Thoughts on Shirley Manson / Garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

fasterlouder.junkee.com/brisbane-soundwave-festival-2013-first-report/832110
youtu.be/GwbxhZJDS6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go to bed Lauren.

Yes

the "sage" in the background says it all

she seems like a really awesome chick. watch her on joe rogan.

well, their music is garbage

Lame post.
Lauren who?

New album last year is 4/5

shes cool. too bad her music is really bad.

>Lame post.
Oh come on its an oldie but a goodie

you could say that..
uh
her music is... garbage
did anyone make this joke before?

its not garbage. its just not good

I Think Im Paranoid is the goat pop rock song

Why it's not good? Aren't the songs catchy enough? Doesn't Shirley sing too well? Is their production too bad? Why?

all of that. just felt like listening to trip hop or smashing pumpkins instead.

Milf version of Paramore chick

First two albums were 40% the sountrack to my 90's high school life. Never got around to checking out the later ones as I had moved on to weeb music by then.

You got a point

Mutherfucking internet.
Every time I think I have an original thought. Internet shows that im 10 years late.

Both Shirley and Hayley are so awesome. And both their names end with -ley. I think they met irl:
>Paramore chose a lucky girl from their crowd to sing with them while the audience chanted her name. They were followed by Garbage, whose lead singer Shirley Manson praised Paramore’s Hayley Williams for not being afraid to rock and encouraged women in the audience to join a band because it’s “cool as fuck.” Their performance of ‘I Think I’m Paranoid’ was accompanied by the blast of a horn from a train pulling into the Ekka station – presumably the conductor was a fan.
fasterlouder.junkee.com/brisbane-soundwave-festival-2013-first-report/832110

>Paramore’s Hayley Williams for not being afraid to rock and encouraged women in the audience to join a band because it’s “cool as fuck.”
Cringe.

You're exaggerating.

It's just the image it put in my head.

Bruce Vig is a fucking genius, but not because of anything Nirvena. Garbage was better than Norvono ever thought of being. oh, and also i'd suck shirley manson's asshole

She's cool. She made a cool terminator too. ;)

Good god i want to give Hayley a kiss with tongue
so bad
Actually he has a point, that review looks like it was wrote by a fanboy

Probably the last sexiest female rock frontwoman. And to the user that mentioned her JRE interview:

youtu.be/GwbxhZJDS6U

the cover her band did of because the night with Marissa P is pretty cool

Love me some SF. Grabbed Marissa's booty during a crowd surf, shit was so cash.

i'm looking forward to their next album, wasn't exactly a huge fan of rose mountain, but the singles sound like a return to form to me

honestly, trash

Shirley Manson is the best front woman ever. Also she's cool as fuck too. See her visits to the old Craig Ferguson Show. I like Garbage. Their early albums were good plus they did a James Bond theme song. That's just Shirley Bassey tier.