Post little-known wars from your country

Post little-known wars from your country.

>inb4 the emu war

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine–American_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod_Wars
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ocn5B6Fzo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iUdYAAE_Qfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mormon wars

fucking americans

Poms BTFO

>ship crew mutinies against you
>entire country mutinies against you
JUST

>Floksmenninir
You wont find anything on the internetð

>That time we almost went ape shit with Guatemala
The legend says the US convinced the Mexican government to cool its shit down because the US wanted to intervene in Guatemala themselves.
Resulting in a last minute abort of an airstrike to Guatemala City "La Aurora" base
Pretty unreal story, but cool anyway

Haiti btfo

>little-known
Everybody over 30 remembers that shit

>the entirety of europe btfo by a fucking leaf and some faithful anglos

Brings a tear to my eye

Wtf?

Additional result: Michigan eternally fears the Buckeye

Tecnically it was the first time in more than 100 years our troops had been attacked by a foreign group.

Cocaleros congolombianos btfo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine–American_War

What about WW2?

By foreign i mean neighbors. Sorry.

Wut habbened?

fuck the EU

that war is the dumbest thing in American history tbqh

here's a similar war. it's where the U.K. almost fucked up NATO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod_Wars

Sino-Soviet conflict

Here's a time the U.S. and U.K. almost went into full-scale war over a damn pig

Long story short a chilean shelter refused to regularize it's documents when the argentine gendarmerie asked to do it, claiming he was in chilean territory.

He got notice that after three days he would be expelled by force, so this settler asked the chilean carabiniers to help them... The chileans came and build a cabin with a chilean flag.

Three days later the gendarmerie come, and expelled by force everyone, and the flag was stolen as trophy.

A chilean settler*

Kek

>Three days later the gendarmerie come, and expelled by force everyone, and the flag was stolen as trophy.

lel

>South Americans are so irrelevant historically that they put flags from retarded """"conflicts"""" on display

Well yes, some countries will rather avoid conflict and unnecessary deaths unlike some retarded warmongering nation that does war so its Jewish overlords can profit a bit more

Didn't you almost launch a nuclear attack on China over some tiny fucking island?

Feels bad m8... Also we made a naval blockade to fucking Haiti lmao

Only reason I know about that is because of MGS

God I love Canada

>In May 1943 the U.S. Navy's USS PC-815, commanded by L. Ron Hubbard, conducted unauthorized gunnery exercises involving the shelling of the Coronado Islands, in the belief they were uninhabited and belonged to the United States. Unfortunately for Hubbard, the islands belonged to Mexico and were occupied by the Mexican Coast Guard. An irate Mexican Coast Guard Officer, awoken by the racket of the guns firing, walked down on to shore and opened fire on to the ship with his pistol. Upon hearing the shots during a lull in the shelling, Captain Hubbard panicked and sailed away. The Mexican government filed a formal complaint and Hubbard was relived shorty after.

I believe this is the one and only naval battle we have had with Mexico, and we technically lost it.

The Thousand Days war:

Civil war between the Colombian Conservative government and the Liberal party and Bandoleros (practically terrorist and delinquents).
Conflict known by the "lost" of Panama (more like steal), and because the government was practically betrayed by the US and its interest over the Panama Canal, the US gave rights to the war mongering Liberal invaders and left them to keep our department in exchange of getting complete access to the Canal.

The other war where nobody knows Colombia was involved, was in the Korean war, where the country sent more troops than France and a naval frigate to destroy those NK-Chinese commies at the call from the UN for support. Our troops where crucial to defend and stop the Chinese invasion and it is said that even under airstrikes, mortar fire, low ammo, heavy losses and waves of practically suicidal Chinese soldiers, Colombians where able to defend their positions near places where Americans had to retreat, creating fear between the enemy and giving the perfect opportunity for Americans to enforce their defenses and stop the fast invasion at least until the ceasefire. 5.000 men where sent to Korea by Colombia and almost a thousand where killed and many others wounded.
(my grandfather went to that war btw) but he sadly didn't survived the war on cancer

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ocn5B6Fzo

i knew of this

t. mormon

not known i thnik

"La Toma al Palacio de Justicia de Colombia" "The Take of the Justice Palace of Colombia": Attack on magistrates performed by the M19 guerrilla at the heart of the capital, setting the justice court and many important documents on fire in Bogota in front of everyone, taking hostages and killing many politicians and innocent people.
This video shows the counter attack by the police, military and even nearby armed residents.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iUdYAAE_Qfw
There was also corruption between the police and many survivors where taken by the police and disappeared for ever, the crime is still unsolved to this day...

We fought Indonesia along with some British and Rhodesians over the creation of Malaysia

>50,000 troops vs. 3,000
>2 years
>80,000 dead

What the fuck?

ataturk(pbuh) killed lot of k*rdo civilians