/cum/

comfy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5CR4lSORZ_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZwQRCkKxNE
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtu.be/4KM7ySNWuqU?t=21m57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember when this was in the news, but I've never heard of anyone encountering it.

first

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=5CR4lSORZ_Q

HEARTBEAT I'M LOOKING FOR A HEARTBEAT

tones

I've ran out of ideas to post

In my opinion Obama was the best president of the United States. He was the first African American president, despite the fact that he was a minority and all the odds were against him.

Patriotism is for people and for countries that need to justify their existence through symbols rather than achievements.

Religion is used as a device to gain influence over the stupid

He was a good president desu

Just deleted The Witcher 3 after playing it for 130 hours

Awesome game, kept me occupied, kept me distracted, kept me from thinking of the void

What should I play now

Canada and Mexico should let us annex them to prevent China from having the largest economy.

Tfw just uninstalled Overwatch after putting nearly 500 hours into it

China's economy isn't growing like it was 5-10 years ago. A lot of that growth was built upon unstable economic policies, and now China is now determined to keep things together and keep capital within the country, as opposed to rapid growth like it once was

Trying to block the finger with a sun.

Ghina just has so many people.

Why did you unistall it?

In my case it was because I didn't find anything else to do after doing the main and secondary quests

Just googled it, their q1 2017 growth is fucking 6.9%. Yeah it's not the same as before but it's still the second fastest growing economy after India.

>tfw shower with water that's so cold that I shiver and get headaches afterwards

Because I despise that game now. I liked it and had fun with it at first but it's been horrible for the last few months.

Let us annex you. We have about half the population of China in North America. We can keep our GDP per capita 3x more than China then we'll stay largest.

this one's getting into the folder

>work at hotel
>meet cute old asian couple whose room i'm cleaning
>thick asian accent
>they tell me they're from Austin, Texas
>visiting Canada for our 150th Canada Day
>have some friendly chats with them
>they tip me a few dollars
so far all of my tips have come from Americans

you are a cute people, America

*takes a fat bong rip*

I personally am not too worried about China beyond rich Chinese swallowing our real estate up (which is being clamped down on hard by Chinese authorities). I'm more worried about all our debt and how polarized we are becoming as a society.

You were spitting venom at most everyone you know

watch dogs 2 is an extremely underrated game

Feel like my head is about to explode.
Should probably stop taking ice showers.

I think Trump will solve or at least mitigate our debt problem but he's certainly not helping the polarizing of our society.

And the cycle continues

>I'm more worried about all our debt and how polarized we are becoming as a society.
with all the extremism popping up in the US that's a fair concern

doesn't help that the media shrugs at groups promoting violence

oh shit a ghost

>Should probably stop taking ice showers
Slow down there partner no need to do anything drastic

The people that play it are fucks

>doctor ups my meds
>bunch of unpleasant side affects after it
these two weeks are going to be shit

>The state of /brit/

Watching panda videos on youtube. Can they be any cuter?

brit stole ashley from me

Okay. Take me.

you stole Caraposting from them it's only fair

Here's the pic in question

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZwQRCkKxNE

Polarization is the best thing to happen in my life

Yeah, it's just shit. I can't describe it any other way. Everyone thinks they are right and the media just exacerbates it. I'm just sick of it.
I hope so, but I thought he was at least going to reduce military spending because he was pushing so hard for NATO to pay their own way

no invented cara posting you can check the archives.

Are those girls or "girls"?

>I'm just sick of it.
unfortunately I think it's going to get worse before it gets better

it'll probably continue until next election at the very least, and longer if Trump wins a second term

why? unless you're an anarchist

Real human girls

Not too ugly but not too pretty either

No more treating minorities unfairly.

>mexican ww2 knowledge

Sometimes I worry if it'll never get better. Like, if other politicians see Trump's success with his tactics, they will have no other choice but to also adopt the same strategy to win. Hard to say though. Hilary lost hard because of her own campaign strategies as much as Trump's strategies

Be confident in yourself

You sure? The one on the left looks pretty iffy.
The one on the right though reminds me of Maureen Ponderosa

Never had the chance to fuck a scene kid

Yes, I'm sure.

It's kind of sad to see the state of our country. We went from the greatest country in the world to this political mess.

Things have always been messed up in fairness. The crazyness going on is just going to be this decades marking point of dysfunction before people move onto something else. All you can really do is hope it doesn't affect you bad personally and try not to go crazy from it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE

a true trinity of posts.
any hey, at least it's not 1860

I'm pretty bad at writing essays ;_;

polarization is not the problem, income inequality is. Our economy is becoming more and more inequal I think there's going to be serious riots soon.

draw the essays then

Such a great man

cuck

>comparto mi pais con esa clase de subhumanos

it won't work that way I need to write it

For what???

WEEEEEEBABEEEEEEEE

Take your medication

why did it took you four mins to fixed your mistake

Life is short, be a racist

when I'm rich I really want my own pool girl. It's like a pool boy but a girl

Why are you still christian grrrr

Life is racist, be a short

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I want a car to lose control while I'm on the sidewalk and just fucking annihilate me

what do you guys think of my water jug I keep on the desk while i shitpost

BARRILETTE COSMICO

sorta, there are options you can check that tell people you're looking for a relationship
i wouldn't really recommend it to people in NA, we're just too spread out and the feature to search by region is pretty shit

>tfw it's true

wtf i hate drumpf and his easy road now

there should be a mountain of emails on the way too

Everything was rigged against Hillary. I'm surprised she even managed to beat Bernie. Poor Hillary.

>the patriarchy

this. that stupid jew should be shot for ruining her coronation.

ironic hillaryposting isn't funny

you take it to the gym? what do the ladies/lads say?

neighborly reminder that all it takes is not to pay taxes to run your government into the ground
NEETs halfway there

Keep crying, Trumpflake.

Spanish bombs in granada.

youtu.be/4KM7ySNWuqU?t=21m57s
ngl this makes my dick very hard