/manutd/ General

Fellow customers how would you evaluate the signings of Morata and Lindelof

Is Perisic still on or off?

As always essential links:
store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
(manutd.com/en/IndianMegastorePage.aspx)
reddit.com/r/reddevils/
twitter.com/manutd
instagram.com/paulpogba
redcafe.net

>calling fans customers
abu detected do not reply to this thread

>Not using it ironically

Kek

>Morata
Pretty based. Young, flexible, strong at everything and good workrate. No wonder Mou gave him his debut. A bargain with a lot experience for the age.

>Lindelof
Seems rather pricy for his experience. Pretty curious to see him perform for /us/

>Perisic
Seems to come too.

The transfers are great so far but where is Carrick replacement for the future?

>not embracing ABU butthurt

Äntligen en svensk spelare

Morata has looked excellent in the appearances he made for RM and Juve for the last couple of years, he has some strength and dribbling but he also looks like he has the pace that Zlatan lacked, a real out and out CF. Lindelof I can't say but that was my take on Bailly last season and he ended up as a fantastic signing, so I trust Jose's judgement on it. We don't need Perisic and I hope he isn't signed, a lot of players at the club already fit well into his best positions.

#tsuback desu senpai

Morata is Giroud tier.

Knocked out at CL QF player

Don't know much about Lindelof

I think we will go for Dier just before the end of the window closes when he realizes everyone has strengthened and its another season at >Spurs

>Considered a big game player for Juventus

>Considered a stat padder in Madrid who only scores against shit teams

Is there a more confusing striker than Morata in the world atm?

Rev up those memes lads

>€100 million Euros for the Iberian Kevin Phillips

>Morata
United needs to grow, that's the player they can get for now
>Lindelof
he has quality, and potential

as a real customer, i'll tell you this. if Perez manages to sell Morata for £60 million after buying him back for literal peanuts (when you factor in the price juve paid for him too) he's too big of a genius for it to go unnoticed anymore.

I don't see him lifting United to the next level.

Well Madrid had a buy back clause

perez is a genious, but he only bought him for 30M because he was never properly sold to Juve (buyback clause). he'll be able to help, right now the focus is on the premier and a decent CL run, so he's adequate.
Step by step, fellow costumer, step by step

Or you can see it as: He didn't get much gametime at Madrid and used his chances.

I don't see him as a striker who will bang in 30+ in the league but if the rest of the squad steps up, it won't be necessary. As long he turns ups when it matters, he'll be a great hit.

meme it right or don't meme it

>The transfers are great so far but where is Carrick replacement for the future?
still June

Slovak took his proxy off.

Anyone else reckon we'll win the treble next year again?

Super Cup, League Cup and Fa Cup?

Is Lindelof another player like Bailly where United fans pretend they knew who he was before they signed him, then tell everyone he was much sought after and a top 5 center back?

Pogba will lead us to glory