youtube.com/watch?v=kGgP5mDyxPY
youtube.com/watch?v=TmnEWNzngCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shart in a goal

Imagine actually calling up jake livermore

is Joe Hart unironically Englel's best goalie? I refuse to believe it

tbf, not his fault Hart can't save free-kicks

>ever expecting Scotland to win
C'mon lads no one is Scotland even expects to win and haven't for years.

>FIRE THIS CUNT TONIGHT

hurr, why don't we keep a manager for more than 3 game.

I bet you want May to resign too

Fuckin howlin dobbers cost me 100 euros with this draw. I put my bet on bravehearts winning.

Every time England have lost or drawn it's due to Hart's mistakes. Every single time. Why is he in goal?

Iceland? Hart.
Wales goal? Hart.
Slovenia? Hart.

Hart is just dogshit, why is he chosen over Butland?

>Imagine actually calling up jake livermore
tbf name the english CMs who were actually avaliable

there's fuck all there

Not sure what to feel, would have been disappointed with a draw at 1-0 up

We can all agree 90% of the England team is shit, but who can you even replace them with?
today's line up for example
>hart
>smalling
>cahill
>rashford on wing
>livermore
>lellana for england

im moving to aberdeen in september lads what should i know

>Butland
you mean Forster?

Nowhere near, just the same kind of meme as Rooney

he is the one putting him in goal so it is kinda his fault

thats why drawing vs scotland is like losing to any other country

the free kicks weren't his fault. i mean. he's a blunder machine and i want him dropped, but the free kicks weren't on him

Hart was unjustly kicked out of Man City which led every English pundit to proclaim him the best GK to have ever put on gloves

Hart is unironically the weak link.

How did he even get the job in the first place?

This, we acknowledge our team is shit and we see it as an excuse to get drunk and have a good time. England seems to be under the impression that they have a great world class team, they're shocked every time they get knocked out of every competition early or beaten by dogshit teams. they genuinely expect to get to every final

Nobody in Scotland likes those sheep shaggers, enjoy being a bigger joke than Edinburgh.

>Call 4 GK
>Still starting Hart despite total shit in serie a

>Forster
you mean Pickford?

oxlade-chamberlain needs to start

>you now realize Guardiola was right

>rashford on wing
Well they took him off and the two wingers who came on scored one goal and set up the other

He should be in the under 18s

lad i give you a month or two max, you will understand when you get there, dour people, depressing place.

>Scotland sinks back into irrelevance, ready to act like they aren't the most pathetic nation of people in the planet the next time they get a chance to be seen

let him stay, he's the perfect englel manager for Sup Forums

YOU CANT DELETE THE SOUTHGATE

Probably Butland or Forster

>get binned by poop for good reason
>exiled to italy
>still make errors
>still get picked first for England
It would make more sense if there wasn't alternatives, but Butland, Forster, Pickford and Heaton are all decent

youtube.com/watch?v=kGgP5mDyxPY

slovakia's got this

the revenge of the slovak

>out tacticed by gordan strachan in 2017

These two free kicks weren't really his fault. Hart can't see the ball until it goes over the wall and by then it's too late.

Excited for the Lithuania SURGE

>Engcuck

Rashford needs to be dropped. Oxlade Chamberlain has been great in the FA Cup Final and he scored a great goal today.

Kane is still not good enough but I guess we gotta stick to him.

Lelanna was crap.

Walker gave away too much.

Defenders were shocking.

Scoring two freekicks against a shit GK is not 'out tactics'.

ignore because the only good cities in scotland are edinburgh, aberdeen and st andrews. the rest is a poverty stricken shithole that blames england for their problems, that's why glasgow and scumdee voted to leave the uk while the rest of the prosperous cities voted to stay. if we had left the UK then those shitholes would have drained edinburgh and aberdeen dry. the other countless little towns/villages are great, especially up in the highlands. basically everywhere is great except glasgow and dundee

as for aberdeen, i've lived there my entire life but recently moved to england. it's a nice city, people are friendly and decent, not that much crime. union street on friday and saturday can get a bit crazy with people out drinking in bars and clubs but it's all good

why are you moving there user? for uni?

desu my loyalty is stronger to the based slovak than it is to england nowaday

Haven't got the words to describe how much I actually detest Scotland.

Giving them hope then snatching it away feels so fucking amazing.

>selecting a shit goalie isnt the managers fault

should have beat these 8-0

Lel, this lads got it

>Giving them hope then snatching it away feels so fucking amazing

I now know what its like to be an England fan then.

It's unironically a better feeling that if we had just won 1-0. And it's their own faults, they hyped themselves up far too much.

Having a shit team isn't being 'out tactic' you mong. It's called having shit players. You can have the best tactics in the world and still lose if your team is shit. Kiribati isn't going to be Germany, even with god-tier tactics.

>people still hate Lallana
wew lad, he's the only creative player we have
>inb4 Dealle Alli
Delle Alli is a meme who moans when someone doesn't get on the end on one of his overhit passes

Get fucked, you're the most vicious, petty cunts on the planet. It's not 'a good time to get drunk' for you lot, you always treat this personally.

Absolutely disgusting.

>have 3 good goalies
>play a shit one

kek

I saw some british flags shit-talking us last night
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#WengerIn

Again, picking teams isn't about tactics.

They didn't lose though

You'd have to actually qualify fro something (anything?) first to understand that feeling, mate.

>having a good time
>paying a weeks dole money to chant about Jimmy Saville and ultimately get cucked by Harry "one seaon wonder" Kane

Must be bleak as fuck in Scotland desu

But you lost, England didn't. Did you see this thread and thought we'd lost? Also, Britflags are made up of 4 countries, mong.

>British flags
I wonder the frog understands what he just said.

You can say that all you want but it doesn't make it true. Literally no one cares. Meanwhile if I turn on the BBC i'll see a bunch of English commentators with the look of disbelief on their face and the news won't stop talking about it for the next 3 days. Don't be mad because don't care about you

>Literally no one cares
Who the fuck do you think you're fooling, Angus? Go back to your fucking cave and hang yourself.

Rooney is actually supposedly an ok goalkeeper. We should probably just let him have a go at it at some point. Probably the best spot for him as he won't have to run much.

>your only sport
>w-we dont care

what do you even do in scotland? what do you even care about other than knives, shit booze and heroin?

yeah doing a masters, only thing im worried about is weather really seems like it gets pretty bad. Whats it like for making friends ? Literally will know one person in scotland. Think ill try get into some student halls to meet people

Fuck off France

Almost hate you as much as Scotland. You're even worse than leafs and ausfags

i qualify you a cunt m8.

it was our C team to be fair

Wtf, I thought Southgate was always just an interim placeholder until they could get somebody actually good in

>worse than leafs

not possible

it was but we cucked ourselves

Been to Aberdeen, was comfy as fuck. The accent on the women there is pretty qt as well.

Glasgow is utter shit

I must have missed that, what happened

REMINDER
REMINDER

Spaghettis from both England and Scotland

>The accent on the women there is pretty qt as well

you have to be fucking joking lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=TmnEWNzngCI

The difference is we got a point back on the last kick instead of losing a point on one.

Somehow this is Theresa May's fault.

only sport? tennis, rugby, snooker and boxing are huge here

That's cool, I studied there and the university is really nice. Lots of really old architecture and modern too. The library is disgusting from the outside but looks nice inside, that monstrosity cost like £70 million to build. There are lots of international students, especially asian and african women for some reason, so you won't be the only one with no friends. You'll meet people easily through clubs and social events, but on top of that the classes are really small so you'll probably get to know everyone in your class intimately. That's what I loved about it there.

And the weather really isn't that bad, I've since moved to Manchester and the weather down here is fucking awful. It rains more here than there

La's I heard Souness had a melt down on sky, any one have a link?

>rip scotland
see you in 2026 mate with the other 47 teams thanks to uefa

according to labour voters?

He won a couple of WC qualifiers so he got the job permanently until the 2018 WC.

>Being a posh snob
Disgusting

youre even worse at rugby

>dean

how about Sweden? that Ibra goal is still epic.

>not being posh
dont reply to me ever again

Three countries. George's cross, Patrick's cross and Andrew's cross. The Welsh are considered part of England.

He's bringing football home, wot's ur fukin problem?

>Engcucks are celebrating a tie against Scotland, a country which hasnt qualified for a tournament for the last 17 years

This. He's already broken Charlton's record, just shove him in goal and let him break Shilton's record.

fuck off back to yugoslavia you cunt

yugoslavia may had been shit but it had never celebrated a tie m8

Butland, Pickford, Forster, Heaton, Hart

That's my top 5

fuck off before i balkanise your face with my fist.

Gave me a chuckle.

>Rich
>Think you're going to win comfortably
>Get cucked by the under dog
>Scramble desperately to hold on to power
>End up in worse position than when you started

It's the perfect england team, It mirrors your politics completely.

You can balkanise my face but you still cant beat Scotland