Why is this considered Sup Forumscore when nobody likes it or talks about it?

Why is this considered Sup Forumscore when nobody likes it or talks about it?

Honestly a good question. I’m assuming there was a lot of hype when it came out and some people here heralded it as the next great concept album but now it’s just kinda there it’s memory just being pushed on not by people who remember the album but remember people talking about it

it's old Sup Forums

new Sup Forums is full of FUCKING NORMIES

It's a good album, but I agree that you never hear anything about it.

But why did Sup Forums forget pic related?

Yes but old mu was running rampant with tripfags

because it was replaced by the new mt eerie album

Newfag here. What are tripfags?

this is the worst thing i've ever seen on this entire website

Go
Back

Someone who gets a username on Sup Forums

nice and helpful people

>don't get this album at all
>mother dies of cancer years later
>album makes sense now

fuck old Sup Forums, i didn't ask for these feels you fucking fags, i stopped listening to you guys in 2011 but you're still right sometimes

Naw it was replaced by pic related except Hospice was way more memey The meme part just got stale so now it doesn't get posted that much.

It used to be discussed, Sup Forums is different now and a lot of the old trips are gone and many were responsible for some of these charts.

way back when I should have been underage b& I avatarfagged as elliott smith briefly until one user told me it made them sad so I stopped

I like it. Yeah its a soyboy-core, but it has a great theme and overall nice melodies. I rarely listen to it because I discovered this album when I was lonely and in crippling depression and listening to it now would probably remind me of those times.

my name a jeff

That's what Sup Forumscore is. Disliked and ignored.

My mother has cancer at the moment and I've relistened to this recently and had the exact same experience.

It was trash that was hyped at the time, always hated it.

nibba u stooopid

God I hate this album. Listening to it is actually worse than having cancer.

I legit kek'd at this overused reddit meme

I'm the opposite. I thought it was Oscar bait in music form at the time. Then I found myself in the position of caregiver/codependent with a loved one, which is what the hospice allegory is about.

Can't get through one song without becoming a bit teary. I really wasn't emotionally ready for it when I first listened back in 2010/11.

haha u fell into my bait

Is it considered unethical? I cant fully grasp why are people so repulsed by it.

My nigga

>Then I found myself in the position of caregiver/codependent with a loved one
>in a videogame

nah, she just reminds me of her.

don't know man i really like it, but the refrain of silvia is so fucking terrible

I've always really liked it, but I've had a newfound appreciation for it recently as I'm now the caregiver in a messy relationship.

Can't speak for the rest of the normies on this board.

I miss the tripfags. They gave this shitty board a personality. We have to admit that this place will always be a shitty place to discuss music, so having tripfags doesn't decrease any supposed quality of discussion. Now the board is just mindless idiots making the same bait threads every day, and there isn't any charm to it.

Those people are looking for attention and recognition on a site with the ideology of anonymity

WEW kekd hard
why did you suddenly post this inbetween all the serious comments?

RELIC Sup ForumsCORE

Hospice
Untrue
Remain In Light

>Remain in Light
kys

real relic Sup Forumscore:
Deathconciousness
Since I Left You
(I have seen them both mentioned exclusively in threads dealing with Sup Forumscore and even in those threads they are rarely mentioned)