Waifufags will defend this

>waifufags will defend this

>every white person has privilege
This shit will just piss me off like last time. Even Lavren doesn't say stupid shit like this.

shes a 16 yr old girl. who cares about her opinions

she should stick to making contrived bedroom pop and pouting into her webcam

She's right and you know it

said the richgirl from her daddy paid apartment

Easy tiger.

amerifags are notoriously incapable of imagining that there are white people in other continents who face struggles they don't. also clairo's daddy is rich so she probably thinks everyone out here has it easy like her

If us whites are so evil and opressive than how about we just go have a white only country where we can't oppress anymore people of color anymore, oh wait thats racist too I guess, what do these people want from us then?

b8

Never met a black person that acts like this but it's always the white liberals.

>clairo's daddy is rich so she probably thinks everyone out here has it easy like her
Yup, that's what I said in a thread last time this privilege shit was brought up.

Thank god I am Indian, I don't have to do shit

don't know who this is

Just poo in the fucking toilet though.

Her music sucks honestly, it's just people that have waifu'd her. .I'm the pot calling the kettle black here though.

did you read the tweet? She’s well aware of her privelage, which you just described. And she recognizes that there are minorities who are being oppressed, so she wishes that white ppl stop oppressing them.

She’s still awful though

> She’s well aware of her privelage, which you just described
and what is she doing to help out minorities besides tweeting?

you type like Brandon with his trip off.

Not me.

>us whites are so evil and *oppressive
where did you get this from her post

I feel bad for her honestly. It must suck constantly having to deflect nu-males / beta orbiters. She's probably got 1000s of incels after her, messaging her and shit.

You're literally the worse race/nationality though

she's "well aware" of "privilege" by ascribing it to her race instead of literally being born into wealth?

no, she's trying to offload her guilt onto working class whites who have no part in her "privilege"