Should weed be illegal?

Should weed be illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

today.duke.edu/2016/05/cannhealth
druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/mj_overdose.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4311234/
theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/16/how-else-was-he-gonna-get-his-money-relatives-outraged-after-homeowner-shoots-kills-burglary-suspect/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nhx84w_iIrE
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-205447/Cannabis-causes-mental-illness.html
camh.ca/en/hospital/about_camh/newsroom/news_releases_media_advisories_and_backgrounders/current_year/Pages/CAMH-study-shows-mental-illness-associated-with-heavy-cannabis-use-.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_use_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, as much as I like weed, I like niggers getting sent to prison with the help of weed possession and distribution laws even more.

Of course, the war on drugs is doing nothing but wasting America's money and shitting up the rest of the world. Legalise all the other drugs too.

I'm going to oppose the legalization of weed entirely on the basis of how obnoxious the "DUUUUDE WEEED" stoners were in high school and college.

I never understood this argument

>look how bad many of us are at controlling our use of legal mood altering substances
>Let's make more legal!!

Maybe you should lay off the joints since it's affecting your ability to read and process freedom.

We need to go back to the way things were, the government has no obligation to get into social issues, that's what church and family are for.

>providing a safer alternative is a bad thing

Yes

no.

The argument is that weed is less harmful than those other substances you fucking retard.

The argument is if the government thinks it has the job to "protect us" why does it allow the sale of tobacco which kills an entire Holocausts worth of kikes a year?

>$$$$

Please provide research that shows that long germ usage is safer than the alternatives.

I agree with this. We should strip all the government provided benefits from marriage as well, leave it as just a weird thing you do for church.

As long as the stoners don't get government benefits either, I agree.

No because small growers faggots.

Niggers have no obligation to live here either, but they're here so we have to make do. You gotta give cops something to arrest them for, drug charges help solve that problem. It also keeps law enforcement from being a drain on tax payer money since they end up self-funding through nigger drug busts. Everybody wins.

You cannot overdose on weed.

Only the worthless faggots want that. The rest of us just want to be left alone.

>You gotta give cops something to arrest them for

Arrest people for social problems? At that point you have to admit what you're really doing. If you want to lock up niggers for weed then do it and SAY exactly what you're doing and why.

No need to be a Jew about it and fuck around with everyone else who follows the law and may or may not enjoy a couple of puffs after work.

>Letting niggers rob, steal, and kill to feed their drug habits is good for freedom
This is why maple niggers ended up putting Trudeau in charge.

Do you really need examples of why being addicted to marijuana and smoking it every day is better than being addicted to alcohol or opiates and using them as often?

Arresting niggers and putting them in prison COSTS money, retard. Niggers don't have any money for law enforcement to confiscate, after all.

>Michael Jackson
>Legal pharmaceuticals

Since when pharmaceuticals that only surgeons are allowed to use are "legal"?

>Nicole Smith
Legal drugs, in a mixture that would put any medician in jail, in doses thaat would but a elephant to sleep

>Whitney Houston
same with Anna + alcohol and pot

No, I need scientific evidence that the long term health effects of marijuana are less serious than those of the alternatives. I'll wait.

>letting

You're retarded and don't even understand what your country is supposed to be.

Weed being legal =/= robbing, stealing and killing to get weed being legal

tobacco was considered safe when it was legalised...

So all things less harmful than currently legal things should be legal?
I not saying whether it should be legalised or not but emphasizing people's lack of self control to make an argument for legalisation is dumb

Yes every drug should imo. Anyone who thinks washington should be able to regulate whether and what you get intoxicated on is a fucking boot-licking cuck.

>Only niggers smoke weed
Confirmed for never ever leaving your basement

put*

Also, does the sentence "same with Anna" makes sense?

>Winehouse
>only alcohol

today.duke.edu/2016/05/cannhealth

I'll gladly pay for safer, cleaner streets instead of watching every city end up like Detroit.

I mean the scientific evidence that nobody has ever died for consuming marijuana in various ways should be enough for you.

That obviously doesn't rule in the deaths related to driving under the influence which "stoners" will be quick to point out isn't wrong or dangerous.

No

The burden of proof is on your, moron. Name a study that finds that marijuana is lethal.
I'm waiting.

And humanity has been smoking tobacco a lot longer than that.

>So all things less harmful than currently legal things should be legal?
Outside of weed and psychedelics aren't they already?
>tobacco was considered safe when it was legalised...
And $$$ is the thing still keeping it legal. If it was discovered today it'd be on the same level as heroin

It doesn't matter. People will still smoke it regardless.

I know multiple people who do coke daily (hate their guts, dumb chads and stacys....) and they're fine despite the harsh punishment if the cops catch you, dig?

My country isn't a nigger free for all.

Lol, because niggers get jobs to pay for drug habits, right?

Fucking leafs, every time.

It works but "same as" sounds better

Obviously no. I've never tried it, and don't plan to, but I don't believe it should be illegal.

marijuana*

But really the same can be said for tobacco as well. People have been dying from tobacco for centuries.

It sounds like you don't have any proof.

Tobacco also was just dried up leaves ground up.
All the dangerous content came later when they started to add ingredients to get you hooked.

>My country isn't a nigger free for all.

You're still retarded for thinking you need big daddy government to take care of you. Niggers kill each other BECAUSE it's illegal and there's a profit to be made in it.

One of the reasons cities end up like that is because of drug-related crime. You know how niggers fund their gangs? Yep, they sell drugs. This includes weed. If weed is legal and affordable nobody will buy from them, and gangbanging will stop being a profitable, attractive lifestyle. Nogs will need to look for other methods to "get dat green".

It sounds like you're a stubborn loser.
druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/mj_overdose.htm

It sounds like you aren't bothered enough to read evidence that would destroy your baseless claims.

Are there any statistics out regarding road fatalies caused by Marijuana intoxication?

>implying those dead 4 didnt toke like mad too

They will have drug habits regardless, moron.

Probably less than alcohol but it definitely happens, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Weed slows your reaction time down and makes your dopey as fuck.

Comparative risk assessment of alcohol, tobacco, cannabis and other illicit drugs using the margin of exposure approach

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4311234/

I didn't know potheads were illiterate.

I said long term effects, not an overdose.

I can't read anything until you provide it, which you refuse to do because the evidence doesn't exist.

fugg no

I guess the main problem would be is that stoners are often heavy alcohol abusers so it'd be hard to determine which was the primary contributory factor.

>I guess the main problem would be is that stoners are often heavy alcohol abusers

Now THAT is going to require some sauce.

Nothing about long term effects in here

>ALL PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME ON THE TOPIC OF WEED ARE STONER LOSERS WHO DO NOTHING BUT SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!!!!1!
>YOUR EVIDENCE DOESNT COUNT! IT DOESNT FIT MY ARBITRARY STANDARDS!
Death is pretty long term, but you'll probably argue against that since you don't actually want to have a discussion.

ty famiglia

Yes.

That's a nigger or a faggot drug.

No, marijuana is the most damaging drug to our society.

The only long term effect is the cholesterol you get from eating junk food while stoned.

>damaging to society

and

>damaging to health

Are two totally different thing, none of which imply you need a monolithic to protect you from your own self.

monolithic government*

Fuck I meant to say yes, it should be illegal.

The real question is why is alcohol legal?

There are long-term effects of marijuana yes, but there aren't any for alcohol or tobacco or crack or legal pharmaceuticals - Because you fucking die, you donut.

I'd say that's anti-depressants.
People being sad because life is hard then having expensive as fuck drugs pushed on them, which make shit FAR worse if they ever stop.

didn't winehouse die from drugs

>I don't know American history

I heard she did like five marijuanas a day and then stopped cold turkey and that's how she died.

Like burglary. Wow you solved nothing.

five WHOLE marijuannas!?
was she at least using clean pot needles?

Burglary presents much more risk than slinging dope does. Even niggers understand the concept of risk/reward.

weed actually makes it more likely to have a heart attack/panic attack while you are on it.

Yes. It's a fantastic tool for locking up niggers and mexicans and ruining their lives forever and preventing them from breeding like cockroaches.

I would at least like to hear a single good argument for keeping it illegal. As of yet it's all hyperbole and slippery slope fallacies.

See

>theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/16/how-else-was-he-gonna-get-his-money-relatives-outraged-after-homeowner-shoots-kills-burglary-suspect/

>“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” Harris continued. “You have to understand … how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point of view.”

youtube.com/watch?v=Nhx84w_iIrE

>You gotta give cops something to arrest them for
The other thousand laws they break arent enough?

Legalized weed =/= anarchy, you fucking moron.

>allowing people to do what i don't like leads to crime
Bootlickers are fascinating

IDK, I'm not really a "drug user".

cause we tried outlawing alcohol before and it didnt work.

>be dindu
>cant sling dimebags anymore cause weed is legal
>Break into somebodys house
>Get shot
>one less dindu in the world
I fail to see how any of this is bad.

It should not, period

Based hue.

>think of the kiiids!

That's one of the meaningless arguments.
No one is arguing to make it legal for children.
He just bitches that it's more common these days than it used to be.

Rewatch the video and put out your dope.

Should it be legal?
Don't care
Should people use it?
No

Once was more than enough.
Every statistic he said was about how there are more people using it, and no one is getting punished.

He opened with the hilarious line about it filling mental wards with irreversibly damaged youth, which is clearly false.

Please, show me a time stamp of a good argument he made for it to be illegal. One that isn't hyperbole or saying it bad for kids that should be doing school shit (which everyone knows)

He spends a good deal of the video talking about dodgy statistics only to then claim mental wards are filling up with youth as a result of cannabis. It's actually laughable.

already got posted No matter how many times it's posted it will always be a substance-less straw man non-argument.

>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-205447/Cannabis-causes-mental-illness.html

>"In South London, the incidence of psychosis has doubled since 1964."

>Professor Murray, a consultant psychiatrist at the Maudsley Hospital in South London, said there were no experts in psychosis on the committee that advised the Government on cannabis classification.

>He added: "Since then, there have been at least four studies that show the use of cannabis, particularly in young people, can significantly increase the likelihood of the onset of psychosis."

>Professor Murray himself led a study last year which showed that cannabis users are seven times more at risk of developing mental illness than the population in general.

>Cannabis also causes cancer and lung disease and doctors say it could be responsible for 30,000 deaths a year in the UK.

>camh.ca/en/hospital/about_camh/newsroom/news_releases_media_advisories_and_backgrounders/current_year/Pages/CAMH-study-shows-mental-illness-associated-with-heavy-cannabis-use-.aspx

>In total, 4.4 per cent of individuals with a mental illness in the past 12 months reported using cannabis weekly, compared to 0.6 per cent among individuals without any mental illness. Cannabis use disorders occurred among 4 per cent of those with mental illness versus 0.4 per cent among those without.

>“We know that people with mental illness consume more cannabis, perhaps partially as a way to self- medicate psychiatric symptoms, but this data showed us the degree of the correlation between cannabis use, misuse, and mental illness,” said Dr. Shaul Lev-ran, Adjunct Scientist at CAMH and Head of Addiction Medicine at the Sheba Medical Center, Israel.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_use_disorder

>Leaf

I personally don't give a fuck about what people do to their own bodies, as long as it doesn't interfere with my life in any way.

That means that driving (or working) under the influence should be strictly illegal.

If I ever found out that the person babysitting my kid was high on whatever (even MJ) I would probably break their arms.

There is simply no denying that drugs fuck your brain up. That's what they do.

The real question here is why you want it to be legal, when you already can get a hold of it with relative ease.

>alternative
Fuck you nigger it's a supplement. I only do legal shit. Drink, robo, snort caffeine pills. You don't me doing more stupider in public do you?