful to the public. Neither are very good but I have a nostalgic love for In Utero.

>sexual/racial fluidity
Did your bull dyke pegbuddy tell you to write that?

he's right though, we've only ever listened to Nirvana because we had to.
They keep telling us they're important and influential and saved rock and the voice of a gen
all these fancy words for unfancy music.
If they just shut up about it most people wouldn't have bothered.
That's what amazing marketing will get you

Kurt Cobain never made a song as good as this sooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=wckAAh-V428

you are retarded if you have to ask this.
or maybe you just had to be around when kurt was alive to know the massive impact that guy had. nirvana were HUGE. lil peep doesnt even register on the scale.
plus cobain actually wrote his own music.

>Falling for such lazy bait

Cobain's death shook people, lil'peep....

not a peep

I've heard Peep discussed in public once. It went something like this:
>His name's Lil Peep?
>Like Lil Bo Peep?
>So fucking gay LMAO
>He was bisexual
>Exactly
That's his legacy among real people.

kurt was a sissy manlet in denial who liked to write about his lactating breasts in his diary.

Lil peep was a confident bisexual man who lived life in the moment and even dom'd a nigger, whilst fucking multiple women.

ask in at least 12-24 months to find out the real answer.

(it'll be cobain anyways)

kurt cobaine was a dweeb and a soy consumer

Oh man, boys that speak in memes sound so intelligent...I find that sexy

die

Both were overrated faggots

(You)

u thought wrong, user. DEAD wrong

Damn...

It would if Kendrick died tomorrow.

Reminder

lil peep is better, because he was insufferable faggot 6 years less than curt.

In 20 years time whose songs will still be on the radio?
this is criteria to tell.

kys

>tfw i still have journals like this at my parents place

my worst nightmare is someone reading them or me dying and them still existing

Yeah I'm sure that really happened, bud

What the FUCK is this?

>People actually trying to compare Lil Peep to Kurt Cobain
They literally have nothing in common. Lil Peep doesn't even make good music. Every song he has sounds the same.

Kuk Kobane

If you have to ask, you're too young to understand.

>is actually trying to compare Kurt Cobain to Lil Peep

Nigga wasn't even on Peep's level. Get real

Lil Peep is garbage, and only got popular because of his looks, and personality. Kurt Cobain at least had the ability to actually compose a melody, and properly phrase his lyrics. Nobody besides girls with chokers, and soyboys who do xanax actually listens to Lil Peep.

>I'm just saying the state of music media at the time over-hyped him to the point where he became "the savior of music".
But it didn't. He only began to be hyped as a savior after his death. Nirvana's popularity was already on the wane after In Utero came out.

hahaha bruh that 90s garage band bitch compared to the soundcloud dream rap legend? gtfo

>hahaha bruh that 90s garage band bitch compared to the soundcloud dream rap legend? gtfo
Honestly I think you can do better than this. Your other reply was decent bait, and got me hooked for a second, and then you posted this. Now I'm not saying it's what you posted that got me off the hook rather the way you posted it. Had you formatted it in a matter that would have been a little bit more serious I would have totally took it. Don't take this personally I'm just giving advice for future baiting.

This times 100

Gordon Ramsey>Lil Peep
Face it Gordon Ramsey is the better anime you fucking plebeian niggerfaggot

I listened to lil peeps music after he died.
I recognized all his "songs" from the sample beats they give you on pro tools. With 4bars of guitar strumming looped for the entire song.
Lots of effects on his voice to make him sound niggerish.

Go to bed Gordon

ABSOLUTELY NOT YOU'RE FUCKING DELUSIONAL AND IT'S NOT EVEN FUCKING COOKED LOOK AT IT YOU FUCKING MISTAKE IT'S FUCKING RAW

^^ Uses a microwave^^

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ARE YOU MICROWAVING DAY OLD RICE IN THE MICROWAVE GOD DAMMIT *looks into fridge* OH FUCKING GOD IS THIS FUCKING OYSTERS IN THE FREEZER HOW THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU STILL AFLOAT...I-I-IS THERE FUCKING MOLD ON THIS!!!!

My food be on point honey. Chef Gordon be trippin.

checkmate atheists

ON POINT...PLEASE YOU'RE DELUSIONAL. THE ELK WAS TOUGH, AND RUBBERY. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE MUSHROOM RISOTTO IT WAS FUCKING MUSH. THE ONLY THING ON POINT WAS YOUR STORE BOUGHT CAKE YOU FUCKING IMBECILE.

My daddy taught me to make elk that way, this is some bullshit! Chef Ramsey don't know nuthin bout good food.

*Creates plot to murder Kendrick tomorrow*

Just say some other rapper said he was better than him and watch le beef escalate into murder.

>was redpilled on some shit
LOL

The guy is full commie, got an anachy tatts on his face. recommand kids no to become police officer. openly bi.

Peep is on our side you dumb stormfag

Peep was so Marxist he could have been an honorary Jew.

Damn...

Why do I see the word "soy" used on Sup Forums more than any other board? I don't even see it used as often on fucking Sup Forums.

But Marxists want Israel gone. 5D chess?

They were both junkie fags who played stupid fucking games with drugs and won stupid fucking prizes because of it.
That being said, Cobain is more iconic by far. I don't even really like his music.

Peep at least had good music. Nirvana only appeals to buttrockers

damn...

Fucking hell, I really hope this guy is on a million levels of irony.

>uses the term reactionary incorrectly
>tries to talk about socio-political psychology like i should take him seriously
You seem like a funny person.

Jesus, this is what liberalism and drugs will do to you.
Take note, kids, and stay far, far away

Why is every wigger a soyboy or a manlet????
Every one.

Every single wigger

peep wasn't a manlet, quite the opposite

It was a different time.

Damn .....

>one of the most critically acclaimed rockstar of the 90's who did a top 10 rockalbum of all times and touring around the world vs
>some random SC degenerate nobody outside the internet and burgerland knows

weak bait
you guys and this shitboard are nothing but jokes at this point. Hope they kill your NN so you underage retards finally fuck off and rather learn for highschool

I don't want to make a new thread related to Peep so does anyone know where the dialogue in the beginning is from?

youtube.com/watch?v=_n_1mmEqIec

Definately soy though.

He wasnt the opposite of manlet either. Opposite of manlet has to be 6'4 minimum.

>expecting musicians to know shit about anything

some gay anime obv

>Look at the sky tonight
>All of those stars have a reason
>A reason like mine, a reason to shine
>And I'm falling to pieces

RIP PEEP

I don't want hear another peep out of you

BLOOD ON MY TEETH
DON'T BE WALKING DOWN MY STREET

WTF IS THIS "TEETH" THING HOMEY???

Did they offer to give you a blowjob after they realized how chad you were?

Facts.

peep browsed pol no question

really makes you think...

His wiki says that his parents were really smart and that he got good grades in ha despite not even going half the time

no he didnt, thats a common marxist position and all his family are commies

Almonds activated

Or, you know, I enjoy the music

Is this real? Fucking kek. Anyway, if it is, so disrespectful to the dead, he probably did not think like this when he died.

>music
>nigger noise made by Nirvana

Choose one

>you
>not a fag
Choose one

Stfu and enjoy good music

user, I...

Poe's Law should be the number one survival rule for Sup Forums.

Do Americans know they're the only ones into shit hop? The only legends amongst your rappers are probably the shittiest ones, no one fucking cares about them.

>one of the most famous musicians of all time vs some talentless junkie who is only slightly relevant at the moment because he died last week
Fuck me that's a hard one

In this video Lil Peep wear the typical alt-right uniform of white polo combined with khakis. Was is dog whistling of somekind? Was this the reason he got laced xanax before you he became an international superstar?