JUST

JUST

LOSE

THE

QUALIFIER

K A N E D

>(you)

there's only one international team in the world thats a bigger joke than england and thats scotland

*wins 2-2*

Nothing personnel, kid

ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2 ENGLAND WINS 2-2

Look at all the retards coming to gloat over someone else's misfortune

Truly pathetic y'all are that desperate to feel better than others

>OP

>2017
>not just fucking your shit up

APOLOGISE

>MEXICAN'T

I'm not even surprised about this any more. Our Men's team is the biggest joke in British Sports and the majority don't believe in them at all any more. We'll probably qualify but I think we'll be lucky to get out of the group stage.

At least our Under 21 lads are doing great having got to the final of their World Cup, so the future's not completely bleak.

And it could always be worse. We could be Hungary.

>2-2 with scotland
>good
This is why you'll never be winners again.

S E V E N

U P

Brazil lost 7-1 but it was a semifinal, when was the lat time Englel reached one? 1966?

1990 wasn't it?

>gets to semi-final
>has literally the most embarrassing defeat possible
>and the Germans literally didn't try in the 2nd half out of fear of double digits
>Ozil missed a sitter

not the same thing lad. England are expected to be shit, Brazil aren't. So their collapse was worse.

>specifying men's football
Murrilard pls

you weren't even alive m8

do you unironically believe losing a semifinal is worse than getting rekt in the groups stage? remember in that very WC you only got 1 point and it was against Costa Rica's B team, because they were already qualified for the ro16

I most certainly was alive in 1990. Sure I might not remember the match, but I was.

>Brazil aren't

Please don't tell me you fell for the Brazil meme leading up to the world cup? That team played to a level that was way beyond them. Neymar was literally the only member of that squad with any flair and determination. The others were muh catenaccio babbys. I mean for fuck sake Scolari played with TWO DMs.

E
A
S
Y

ain't you a bit too old for this website

Yes, it is. When you're Brazil. England are nobodies screwed over by our stupid rules allowing players like Giggs, Bale, Ramsey, Strachan, McAlister et al play for Wales or Scotland. Fucking Rooney was approached to play for Ireland. England has to fight tooth and nail for every single talent. Brazil are Brazil. At worst they have to fight Japan to take their shit. England are dogshit, Brazil aren't. Brazil shouldn't have gotten beaten 7-1.

Stop defending a total collapse. You JF have this bizarre belief that English citizens rate their football team. Protip. Those people who DO hype them on Sup Forums? They're not English.

Where is the cut-off for the age on this website then? As for that, probably, but I'm rich enough not to have to work and what else am I going to do?

>them levels of damage control
England has always been shit, you invented the sport and you still only have 1 WC and 0 continental cups

stay in your general

I never said anything to contradict your post. That''s not what I'm talking about, lad.

You playing the victim for being English

Uruguay have 3 million people and they've won 2 world cups, you have no excuses for being bad