Canadian Tears Thread

Serious question, Cucknadians: Why are leafs always so angsty? Almost every post you guys make, you're trying to shit on America, whether it's on-topic or not. That's when you're not making entire threads just to do that. So, consider this a response. Why so angry all the time? Is it Trudeau? Is it pic related? And don't you know this is why everyone hates you? Cheer the fuck up.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

megadrive.bandcamp.com/track/tears-in-the-rain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's just there is so much shit in America that it's really easy to shit on you guys and you guys have such fragile egos that you can't take it which makes it all the more funny.

If you shitpost about Americans, they win.

we're trying to make you hate us for when your congress decide to vote on invading/liberating us for our fresh water, it's a landslide for yes

You are proving my point when you can't get America's dick out of your mouth with your first point. You guys evade questions a lot. Is your national pastime getting molested by your relatives, or something?

Not true. We shitpost about Australia as well. Not just our ignorant, violent, drug addicted, burger stuffed, racist xenophobic, flag hugging neighbours to the south.

lol fucking this

Making another thread again are we?

Reported for being a kike.

Google Auguery

It was a practice in ancient Rome.

This is a bad omen for us leafs

>trying to argue against trips
you really must be new here

See Canada, this is the sort of shit they're talking about

That's not a bald eagle, you ice nigger.

Pretty assblasted about that goose, eh?

>A FUCKING LEAF

>their bird is a fucking goose

But I believe it's the same bird that Tobias from Animorphs turned in to, who was American

TEARS IN THE RAIN
megadrive.bandcamp.com/track/tears-in-the-rain

>a randomized set of three repeating numbers will shield us from acknowledging what our uncles did to us as children.

Not an argument.

>tfw you stopped reading the books after book 6

Feel like i missed out on childhood 2bh

>Being this much of a divisive jew

Banter is one thing but you seem genuinely angry and proud about something that has nothing to do with America.

Your like the guy on the job site who is a constant asshole because his wifes a fat cow with a terrible attitude and his kids are genetic fuck ups so he tends to take his rage out on others.

I wholeheartedly support this thead

Posting in a slide thread.

Underrated

I feel like the canadians with the shitty bantz are poo in the loo immigrants.

This post just described about every Canadian user. Hence the thread.

Holy fucking shit, the projection is real. Only a Canadian would join a "Canadian Tears Thread" and actually provide us with them. Tell me about your mother.

All the leafs are good for is oil. Thanks for polluting your nation so we can drive trucks. And just remember all your major cities sit along our borders. I wonder why...

>Americans actually trying to banter Canada

No wonder I kept getting that "duplicate image message. Leafs are getting shit on by everyone tonight.

sage

Rage harder moshe.

>Your like the guy on the job site who is a constant asshole because his wifes a fat cow with a terrible attitude and his kids are genetic fuck ups so he tends to take his rage out on others.

That's pretty specific...they're probably not your kids anyway bro, take that one off your shoulders

>implying 99% of Canada posts are not American proxyfags why tryhard to embarrass the country

i love that pic. fuck those geese

America sucks.

Your mom sucks too.

You do that well enough on your own

But do you love this one (^: ?

Strayas are literally better than canadians in every aspect. This makes canadians so butthurt they resort to imitating them in the ancient ways of bantz and funposting, but they fail, so they come across as dumb and unfunny posters.

Add in other factors like le weed man, a fucking leaf, not having a national identity, being overrun by immigrants, lack of international interest, horrible bantz and general try-hardness and you've got some of the pettiest posters in Sup Forums.

UK is the senile but based old man, USA is the normie, Straya is the lovable idiot, and Canada is the little bitter guy that, jealous of the love the idiot gets, tries to be cool too, but fails miserably and makes everyone hate him

I see that comment is hitting some heart strings with the two posters in this thread..

Why are you so angry m8?

You didn't catch the rest of that incident did you. That goose rolled over and delivered the eagle a deviating pile driver.

After the count, the eagle was delivered via eagle ambulance to the ER and is currently wearing a not very dignified looking neck brace.

I was worried we might have a qudrapalegic bird on our hands... It was pretty ugly!

>Literally cannot accept the possibility that Canada is so universally loathed on Sup Forums, there would be more than one Canada hate thread up at a time.
>Can't handle the bantz
>Resorts to calling me a Jew.
>Basically the same thing as a SJW calling everyone a "racist"

Extra salty tonight, Canacucks.

>Actually typing that out

Wew lad.

Get some fresh air m8 .

The ones who shit on the US are cucks who have given up because of le weedman. Canada was cucked ages before any other country. I don't blame them.

Finally, someone with an actual answer, instead of the usual deflective leaf rage.

HAHAHAHAHA AMERICA BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you?

I don't mean an analogy , I mean LITERALY what is that fucking dishrag flag?

Somebody needs a leaf or Somthing distinctive so his nudnik nation will be identifiable.

>Still replying

wew lad

>Thinking I'm not saging

Try harder Moshe.

You're a fucking faggot GET OUT OF HERE.

Pretty sure you aint a bird, bud. Secondly do you wanna have a go you fuckin' bird? I'll fuckin drop you, bud. Been playin' hockey drinkin' brews with my buds all day and im just itchin' for a fuckin' donniebrook buds.

>This post

What you are feeling is jealousy and frustration.

Good looking Eagle.

>Bans electronic children's toys
>Everything is expensive
>Worst aboriginals on earth
>Taxes purely to discourage specific purchases
>Melbourne

Australia is the most cucked western nation by far, they have more venting to do than us.

Serious question.

Why are you so fat? Is it jealousy that you are seen on the world stage as a pariah? That you are the 3rd best North American nation?

Actually I don't care about the answers. You are a cheeto eating fat fuck anyway and I fuck women you wish you had the balls to talk to.

And by the way, the goose escaped. More proof of AMERICAN INCOMPETANCE.
>Western front
>vietnam
>Iraq (thanks for the invite losers)
>afghanistan
>korea
>life

We win, you lose. Find a fresh tailpipe and suck it queers.

Even if the Leaf's shitposts are fucking horrible, they're still our shitposting pals.

Because you guys can't stop talking about us and it's getting annoying

I like America but I am genuinely concerned about how god awful your political system is.

You seem a little triggered, bud.

Sad!

t. bleeding heart weedman supporter

>Implying saging this thread will magically unmolest you.

Also, literally none of you have denied that.

i like canada

Alright real talk, Canada as a country is a) extremely new, and b) not very important. Our entire economic and geopolitical history consists of finding people to buy our resource exports, which means we've never really had control of our own destiny.

We have never done anything better than anyone else. There's very little tying us together as a society on the national level; there are some things and they are unique to us, but nothing like the old world nation states or even the US.

The best thing you can say about what we've done as a group is that we've done a good job recognizing opportunities, worked hard, kept things in order and ended up with a decent standard of living. The best thing you can say about what we have going for us is that we have room to grow and are well positioned to take advantage of that.

If you want to get poetic about it you could say that Canada's best years are ahead of it, which is something not too many countries can really say.

We have the entirety of the east coast holding us back. That's like if Melbourne was 70% of your population.

Thanks, mate

Canadians all let us rejoice
For we are the master race
We've golden memes and the best hockey teams
We can hack you without leaving a trace
Our shitposting is top class
With bants that is never trash

Thanks friend, the feeling is mutual :^)
Dude, no wonder the eagle won, geese are the least useful animal. Atleast niggers can pick cotton, geese can only shit

I've basically accepted how shit my province (Maybe just area? I've never visited anywhere except quebec and B.C) is. SJWs, immigrants, and trudeau is seriously not helping our case

>Canada's best years are ahead of it
Oh yeah?

Sorry

I like this answer. I was even waiting on a "but AMERICA," still ready to accept it as the best post. Also, I agree with the last bit about your best days being ahead of you. Civilizations tend to have a certain half-life, which grow shorter as we become more advanced on a global scale. Thanks for taking the time to actually reply, and not rage about everything.

What country are you again?

Maybe not immediately ahead of it, still ahead tho.

Alberta posters
>pls annex us America look I'm circumcised just like you!
BC posters
>我是一个愚蠢的黑鬼
Manitoba, Saskatchewan posters
>who cares
Ontario posters
>we should remain loyal to our British founders and fight against the Americanisation and foreign invasion of our nation and preserve it's Anglo culture
Quebec posters
>HON HON HON YOU FUCKING ANGLOS
Maritime posters
>smokes weed and collects welfare cheque funded by Alberta oil

Can you just leave? Leave, LEAVE. Get out now. You have no right to address our nation the way you have here. Fuck OFF with your pics and your dumb posts and just go eat a burger and get the hell out of here you dishonorable American FUCK.

Why are Americans always the most upset people of Sup Forums? Is it the diabetes, the obesity, the stupidity, the kike worship, the 60% white number, the corrupt government system, the fact that you're all CIA science experiments, or all of the above?
Serious question.

Nothing lasts forever, leaf. Not even the weed man. It'll get better.

why are people from quebec so based

DELETE THIS
THAT'S NOT BC
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Come now, what's this all aboot?

They're not they're the most liberal province here they're like 0% Christian and have the most degenerate slutty women.

They are just clinging to the vestiges of their past. They adamantly cling to their achievements in the world wars and the space race, just like brazilians cling to football, because that's the only thing they have left.

They don't have any reason to be considered great anymore, they are not THE 'murrica anymore. So they just try to protect their fragile ego with a very superficial pride.

This is the situation in every western country right now, we're no longer the big players. Our countries used to make up the majority of this planet but not anymore. Our countries and biggest cities are very quickly being taken over by foreigners, our culture is dying, our religion is dying.

Trudeau won the popular vote there and spawned his filthy family like puss from a rotting wound. They continue to sully our nation with their tainted seed, even as their province degenerates into oblivion.

Quebec is the source of Canada's multiculturalism, and will pay for it in due time.

ITT: Americans try desperately to distract everyone from the fact that their country is tearing itself apart from the inside

>Our countries and biggest cities are very quickly being taken over by foreigners, our culture is dying, our religion is dying.

WELL MEMED :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>23:33:33
SHEIT
This, the only based thing about them is that they're obsessed with protecting their language, they're literally the centre of where Canada's liberalism comes from. They're so desperate to try and be enlightened and liberal like Europe. Quebec has the highest taxes in the country

Exactly, and amerifats are the saddest case of them all, because they keep telling themselves lies to be able to sleep at night.
MAGA is a very cruel thing. It gave them hope, it gave them dreams, and as easily as those were given to them they are going to be ruthlessly snatched away.
November 8 will be the day light abandon's the amerifat's eyes forever.

See

Are americans more ugly on average than canadians?

How is this a meme? It's happening everywhere in the west, slower in some countries than other but some countries native population is going extinct. Sweden and America are just a few years away from having a minority white youth population if they don't already. And no amount of illegal immigrant deportations will fix this.
I love America, they made some of the best movies and most beautiful cars, they innovated so much and for such a young country have made a huge impact but it's dying quicker than anyone else. It's on track to being the next Brazil and no! Donald Trump can't fix this unless he decides to execute every non white which isn't going to happen.

TRUMP BTFO HOLY SHIT!!!!

False.

CANADA CANADA CANADA

What did I say wrong?

I'm not sure what you're talking about. We're cheery as a nation. Are you OK, America? You seem...upset.

We love you guys, too. You're like the ugly girl to our 7/10: So long as you guys are there with us, we'll always look better in comparison to the rest of the world. We don't know where we'd be without you.

Also, agreed on the bit about western culture. This shit has to stop.

No one in that photo looks good. And what the fuck is with that vest?

See
This guy, alone, is worth a screenshot. He single-handedly destroyed my sides.

>LE FUCKING 'WE ARE BEING OVERRUN BY IMMIGRANTS AND COLORED PEOPLE' EBIN MAYMAY :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Does that trips logic still apply, fag?

Uh we are, we have been for a long time how many people in Canada or any of it's major cities are French or Anglo anymore? I'm Eastern European and I think it's sad nobody cares about the Anglo culture of Canada anymore, I know that my family and myself are directly responsible for is decline but I try and keep it alive and even on Sup Forums I get shit for it.
Sorry I love this country and don't want to see it's culture and customs die. By the way you're in Canada so spell colour properly