In Spanish speaking countries, people are taught that there are six continents. This is because they are stupid...

In Spanish speaking countries, people are taught that there are six continents. This is because they are stupid. After all, the land connection between North and South America is smaller than the one between Asia and Africa.

>Australia
Its Oceania you idiot

CHI

Actually New Zealand has its own continent.

>burgers will ignore FACTS

If it's one continent, then so are Africa and Asia.

Is this for real about New Zealand? I always learned North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Antarctica, and Australia and Oceania are the same continent from what I recall, but I know there are a shitload of plates. Sometimes Eurasia is referred to as one continent but I didn't know anyone considered the Americas a single continent until I read it on Sup Forums.

Spanish speaking people discovered it. Why would Anglos had any right to decide if it is one or two continents?

Well, let them be.

the names of the continents do not correlate to tectonic plates

Europe ends at the Russian boarder

Nice dubs. :^)

If it's about land, then its two continents. If it's plates, then it's two continents. The only universe where it's one continent is the magical Spanish one that makes no sense.

>If it's plates, then it's two continents
neither. they obey to arbitrary conventions.
america originally was meant to be the name of the continent you and me live in, that's it.

This

not just Spanish countries, we're taught the same. Continents are purely arbitrary. Look at Europe and Asia
No it hasn't

it's on a separate continental plate or whatever, but it's considered part of Australia

to see how arbitrary continents are, look at Papua. Half of it is in Asia since the Ind*nesians invaded it, while the other half is in Australia because it was Australian territory for decades.

Continents are stupid as fuck. Europe doesn't exist, the proper term is Eurasia

only shitskin asians want that name
Europe is a continent you subhuman

By that argument it should really be Eurasfrica.

so... let me get this right... we (Iberians) discover the world, divide it as we want it to be and a little shit like you that doesn't even have it's own language and can't even think of a better name for a country than taking the entire continents name thinks we are wrong?

our world, our rules and there is nothing you can do about it De'Aaron.

>why the rest of the world gets better education than me? REEEE they're wrong in everything
Just dont reply to burger """""education"""" threads m8s

you did nothing you worthless subhuman

I cheered them from the pier you worthless subhuman.

>Mexican intellectuals

I am a Greek
not a spanish subhuman

stfu

Magnificient post

you're not a greek, you're a piece of subhuman shit that no one cares about, not even your parents which are related cousins.

tu pasa el oro antes de que haga daño tiraflechas de los cojones y como no hayas aceptado a Jesus Cristo como tu salvador te arrancaré la piel a latigazos.

how can i be subhuman
if i am not spanish?

*beats you up*
*steals your colonies*
What're you gonna do about it?

>North America
>South America
>Central America

it's literally all America, I've was told of burger IQ but seriously, what's so difficult to understand?

Fuck off to /mlp/

You eat shit from a cesspool daily, you're nothing but a leech on europe's money and you only act tough on the internet because in front of me you would piss your infidels dress.

>worshipping a kike on a stick
LMAOin at your life desu

Central America is a region within North America, like the Caribbean.
North and South America are two continents.
Fuck off Sudaca subhuman

>What're you gonna do about it?

*take your country inch by inch*

Not really, Africa is separated by a well defined isthmus. Europe isn't.

butthurt alt right brainlet detected

lies
you spanish subhuman

>sudaca
>subhuman

sudacas are quite literally the only people in all of the american continent that aren't subhumans.

Europe is a continent you asian shitskin

Hispanics are the most likely group to marry outside of their ethnic group and most Hispanics who marry outside their group marry whites. And second generation immigrants barely speak Spanish, and the Spanish they do speak is Spanglish. At this rate the worst that will happen is that the border states will be populated by English speaking Castizos.

It makes more sense to recognize Europe and Asia as one continent. The Ural mountains are very small.

>only shitskin asians want that name
I-I'm sorry my country is placed in both.

t. mehmet

in my headcanon there's 4 continents: afroeurasia, america, australia and antarctica

I am a Greek you american shitskin

Ironically this ends with them being whiter than the Spaniards they're descended from, who are IE rapebabies who lack the ANE component of North/East Europe.

Amerindians are super high ANE, so the mixture ends up placing them closer to Indo-Europeans than actual Spanish people.

>barely speak Spanish,

bullshit, been to NY, Orlando and Las Vegas and I'll be going to Chicago next year working on a new building they will be starting now.

Every time I entered a hotel, restaurant or shop there were employes speaking spanish among themselves, it really pissed me off because I wanted to improve my English level and everyone was from south america, even the faggot that took us from the airport to the hotel. The only time (in NY) that I had to speak in english was to ask for a specific subway entrance. Orlando was FULL spanish speaking and las vegas was a mix of both.

lol, fuck off to Sup Forums ameristupid, the things you have to read in this fucking board.

Yes, because a lot of them are first generations. I live in San Diego. Anyone who isn't a first generation speaking and speaks Spanish is doing it because they feel special that way. The vast majority of them use English much more than Spanish.

>I am a Greek
>you shitskin

Excellent posts

Wtf. This exactly how eveyone looks from Mexico to Chile.

chances are higher that i reply to shitskins than to white mongrels

you are quite literally too stupid to insult

shitskin

It's true though. A 1/2 Hispanic 1/2 European person would be more closely related to the original IEs than a Spaniard.

if you tone the Hispanic down a bit more, they'd actually end up northern European, genetically speaking.

>they'd actually end up northern European

look... I don't know what you're smoking right now but I want some.

There are no agreed upon, objective definition of "continent" based on natural phenomenon.
It's all convention, often based on historical context. This is why it changes so much from language to language.

Europe is a continent

"continents" are retarded. there is no consensus on them.

you are retarded you subhuman

>Americans 20 years ago:
>there's no hispanics here
>Americans now:
>alright, there's a lot of hispanics, b-but who cares most of them don't even speak spanish
>Americans in 20 years
>lmao who cares, hispanics are bro tier and have great food and women >tfw no brown latina gf

All thanks yo us CHI
We can assimilate well with A few exception s

>Central America
i always thought it was north america (Canada, USA, Mexico) and South America (the rest)
at least in american terms, because in reality its all just America and you're an unitedstatian